Team USA - Womens

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Team USA - Womens

Postby BCEagle74 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:49 pm

Mark Johnson is a bad coach.

This USA team needed Stacks speed and power and she was 4th line no where.

This team needed to check and shoot and take penalities and knock the shit outta the Canadians and be physical, even though no checking.

Bullshit hockey with no checking?

Its like they are all pregnant?

Finland's girls are hot.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:57 pm

Where was Molly Schaus?

Stack is a babe!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:16 pm

Janet Gretzky's possible collagen injections in her lips done 'sploded.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby flyingelvii on Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:33 am

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:I've been watching this and Jesus - this is a gold medal game? Do they usually just fall down for no reason? Besides Stack the hardest shot I've seen may have registered 40 mph. I can definitively say this is a sport I will never watch again. Click.

Seriously. These are the best women hockey players in the world? I honestly think if I spent six months training for hockey I could be at that level. What a joke.

Minnesota HS teams have beaten the Women's US team, so if you have a team with some skill, you can beat them.

In regards to the actual game it was frustrating as hell. Aside from the awful, awful gameplay, the positioning and execution of the team was awful. There was probably about 7 or 8 times where a dman was open for a d-to-d or a reverse and just decided to sit in front of the net, marking nobody. Not to mention the fact they played dump and chase at the end minus the whole chase part.

And Kelli Stack is a fox, which is nice.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:49 am

Mutch ruined his life, and humiliated his lovely wife---- over that hottie and it takes 2 to tango and falling in love or temptation is irresistable and intoxicating, but your star freshman player is like....

"Gee Wally, girls never talk to other girls.... :roll: :roll: :roll: ...I am sure with e-mail and sexting no one is ever gonna find out since my sweet wife is pregnant.

Mutch should work in Home Depot selling bug repellant for the rest of his life since he is an moron low life insect.
Last edited by BCEagle74 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:52 am

flyingelvii {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:I've been watching this and Jesus - this is a gold medal game? Do they usually just fall down for no reason? Besides Stack the hardest shot I've seen may have registered 40 mph. I can definitively say this is a sport I will never watch again. Click.

Seriously. These are the best women hockey players in the world? I honestly think if I spent six months training for hockey I could be at that level. What a joke.

Minnesota HS teams have beaten the Women's US team, so if you have a team with some skill, you can beat them.

In regards to the actual game it was frustrating as hell. Aside from the awful, awful gameplay, the positioning and execution of the team was awful. There was probably about 7 or 8 times where a dman was open for a d-to-d or a reverse and just decided to sit in front of the net, marking nobody. Not to mention the fact they played dump and chase at the end minus the whole chase part.

And Kelli Stack is a fox, which is nice.

Mark Johnson zinged Herb Brooks style in the big interview?

Johnson can beat lesser teams by sheer talent but that team was coached horribly.

Stack was misused...power play was sad and no one shot the puck, mis matched lines....wow....its like women's tennis...college guys can crush them.

Only Graf and the man broad Martina or the Williams mighta beat a great male college tennis player.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby bcsoxfan12 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:46 pm

I’m not sure what happened, but the women’s team really mailed in the effort and let Canada walk all over them. Many times they were just standing there and looked like they were lost out there. We knew it was going to come down to US-Canada, but I’m really disappointed with the lack of effort…the big build up for the big let down. Johnson is a good coach, and his record speaks for itself. What I don’t understand is why both our girls spent time on the bench in this game. Stack showed excellent puck handling even against the Canada D in the few shifts she had which tells me he should have mixed up the lines after the 1st or 2nd. Jessie Vetter is a good goalie despite the goals she let in, however I question if Schaus got a fair shake because of Johnson. Seems interesting to me that the #1 goalie also happens to be someone he coached…just throwing it out there. Congrats to Schaus + Stack for the Silver !!!!!!!! :flagus Welcome back next year because we really need them both in maroon + gold :screamyeagle
bcsoxfan12
Campion Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:01 pm

bcsoxfan12 {l Wrote}:I’m not sure what happened, but the women’s team really mailed in the effort and let Canada walk all over them. Many times they were just standing there and looked like they were lost out there. We knew it was going to come down to US-Canada, but I’m really disappointed with the lack of effort…the big build up for the big let down. Johnson is a good coach, and his record speaks for itself. What I don’t understand is why both our girls spent time on the bench in this game. Stack showed excellent puck handling even against the Canada D in the few shifts she had which tells me he should have mixed up the lines after the 1st or 2nd. Jessie Vetter is a good goalie despite the goals she let in, however I question if Schaus got a fair shake because of Johnson. Seems interesting to me that the #1 goalie also happens to be someone he coached…just throwing it out there. Congrats to Schaus + Stack for the Silver !!!!!!!! :flagus Welcome back next year because we really need them both in maroon + gold :screamyeagle

I never saw Schaus get a silver in the ceremony?

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby bcsoxfan12 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:20 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
bcsoxfan12 {l Wrote}:I’m not sure what happened, but the women’s team really mailed in the effort and let Canada walk all over them. Many times they were just standing there and looked like they were lost out there. We knew it was going to come down to US-Canada, but I’m really disappointed with the lack of effort…the big build up for the big let down. Johnson is a good coach, and his record speaks for itself. What I don’t understand is why both our girls spent time on the bench in this game. Stack showed excellent puck handling even against the Canada D in the few shifts she had which tells me he should have mixed up the lines after the 1st or 2nd. Jessie Vetter is a good goalie despite the goals she let in, however I question if Schaus got a fair shake because of Johnson. Seems interesting to me that the #1 goalie also happens to be someone he coached…just throwing it out there. Congrats to Schaus + Stack for the Silver !!!!!!!! :flagus Welcome back next year because we really need them both in maroon + gold :screamyeagle

I never saw Schaus get a silver in the ceremony?

I thought the same thing at first 74, but luckily I recorded the game because I went to the nags bball sr night. The tv coverage missed her on camera as the US team got their medals, but when I went back and looked again you can hear the PA announce the ss at the end of her name and you can see half a ginger face in the frame before they cut to the next US player Lawler since they were lined up by #
bcsoxfan12
Campion Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:34 pm

I said they missed the name of the first girl to my wife and her parents must be pissed!

Thank GOD!

Thanks!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Previous

Return to Kelley Rink