Reggie's postgame interview

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Reggie's postgame interview

Postby auggiebc on Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:03 pm

ESPN-U reporter asked Reggie how it felt being a #1 seed having to play on the road.

Reggie responded, tongue firmly in cheeck, and said "well, you know, we have a great hockey team and they needed the gym".

the body language said it all.

Will he even want to come back after his AD ships him to fucking Louisiana for a first round NIT game because no fans would go? If I were Reggie I'd be pretty disgusted with the program right now.
auggiebc
Campion Hall

Re: Reggie's postgame interview

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:06 pm

Reggie is not NBA polished...yet...

He needs a year...

I think Bc coulda turned it around but NIt had some rule 48 hrs???

I dunno..

Just win 5 more.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:15 pm

Reggie probably needs to come back, but the BC Athletic Department, specifically :pickle , is a complete joke.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby Pahreen on Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:57 pm

The NBA is going to be locked out. Reggie is not leaving. He's an early second rounder right now, at best. And, it's a weak draft.
Pahreen
n00b

Postby commavegarage on Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:21 pm

Pahreen {l Wrote}:The NBA is going to be locked out. Reggie is not leaving. He's an early second rounder right now, at best. And, it's a weak draft.

FWIW Katz (and I think others) have said he's a lock for a first round pick.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:17 am

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
Pahreen {l Wrote}:The NBA is going to be locked out. Reggie is not leaving. He's an early second rounder right now, at best. And, it's a weak draft.

FWIW Katz (and I think others) have said he's a lock for a first round pick.

Jackson is a lock first rounder and Jackson would still be retarded to enter.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby BCMurt09 on Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:04 am

Give him another year and he'll be a top 10 pick. When Reggie speaks for himself, he speaks for the team, and its good see that despite being shipped off to Louisiana, they fought hard and brought home a W. Probably played with a chip on their shoulders too.

Gene is the worst. I'm sure he could have worked something out short notice to used the rink at Nobles or Dexter, if he had even tried.
"...and Lane Stadium goes silent..."

"On a red bandanna night, it's going to be a red letter day"

"Drive by Girardi and a save. Rebound...SCORE!"

"Stroud in trouble and Stroud is sacked again! Oh-jah-BO!"
BCMurt09
Merkert Hall

Postby HJS on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:18 am

Gene is the worst and anyone who defends him simply hates BC athletics and doesn't want it to succeed.

That said, Reggie Jackson is not a top ten NBA pick... this year, next year or any year. The NBA Draft (much like the NFL) is all about potential. Reggie will likely have a solid NBA career, but I don't think anyone thinks he will be an All Star. Only potential All Stars are drafted in the Top 10 picks (most of whom become busts).
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby cvilleagle on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:20 am

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:Reggie is not NBA polished...yet...

He needs a year...

I dunno..

Just win 5 more.

I would be willing to bet big money, and even give you odds, that we don't win 5 more.
cvilleagle
Devlin Hall

Postby shockdoct on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:31 am

HJS {l Wrote}:Gene is the worst and anyone who defends him simply hates BC athletics and doesn't want it to succeed.

That said, Reggie Jackson is not a top ten NBA pick... this year, next year or any year. The NBA Draft (much like the NFL) is all about potential. Reggie will likely have a solid NBA career, but I don't think anyone thinks he will be an All Star. Only potential All Stars are drafted in the Top 10 picks (most of whom become busts).

The draft this year is such crap...I think your suggestion that only potential all stars will be drafted is a bit off.
shockdoct
Cushing Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:22 am

cvilleagle {l Wrote}:

He needs a year...

I dunno..

Just win 5 more.

I would be willing to bet big money, and even give you odds, that we don't win 5 more.

Who do you want me to root for after 41 seasons and not hope BC wins every game in very sport?

2-1 or 200-1 --I am rooting for my Eagles.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:25 am

shockdoct {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:Gene is the worst and anyone who defends him simply hates BC athletics and doesn't want it to succeed.

The draft this year is such crap...I think your suggestion that only potential all stars will be drafted is a bit off.

Shame.. The Bikorollercoaster will make Oscar Robertson look silly.

So goes Biko so goes the NBA.

Cahill --- US 3 Point Marshall will lead the NBA is scoring with 35+ like Rick Barry.

Please....

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby cvilleagle on Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:27 am

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
cvilleagle {l Wrote}:

He needs a year...

I dunno..

Just win 5 more.

Who do you want me to root for after 41 seasons and not hope BC wins every game in very sport?

Let me rephrase: it is impossible for us to play 5 more games this season. This tournament only has 4 more rounds left.
cvilleagle
Devlin Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:38 am

I want some sweet, sweet revenge on UWM!!! Up 5 with 90 seconds left and couldn't score another point? am I ever gonna be able to let this stuff go?
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby Saveagle on Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:00 am

cvilleagle {l Wrote}:
BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
cvilleagle {l Wrote}:

He needs a year...

I dunno..

Just win 5 more.

Let me rephrase: it is impossible for us to play 5 more games this season. This tournament only has 4 more rounds left.

You mean the winner of the NIT doesn't play the NCAA winner in a winner take all game?
Saveagle
Carney Hall

Postby Bryn Mawr Eagle on Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:09 pm

Saveagle {l Wrote}:
cvilleagle {l Wrote}:
BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
cvilleagle {l Wrote}:

He needs a year...

I dunno..

Just win 5 more.

You mean the winner of the NIT doesn't play the NCAA winner in a winner take all game?

No, there's no need to - CBS Sports' official NIT bracket says the final in MSG is the "National Championship": http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/ncaa-tournament/brackets/viewable_nit

Since the folks at CBS are the dopes who spent all that money for the rights to broadcast the NCAA tournament, they must know what they're talking about. We win the NIT, we're national champions. Works for me.
Bryn Mawr Eagle
Higgins Hall

Postby BCFAN94 on Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:27 pm

I was thinking playing on the road was a blessing because the gym would have been empty on national TV and it gave Donahue some more ammo to get them up for the game. This was the kind of game that Al had trouble getting the team up for.

Reggie must have said disrespected/overlooked at least a half a dozen times during the interview. All I could think is if they just took care of business against Harvard, Yale & URI, they'd been in easily. Sounds like Donahue may be playing the us against the world card.
BCFAN94
Campion Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:42 pm

Did you see SD coaching em up all game and talking and teaching with his assistants and as I posted before talking and thanking the fans. Moving up and down, and Moton takes two bad shots and is yanked.

Real live Coaching....

Al most times, would sit there like a toad chewing his cud and farting and saving his timeouts for the Easter Bunny and walk on out.

Just a real live wire Coach.

BC is so very blessed. Hopefully Kevin Rogers is folowing suit for the cataonic calzone is no where.

GEAUX EAGLES....

:roll:

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BC923 on Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:41 pm

The NBA draft is all about elite athleticism, which Reggie has. He is quick, he can jump, and he is big for his position. Those are the things the NBA looks at most. He'd be a late first round/ early second round this year and depending on next year maybe move up or down. Reggie would impress in the workouts.
BC923
Merkert Hall

Postby cvilleagle on Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:08 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:Did you see SD coaching em up all game and talking and teaching with his assistants and as I posted before talking and thanking the fans. Moving up and down, and Moton takes two bad shots and is yanked.

Real live Coaching....

Al most times, would sit there like a toad chewing his cud and farting and saving his timeouts for the Easter Bunny and walk on out.

BC is so very blessed. Hopefully Kevin Rogers is folowing suit for the cataonic calzone is no where.

GEAUX EAGLES....

i can't wait to see them win 6 and hang the banner this year!!!!

You forgot to call them bunnies.
cvilleagle
Devlin Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:22 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:Did you see SD coaching em up all game and talking and teaching with his assistants and as I posted before talking and thanking the fans. Moving up and down, and Moton takes two bad shots and is yanked.

Real live Coaching....

GEAUX EAGLES....

You should hang a banner if we win the NIT. That's a pretty good accomplishment especially for this band of misfits in the '07 class.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby Cadillac90 on Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:35 pm

Real live Coaching....

GEAUX EAGLES....

Seriously, why do you just make this shit up about my hubby, Al? It is fucking dead already, he is gone.

Regards,
Mrs. Skinner

P and S I sat behind the bench a couple of times and sorry to disappoint but Skinner was screaming, yelling and jumping around the entire game. You fucking suck, 74. :dildodog
Cadillac90
Cushing Hall

Postby apbc12 on Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:43 pm

Real live Coaching....

GEAUX EAGLES....

I don't think I've ever seen someone mix up toads and cows. Especially surprising when it's someone from COWTOWN.
apbc12
Higgins Hall

Postby Eagledom on Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:23 pm

Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:

Real live Coaching....

GEAUX EAGLES....

Seriously, why do you just make this shit up about my hubby, Al? It is fucking dead already, he is gone.

Regards,
Mrs. Skinner

P and S I sat behind the bench a couple of times and sorry to disappoint but Skinner was screaming, yelling and jumping around the entire game. You fucking suck, 74. :dildodog

You sure you aren't thinking of seeing him at the plex in a pickup game while his assistants were running the program?
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby Cadillac90 on Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:44 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:

Real live Coaching....

GEAUX EAGLES....

Regards,
Mrs. Skinner

You sure you aren't thinking of seeing him at the plex in a pickup game while his assistants were running the program?

Yes, I am sure of that, dick for brains. Keep up the good work, you're making your brethren proud: :oj
Cadillac90
Cushing Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:46 am

Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:

Real live Coaching....

GEAUX EAGLES....

Regards,
Mrs. Skinner

Before or after the offensive "set" called for our center to feed our PG who was posting up on the block? :boxer
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby commavegarage on Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:27 am

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

Real live Coaching....

GEAUX EAGLES....

You should hang a banner if we win the NIT. That's a pretty good accomplishment especially for this band of misfits in the '07 class.

If they seriously do this it would be hilarious
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby Eagledom on Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:40 am

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

Real live Coaching....

GEAUX EAGLES....

there would be absolutely nothing wrong with hanging an NIT champion banner.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:00 am

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

Real live Coaching....

GEAUX EAGLES....

Why? my guess is needle dick
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby shockdoct on Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:03 am

Maybe they can hang it in the Power Gym.
shockdoct
Cushing Hall

Next

Return to Conte Forum