NHL Playoff Pool (Make Finals Picks)

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: NHL Playoff Pool

Postby claver2010 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:35 am

Sorry, I updated the post but forgot to hit submit:

Rinne is constantly underrated by the national media because of where he plays

Agreed, the defensive system most certainly improves his numbers but as someone who doesn't watch him that much, the past couple of playoffs he's been very impressive.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
User avatar
claver2010
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 16838
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Karma: 2940

Re: NHL Playoff Pool

Postby flyingelvii on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:38 am

Apropos of nothing but this reminded me of my desire to see Barry Trotz grow a neck this season. One can dream.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall
 
Posts: 5015
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:28 pm
Karma: 593

Re: NHL Playoff Pool

Postby bignick33 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:37 pm

claver2010 wrote:Sorry, I updated the post but forgot to hit submit:

Rinne is constantly underrated by the national media because of where he plays

Agreed, the defensive system most certainly improves his numbers but as someone who doesn't watch him that much, the past couple of playoffs he's been very impressive.


It's also no coincidence that the Bruins (Chara, Seidenberg), Preds (Weber, Suter), the Rangers, (McDonagh, Girardi), and the Kings (Doughty, Mitchell) all have big, nasty, and very good D-men.
I drink whiskey instead of water.
User avatar
bignick33
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 12825
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:31 pm
Karma: 909

Re: NHL Playoff Pool

Postby bignick33 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:00 pm

Image
I drink whiskey instead of water.
User avatar
bignick33
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 12825
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:31 pm
Karma: 909

Re: NHL Playoff Pool

Postby bignick33 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:13 pm

Image
I drink whiskey instead of water.
User avatar
bignick33
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 12825
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:31 pm
Karma: 909

Re: NHL Playoff Pool

Postby eagle9903 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:16 pm

Image
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
User avatar
eagle9903
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 14256
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:16 pm
Karma: 1723

Re: NHL Playoff Pool

Postby bignick33 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:20 pm

She shaved her mustache, apparently.

Image
I drink whiskey instead of water.
User avatar
bignick33
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 12825
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:31 pm
Karma: 909

Re: NHL Playoff Pool

Postby pick6pedro on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:21 pm

Of course the game is back on NESN tonight. Crock of shit. Oh well - I'll just get more drunk.
User avatar
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 11581
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:25 pm
Location: A Chalupa Stand
Karma: 2631

Re: NHL Playoff Pool

Postby eagle9903 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:23 pm

Last edited by eagle9903 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
User avatar
eagle9903
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 14256
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:16 pm
Karma: 1723

Re: NHL Playoff Pool

Postby bignick33 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:24 pm

eagle9903 wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HBJ46eYaC58[/youtube]


Image
I drink whiskey instead of water.
User avatar
bignick33
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 12825
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:31 pm
Karma: 909

Re: NHL Playoff Pool

Postby eagle9903 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:26 pm

bignick33 wrote:
eagle9903 wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HBJ46eYaC58[/youtube]


Image


is that you changing into your flyers tee shirt when you go the concourse?
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
User avatar
eagle9903
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 14256
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:16 pm
Karma: 1723

Re: NHL Playoff Pool

Postby bignick33 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:26 pm

eagle9903 wrote:


Image
I drink whiskey instead of water.
User avatar
bignick33
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 12825
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:31 pm
Karma: 909

Re: NHL Playoff Pool

Postby eagle9903 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:32 pm

Image

Claude Julien "not" whining
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
User avatar
eagle9903
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 14256
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:16 pm
Karma: 1723

Re: NHL Playoff Pool

Postby eagle9903 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:34 pm

Image

illiteracy
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
User avatar
eagle9903
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 14256
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:16 pm
Karma: 1723

Re: NHL Playoff Pool

Postby claver2010 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:34 pm

pick6pedro wrote:Of course the game is back on NESN tonight. Crock of shit. Oh well - I'll just get more drunk.


Yup sounds like a plan.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
User avatar
claver2010
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 16838
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Karma: 2940

Re: NHL Playoff Pool

Postby eagle9903 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:36 pm

Image

The other thing Nick did to Pedro while the chloroform was still working.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
User avatar
eagle9903
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 14256
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:16 pm
Karma: 1723

Re: NHL Playoff Pool

Postby bignick33 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:36 pm

A lawyer that doesn't understand the meaning of the word "incessant":

Image
I drink whiskey instead of water.
User avatar
bignick33
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 12825
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:31 pm
Karma: 909

Re: NHL Playoff Pool

Postby bignick33 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:37 pm

eagle9903 wrote:Image

The other thing Nick did to Pedro while the chloroform was still working.


You seemed even more jealous that that bisexual that used to post here.
I drink whiskey instead of water.
User avatar
bignick33
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 12825
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:31 pm
Karma: 909

Re: NHL Playoff Pool

Postby eagle9903 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:39 pm

bignick33 wrote:
eagle9903 wrote:Image

The other thing Nick did to Pedro while the chloroform was still working.


You seemed even more jealous that that bisexual that used to post here.


that is a lot of thats, some might say an incessant usage.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
User avatar
eagle9903
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 14256
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:16 pm
Karma: 1723

Re: NHL Playoff Pool

Postby eagle9903 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:42 pm

http://yfrog.com/2fdraz%20-%20Uploaded%20by%20FPSPunjab

The end result of the above unlinkable video:

Image
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
User avatar
eagle9903
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 14256
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:16 pm
Karma: 1723

Re: NHL Playoff Pool

Postby bignick33 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:48 pm

I got sick of that game six or seven minutes ago.
I drink whiskey instead of water.
User avatar
bignick33
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 12825
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:31 pm
Karma: 909

Re: NHL Playoff Pool

Postby eagle9903 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:49 pm

bignick33 wrote:I got sick of that game six or seven minutes ago.


poor man's teddy
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
User avatar
eagle9903
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 14256
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:16 pm
Karma: 1723

Re: NHL Playoff Pool

Postby pick6pedro on Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:01 pm

eagle9903 wrote:Image

The other thing Nick did to Pedro while the chloroform was still working.


That was his plan, if he had been able to remove either sombrero in between whining about whining...

Image
User avatar
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 11581
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:25 pm
Location: A Chalupa Stand
Karma: 2631

Re: NHL Playoff Pool

Postby flyingelvii on Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:05 pm

eagle9903 wrote:Image

illiteracy

That sign makes perfect sense.

First message: Home of the Bruins.
Second message: B's fans only.

Given he is missing a period but I think that can be forgiven here. So looks like the illiterate one is you. HA!
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall
 
Posts: 5015
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:28 pm
Karma: 593

Re: NHL Playoff Pool

Postby pick6pedro on Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:21 pm

flyingelvii wrote:
eagle9903 wrote:Image

illiteracy

That sign makes perfect sense.

First message: Home of the Bruins.
Second message: B's fans only.

Given he is missing a period but I think that can be forgiven here. So looks like the illiterate one is you. HA!


I'm OK with Julius and his fellow down low B's fans keeping me out of a stankhole like Hurricane O'Reillys.
User avatar
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 11581
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:25 pm
Location: A Chalupa Stand
Karma: 2631

Re: NHL Playoff Pool

Postby bignick33 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:23 pm

pick6pedro wrote:
flyingelvii wrote:
eagle9903 wrote:Image

illiteracy

That sign makes perfect sense.

First message: Home of the Bruins.
Second message: B's fans only.

Given he is missing a period but I think that can be forgiven here. So looks like the illiterate one is you. HA!


I'm OK with Julius and his fellow down low B's fans keeping me out of a stankhole like Hurricane O'Reillys.


Strong counter. What if it were a comparatively up-and-up establishment like, say, Sullys or the Penalty Box?
I drink whiskey instead of water.
User avatar
bignick33
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 12825
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:31 pm
Karma: 909

Re: NHL Playoff Pool

Postby flyingelvii on Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:26 pm

eagle9903 wrote:Image

Claude Julien "not" whining

Oh come on now. He's clearly showing everyone how they should respond in case of a bear attack upon the TD Garden. Gene could learn a thing or two about his leadership and poise under pressure.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall
 
Posts: 5015
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:28 pm
Karma: 593

Re: NHL Playoff Pool

Postby bignick33 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:27 pm

flyingelvii wrote:
eagle9903 wrote:Image

Claude Julien "not" whining

Oh come on now. He's clearly showing everyone how they should respond in case of a bear attack upon the TD Garden. Gene could learn a thing or two about his leadership and poise under pressure.


I think actually he's worried about a flying nanook attack.
Last edited by bignick33 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I drink whiskey instead of water.
User avatar
bignick33
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 12825
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:31 pm
Karma: 909

Re: NHL Playoff Pool

Postby pick6pedro on Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:27 pm

bignick33 wrote:
pick6pedro wrote:
flyingelvii wrote:
eagle9903 wrote:Image

illiteracy

That sign makes perfect sense.

First message: Home of the Bruins.
Second message: B's fans only.

Given he is missing a period but I think that can be forgiven here. So looks like the illiterate one is you. HA!


I'm OK with Julius and his fellow down low B's fans keeping me out of a stankhole like Hurricane O'Reillys.


Strong counter. What if it were a comparatively up-and-up establishment like, say, Sullys or the Penalty Box?


I guess I'd take my puck and go home to BHP
User avatar
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 11581
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:25 pm
Location: A Chalupa Stand
Karma: 2631

Re: NHL Playoff Pool

Postby bignick33 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:27 pm

pick6pedro wrote:
bignick33 wrote:
pick6pedro wrote:
flyingelvii wrote:
eagle9903 wrote:Image

illiteracy

That sign makes perfect sense.

First message: Home of the Bruins.
Second message: B's fans only.

Given he is missing a period but I think that can be forgiven here. So looks like the illiterate one is you. HA!


I'm OK with Julius and his fellow down low B's fans keeping me out of a stankhole like Hurricane O'Reillys.


Strong counter. What if it were a comparatively up-and-up establishment like, say, Sullys or the Penalty Box?


I guess I'd take my puck and go home to BHP


You live at the Beacon Hill Pub?
I drink whiskey instead of water.
User avatar
bignick33
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 12825
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:31 pm
Karma: 909

PreviousNext

Return to Kelley Rink

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Untitled document
cron