All-Time BC Suck Team

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

All-Time BC Suck Team

Postby branchinator on Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:02 pm

These are players who just didn't get it done on the court. My fandom only goes back a little over a decade so I'll get it started with the 2000s edition:

C: Kirsten Zoellner
PF: Brian Ross
SF: Tyler Roche
SG: ???
PG: Steve Hailey
branchinator
Cushing Hall

Re: All-Time BC Suck Team

Postby GreenvilleEagle on Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:07 pm

branchinator {l Wrote}:These are players who just didn't get it done on the court. My fandom only goes back a little over a decade so I'll get it started with the 2000s edition:

Add in Rakim and his buddy Akida "Hide the Money in my Rectum" McClain to the list.
GreenvilleEagle
Campion Hall

Postby bignick33 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:32 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:while i love to throw the snark around with the best of them, mocking former players that devoted a helluvalotta more time to their university and its public persona through their performance on an athletic team than 99% of the contrarian dickholes that post here is a pretty shitty way to pass the time. if campion was here he would be scolding you all - so since he isn't i'll take up his holy roller ways in his holy roller time of absence.

if you want to put together an all-suck team of coaches, ADs, or other people who were performing in their occupation, i'm all for it. otherwise, this listing is pretty douchey (and if i'm calling it pretty douchey, even i feel bad for you).

just sayin' is all

I'm with TRE. I'm not sure how people can one hand mock the Merrymen for throwing players under the bus in order to defend the coaches and on the other hand create all-shitty teams to throw former players under the bus for the sake of fun. It just seems to be in poor taste.
I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby The Knife of Asia on Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:36 pm

Posterboy for ALLTIME sucky BC team = Mickey Curley
The Knife of Asia
McGuinn Hall

Postby BC '00 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:47 pm

The Knife of Asia {l Wrote}:Posterboy for ALLTIME sucky BC team = Mickey Curley

You shut your whore mouth The Knife of Asia! Mickey Curley was a god among men.
Last edited by BC '00 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BC '00
Cushing Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:56 pm

branchinator {l Wrote}:These are players who just didn't get it done on the court. My fandom only goes back a little over a decade so I'll get it started with the 2000s edition:

Das Big Man does not belong. I think this needs to be limited to guys that actually played. I also kind of agree with TRE rhymes with likes it in the 2 on this.
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby apbc12 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:13 pm

As founder of the Brian Ross Fan Club, I condemn this thread.

As the guy who invited Kirsten Zoellner into a group for German Film group projects, I condemn it again.
apbc12
Higgins Hall

Postby bosa90 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:25 pm

I thought this thread was about something else entirely. Which probably would not have been too cool either, unless the names of the nominees were altered . . . .

:dildodog
bosa90
McGuinn Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:26 pm

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:

Das Big Man does not belong. I think this needs to be limited to guys that actually played. I also kind of agree with TRE rhymes with likes it in the 2 on this.

Das big man also singlehandedly kept Josh Boone, Jeff Adrien and Hilton Armstrong under wraps for about 34:20 of what was almost the only 1-16 upset in NCAA history. 12-point second half deficit. http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/recap/_/id/264000016/boxscore?gameId=264000016
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby BCFAN94 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:36 pm

I think it's fair game. They were former players who are now long gone and are adults some are even pro (and I use the term lightly) players other's are probably in jail.

C Nate Doornekamp (team Canada)
F Andrew Bryant (known pistol whippee, UConn coed assaulter)
G Sydney (smoking a good career away)
F The counterfeiter
G Jerome Watson (his play was good but the thugs chasing him out of the second floor window of his apartment story puts him on the list)
BCFAN94
Campion Hall

Postby BCFAN94 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:38 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:

Das big man also singlehandedly kept Josh Boone, Jeff Adrien and Hilton Armstrong under wraps for about 34:20 of what was almost the only 1-16 upset in NCAA history. 12-point second half deficit. http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/recap/_/id/264000016/boxscore?gameId=264000016

I knew he had a decent career after he left BC, I just couldn't remember where.
BCFAN94
Campion Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:55 pm

Josh Southern and Courtney Dunn have to play center on this team.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:03 pm

BCFAN94 {l Wrote}:I think it's fair game. They were former players who are now long gone and are adults some are even pro (and I use the term lightly) players other's are probably in jail.

F The counterfeiter
G Jerome Watson (his play was good but the thugs chasing him out of the second floor window of his apartment story puts him on the list)

This would be a very different kind of team. Sydney was actually very good.
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby BCFAN94 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:22 pm

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
BCFAN94 {l Wrote}:I think it's fair game. They were former players who are now long gone and are adults some are even pro (and I use the term lightly) players other's are probably in jail.

F The counterfeiter

I thought I remembered him not playing so well in his last year, but I could be wrong.
BCFAN94
Campion Hall

Postby missoulaEagle on Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:31 pm

All Suck Team

PG- Steve Hailey
SG- Damien Foster
SF- Tyler Roche / Johnnie Jackson
PF- Courtney Dunn
C- John Oates

All Transfer/Kicked Off/Left Early Team

PG-James Scoonie Penn
SG-Marquez Haynes / Ryan Sidney
SF-Rakim Sanders
PF- Shamari Spears
C- **** ******** :seanwilliams
missoulaEagle
n00b

Postby HJS on Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:10 pm

BCFAN94 {l Wrote}:
DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:

F The counterfeiter

I thought I remembered him not playing so well in his last year, but I could be wrong.

Wasn't his final year the year he played with his broken jaw wired shut and he was losing weight because of his liquid diet?
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby branchinator on Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:45 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:while i love to throw the snark around with the best of them, mocking former players that devoted a helluvalotta more time to their university and its public persona through their performance on an athletic team than 99% of the contrarian dickholes that post here is a pretty shitty way to pass the time. if campion was here he would be scolding you all - so since he isn't i'll take up his holy roller ways in his holy roller time of absence.

if you want to put together an all-suck team of coaches, ADs, or other people who were performing in their occupation, i'm all for it. otherwise, this listing is pretty douchey (and if i'm calling it pretty douchey, even i feel bad for you).

just sayin' is all

I bet you'd participate if there were naked pictures of them. I'm mocking their abilities, not the person. The same stuff goes on during every game, hypocrite.
branchinator
Cushing Hall

Postby branchinator on Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:53 pm

Does cesspool ring a bell? Of course not. You are a little hypocritical bitch.
branchinator
Cushing Hall

Postby angrychicken on Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:56 pm

branchinator {l Wrote}:Does cesspool ring a bell? Of course not. You are a little hypocritical bitch.

:chewbanka
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby angrychicken on Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:57 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
branchinator {l Wrote}:Does cesspool ring a bell? Of course not. You are a little hypocritical bitch.

:chewbanka

By the way, I was actually laughing hysterically when I posted this, unlike other people.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:57 pm

missoulaEagle {l Wrote}:All Suck Team

PG- Steve Hailey
SG- Damien Foster
SF- Tyler Roche / Johnnie Jackson
PF- Courtney Dunn
C- John Oates

PG-James Scoonie Penn
SF-Rakim Sanders
PF- Shamari Spears

This would be a good forum to explain to the Nexus why each miscreant was toss out of our beloved Heights. Who wants to start?
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby Cadillac90 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:10 pm

F The counterfeiter

Figures you'd jump in, fucking loser. Oh and it was Jermain Watson, you assface.
Cadillac90
Cushing Hall

Postby Cadillac90 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:10 pm

It's not cool for the football team either, you dickless wonder.
Cadillac90
Cushing Hall

Postby branchinator on Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:36 pm

Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:

F The counterfeiter

Figures you'd jump in, fucking loser. Oh and it was Jermain Watson, you assface.

Actually, it was Jermaine.
branchinator
Cushing Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:18 pm

Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:

F The counterfeiter

Can you confirm or deny your husband will be interviewing at GT or NCST? Even he'd be an upgrade on Hewitt or Lowe.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby DrJackRyan on Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:44 pm

PG-James Scoonie Penn
SF-Rakim Sanders
PF- Shamari Spears

Chris Herren picks guys like those out of his stool.
DrJackRyan
Campion Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:21 am

DrJackRyan {l Wrote}:

PG-James Scoonie Penn
SF-Rakim Sanders
PF- Shamari Spears

Chris Herren picks guys like those out of his stool.

+10
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby GlorytoBC on Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:56 am

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:

F The counterfeiter

Can you confirm or deny your husband will be interviewing at GT or NCST? Even he'd be an upgrade on Hewitt or Lowe.

Paul Hewitt must've stole your GF or something, because Al Skinner would not be an upgrade over him. Hewitt isn't a good coach, but at least he could recruit. Skinner is inept at both.
GlorytoBC
Carney Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:51 am

GlorytoBC {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:

F The counterfeiter

Paul Hewitt must've stole your GF or something, because Al Skinner would not be an upgrade over him. Hewitt isn't a good coach, but at least he could recruit. Skinner is inept at both.

Paul Hewitt would give a nut for Al Skinners record or former player list.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby branchinator on Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:27 am

Yes, I'm sure Hewitt would gladly trade in his NCAA Championship Game appearance for all of Skinners' Round of 32 trophies. As for players, Hewitt recruited the following players:

Chris Bosh
Jarrett Jack
Will Bynum
Anthony Morrow
Thaddeus Young
Javaris Crittenton
Gani Lawal
Derrick Favors
branchinator
Cushing Hall

Next

Return to Conte Forum