ND Fighting Sioux

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: ND Fighting Sioux

Postby BostonCollege1 on Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:32 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:BC didn't play very well but I appreciate the effort.

Pass from Fitz was brutal.

Just as they were singing his praises. It was mite-level stupid.
BostonCollege1
McGuinn Hall

Postby claver2010 on Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:34 pm

fun game, bc should do this more often. i don't think bc did a great job publicizing it and they still got over 5k bc fans.

as for the game, think bc dominated the first 25 minutes or so, couldn't score and then ultimately the penalties killed that advantage. the young d is an adventure, you can see flashes of talent up front. as epstein stated, c fitz pass that led to the goal was brutal.

team doesn't have enough depth to survive an injury up front to r fitz (or white).

nice test though for a young team, schedule ramps up
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby Logitano on Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:24 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:fun game, bc should do this more often. i don't think bc did a great job publicizing it and they still got over 5k bc fans.

as for the game, think bc dominated the first 25 minutes or so, couldn't score and then ultimately the penalties killed that advantage. the young d is an adventure, you can see flashes of talent up front. as epstein stated, c fitz pass that led to the goal was brutal.

team doesn't have enough depth to survive an injury up front to r fitz (or white).

nice test though for a young team, schedule ramps up

Very fun night. I would like to say we will be really good next year but with all these quick defections to the pros becoming a thing I am concerned about the future. Will we actually have a chance to see these guys grow and get better as a team? :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Previous

Return to Kelley Rink