Frozen Four Tix

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Frozen Four Tix

Postby DuchesneEast on Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:46 pm

For some reason I thought it was in Pittsburgh this year but I just realized it is in Philly.

Am I better off buying tix now, buying from BC or scalping day of.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Re: Frozen Four Tix

Postby pick6pedro on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:43 pm

As far as I know, you can't buy them yet. There are only a small amount released to the public and you have to submit your e-mail address to be on the list to possibly have a shot at buying them. I submitted and didn't even get a confirm e-mail back. I am going either way, so if BC makes some available and I didn't get them through the NCAA, then I will buy from BC. If not, I am scalping.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:44 pm

eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby DuchesneEast on Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:21 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:http://eagleoutsider.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14175

Ummm, different game.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby DuchesneEast on Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:22 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:As far as I know, you can't buy them yet. There are only a small amount released to the public and you have to submit your e-mail address to be on the list to possibly have a shot at buying them. I submitted and didn't even get a confirm e-mail back. I am going either way, so if BC makes some available and I didn't get them through the NCAA, then I will buy from BC. If not, I am scalping.

I guess they didnt sell out. Tix are available, I just want to make sure I sit with my fellow nerds and not general Philly scum. $230 for the 4 games.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:05 pm

DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:As far as I know, you can't buy them yet. There are only a small amount released to the public and you have to submit your e-mail address to be on the list to possibly have a shot at buying them. I submitted and didn't even get a confirm e-mail back. I am going either way, so if BC makes some available and I didn't get them through the NCAA, then I will buy from BC. If not, I am scalping.

I guess they didnt sell out. Tix are available, I just want to make sure I sit with my fellow nerds and not general Philly scum. $230 for the 4 games.

clearly you've never sat anywhere near OUR philly
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby BostonCollege1 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:55 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:

clearly you've never sat anywhere near OUR philly

Duchie, I think "our" Philly is one of the few local yokels willing to shell out the cash for this one. Almost all attendees will be hockey wierd0s... And even some of them are turned off by the increase in prices. Hold out a bit for the market to drop.
BostonCollege1
McGuinn Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:02 pm

i bet 9903 is there also. he'll be the angry looking guy in the long hair wig, robe, walking staff and some gay ass sign

now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby PhillyandBCEagles on Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:19 pm

DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:

4 games??

I'll probably just scalp/keep an eye on Stubhub. They'll get a lot cheaper closer to gameday when the B1G fans offload their tickets after their respective schools get knocked out
PhillyandBCEagles
Merkert Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:46 pm

PhillyandBCEagles {l Wrote}:
DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:

4 games??

I'll probably just scalp/keep an eye on Stubhub. They'll get a lot cheaper closer to gameday when the B1G fans offload their tickets after their respective schools get knocked out

Having been twice previously, you're better off to just wait. Those tickets for $230 will be up in the rafters
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby angrychicken on Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:25 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:

4 games??

Having been twice previously, you're better off to just wait. Those tickets for $230 will be up in the rafters

...or on the Green Monstah.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby DuchesneEast on Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:03 pm

Thanks guys, stubhub it is.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby PhillyandBCEagles on Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:07 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:

4 games??

I've been three times and never paid anything close to that....went in '06 and bought student tickets to all 3 games through BC for around $150 (and got about $50 of that back by flipping my ticket to the Maine-Wisconsin semifinal), in '10 and '12 I only went to the championship game but IIRC paid around $80 and $40-50 respectively.

If tickets can't be had for anything less than that then hopefully we'll luck out and the other semi will involve someone like Michigan with a large Philly-area alumni base, should be able to get some money back by selling that ticket.
PhillyandBCEagles
Merkert Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:09 am

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:

4 games??

I've been three times and never paid anything close to that....went in '06 and bought student tickets to all 3 games through BC for around $150 (and got about $50 of that back by flipping my ticket to the Maine-Wisconsin semifinal), in '10 and '12 I only went to the championship game but IIRC paid around $80 and $40-50 respectively.

If tickets can't be had for anything less than that then hopefully we'll luck out and the other semi will involve someone like Michigan with a large Philly-area alumni base, should be able to get some money back by selling that ticket.

The semis are one ticket no?
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby Supahfan99 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:34 am

Yes one ticket for the semis, has been this way for quite a few years. Previously they had a 1 and 7 pm game on the semis on two separate tix. It was nice to be able to leave and get food and come back.

Also, just got another email today that FF tix can be purchased.

http://www.comcasttix.com/events/page/e ... ozen+Four/
Supahfan99
Campion Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:24 pm

I dont like the Thursday/Saturday. Tough to skip 2 days of work to pull that off unless you're local.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby angrychicken on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:38 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:I dont like the Thursday/Saturday. Tough to skip 2 days of work to pull that off unless you're local.

angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:40 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:I dont like the Thursday/Saturday. Tough to skip 2 days of work to pull that off unless you're local.

really?
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Return to Kelley Rink