Bruins Weirdos

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Bruins Weirdos

Postby claver2010 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:12 am

So Lucic & Schneider's girlfriends are going at it? Hilarious

Btw learn how to spell the dude's name
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby eagle9903 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:45 pm

domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:28 am

WOW! The Bruins are now my second favorite team for the next few minutes. Thanks Chara for the wrister to Vitale's dome. Guy looks like he got shot and unlike Cindy I don't think he's faking.

domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby claver2010 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:31 am

Philly with another impressive effort last night.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby eagle9903 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:37 am

claver2010 {l Wrote}:Philly with another impressive effort last night.

Suck john kruk's plastic ball Claver.

The Rangers absolutely have the Flyer's number and last night the Flyers were down to 3 of their top 6 defenseman. I will be rooting hard for the menstrating OJs in the first round so that I don't have to see the ninth in a row in the playoffs. I do think with Grossmann back they play better than they did last night, Bryzgalov wasn't as bad as the box score indicates as the D was truly miserable.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby claver2010 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:24 am

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:Philly with another impressive effort last night.

Suck john kruk's plastic ball Claver.

The Rangers absolutely have the Flyer's number and last night the Flyers were down to 3 of their top 6 defenseman. I will be rooting hard for the menstrating OJs in the first round so that I don't have to see the ninth in a row in the playoffs. I do think with Grossmann back they play better than they did last night, Bryzgalov wasn't as bad as the box score indicates as the D was truly miserable.

I'll pass on the 1st request, thanks.

Yeah it's clearly in Philly's heads especially at MSG. Pretty chippy last night.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:31 am

I am hoping Philly-Pittsburg turns into the Iran-Iraq War on ice. Mayhem, death and destruction with Philly crawling off the ice with an OT victory in Game 7 only to be easily dispatched in round two.

Last night was ugly. The Rangers didn't play paricularly well in front of The king, but Philly looked like they wanted to be anywhere but at the game for the first 30 minutes or so.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby flyingelvii on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:35 pm

Danny Briere is a little bitch of a human being and anybody that actively cheers him sucks, as his recent comments reiterated. I viewed Mike Richards was in the same vein. For some reason nobody ever seems to call them out for being cheap. At least Briere is clutch in the playoffs.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:18 pm

flyingelvii {l Wrote}:Danny Briere is a little bitch of a human being and anybody that actively cheers him sucks, as his recent comments reiterated. I viewed Mike Richards was in the same vein. For some reason nobody ever seems to call them out for being cheap. At least Briere is clutch in the playoffs.

A lot of Flyers fans will admit Briere is a very dirty player and is very sneaky about it. He's very similar to Gerbe (in the NHL) in this regard. I think his size requires it for effectiveness. He also gets called for it all the damned time, he's got the 5th most PIM on the flyers. The current Penguins are the worst thing to happen to the NHL, ever. I don't like "He was trying to hurt me" type comments as a rule, but if you don't think Crosby/Malkin get MJ in the mid 90s treatment from the officials and thus any kind of gamesmanship is fair against the Pens I don't know what to tell you. I'm also not sure I'd describe Richards as a little bitch exactly as he backed his dirty play up and would fight pretty much anyone, but he's a King now so go nuts.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby bignick33 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:19 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
flyingelvii {l Wrote}:Danny Briere is a little bitch of a human being and anybody that actively cheers him sucks, as his recent comments reiterated. I viewed Mike Richards was in the same vein. For some reason nobody ever seems to call them out for being cheap. At least Briere is clutch in the playoffs.

A lot of Flyers fans will admit Briere is a very dirty player and is very sneaky about it. He's very similar to Gerbe (in the NHL) in this regard. I think his size requires it for effectiveness. He also gets called for it all the damned time, he's got the 5th most PIM on the flyers. The current Penguins are the worst thing to happen to the NHL, ever. I don't like "He was trying to hurt me" type comments as a rule, but if you don't think Crosby/Malkin get MJ in the mid 90s treatment from the officials and thus any kind of gamesmanship is fair against the Pens I don't know what to tell you. I'm also not sure I'd describe Richards as a little bitch exactly as he backed his dirty play up and would fight pretty much anyone, but he's a King now so go nuts.

Last night, Jack Edwards pointedly questioned Letang's manliness. That was enjoyable.
I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:20 pm

I am confused by a Bruins fan tangentially defending the house that Matt Cooke built.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby bignick33 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:24 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

I am confused by a Bruins fan tangentially defending the house that Matt Cooke built.

He doesn't like Randy Jones either?
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:29 pm

bignick33 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

He doesn't like Randy Jones either?

correct.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby flyingelvii on Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:02 pm

It's an airing of grievances. And I think Danny Briere has a douchy looking face that is similarly shared by his kid.

I'm not understanding the Matt Cooke part unless you meant it as a means of cap space gained by Savard's injury.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:09 pm

flyingelvii {l Wrote}:It's an airing of grievances. And I think Danny Briere has a douchy looking face that is similarly shared by his kid.

I'm not understanding the Matt Cooke part unless you meant it as a means of cap space gained by Savard's injury.

I intended to mean that by airing your Briere grievances following my Penguins grievances, in light of the recent tension between the Penguins and Briere, you were sort of defending the Penguins, whose high douchiness I attribute the combined efforts of Super Mario and Matt Cooke. Whereby, you were transitively defending Matt Cooke who broke Savards brain.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby bignick33 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:11 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
flyingelvii {l Wrote}:It's an airing of grievances. And I think Danny Briere has a douchy looking face that is similarly shared by his kid.

I intended to mean that by airing your Briere grievances following my Penguins grievances, in light of the recent tension between the Penguins and Briere, you were sort of defending the Penguins, whose high douchiness I attribute the combined efforts of Super Mario and Matt Cooke. Whereby, you were transitively defending Matt Cooke who broke Savards brain.

What I means to say instead of my Randy Jones comment is this is why everyone hates lawyers.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby claver2010 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:12 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

Which I'm sure transitively can be traced back to a fat asian in Florida
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby eagle9903 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:12 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

Which I'm sure transitively can be traced back to a fat asian in Florida

but not for three years.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby flyingelvii on Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:02 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

In summation, I agree with what Nick said.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby bignick33 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:07 am

bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby claver2010 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:37 am

I wonder if this will be enough to lure OJ back
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby pick6pedro on Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:50 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:I wonder if this will be enough to lure OJ back

Only if the Caps win. Which they will.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby bignick33 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:27 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:

What makes you think they'll win?
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:53 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:

I can't see the Caps beating the Bruins. They're simply not tough enough and the goaltending is sketchy at best.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby hansen on Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:45 pm

I can't believe this thread is still going... it is now beyond words.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby flyingelvii on Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:14 pm

I mean, it's just become a catchall NHL thread. Unless you are also surprised that the NHL is still in existence even though Gary Bettman still holds a prominent role in continuing to shape the league. Which is a more defensible position.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby bignick33 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:28 pm

Game 1: Thursday, TD Garden, 7:30 p.m. (NESN)

Game 2: Saturday, TD Garden, 3 p.m. (NBC)

Game 3: Monday, April 16, Verizon Center, 7:30 p.m. (NESN)

Game 4: Thursday, April 19, Verizon Center, 7:30 p.m. (NESN)

Game 5: Saturday, April 21, TD Garden, 3 p.m. (NBC)

Game 6: Sunday, April 22, Verizon Center, TBD (TBD)

Game 7: Wednesday, April 25, TD Garden, TBD (TBD)

I'll be flying during game 2. Thank goodness for JetBlue.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby claver2010 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:28 am

I'm missing Rangers game 2, thinking of DVR'ing it, avoiding interwebs/contact and watching when I get back to the apartment that night.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby claver2010 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:56 am

Let it also be said, I can't wait for Wednesday night.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

PreviousNext