YOU FUCKING SUCK GENE!!!

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: YOU FUCKING SUCK GENE!!!

Postby pick6pedro on Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:53 am

Sorry, 2000-2001 has already taken the award according to Chris Fagiani
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby angrychicken on Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:55 am

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:Sorry, 2000-2001 has already taken the award according to Chris Fag

fixed
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby Dirtywater on Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:57 am

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
joemack13 {l Wrote}:What a fag

I find that word offensive.

My post of the year!!!
Dirtywater
McGuinn Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:05 am

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:Sorry, 2000-2001 has already taken the award according to Chris Fagiani

A win over UNC in the NCAA tournament and a win over a #1 ranked, undefeated Notre Dame (in South Bend no less) makes this year the best. It isn't even close.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby pick6pedro on Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:14 am

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:Sorry, 2000-2001 has already taken the award according to Chris Fagiani

A win over UNC in the NCAA tournament and a win over a #1 ranked, undefeated Notre Dame (in South Bend no less) makes this year the best. It isn't even close.

The distinction is taken. Take it up with Chris.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:16 am

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:

I have nothing to take up with "Chris" :angrychicken as he and I are in agreement. This other "Chris" means nothing to me.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby pick6pedro on Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:23 am

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:

I have nothing to take up with "Chris" :angrychicken as he and I are in agreement. This other "Chris" means nothing to me.

I'm sure you guys can find something to talk about...

Christopher Fagiani's Education
New York University MS, Computer Science
2003 – 2006
Winner of the Matthew Smosna Prize (awarded to the top MS student in CS).
4.0 GPA

Boston College BA, Computer Science
1998 – 2002

Christopher Fagiani's Experience
Technical Manager, Architect HBO
February 2010 – Present

VP of Engineering, Co-Founder Gallatin Systems, LLC
January 2010 – Present

Senior Architect NBC Universal
February 2007 – February 2010

Enterprise Application Architect NBC Universal
August 2004 – February 2007

Linux Cluster Software Engineer Intern IBM
May 2001 – January 2002

http://www.linkedin.com/in/cfagiani
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby apbc12 on Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:29 am

What year did Tony Danza get married? That's probably the best year.
apbc12
Higgins Hall

Postby BCTG on Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:39 am

I'm anxiously awaiting Gene's email for the "travel package trip" to McNeese State for this all-important matchup.
BCTG
Carney Hall

Postby HJS on Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:42 am

I'm anxiously awaiting my call from the Flynn Fund so I can ask why donation was used to extend the worst football coach since Henning and not to give future fellow alums one last chance to play a game in Conte Forum?
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:55 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:...iii) GDF just doesn't want to go through the hoops of organizing this when he knows it's going to be a huge net loss in front of maybe 1k people.

this. the last home game for an nit game was in 1993 with a battle against providence for the right to go to msg. the eagles got slaughtered by the friars. i was one of 50ish people in attendance... it was pathetic

Was it scary?
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:00 pm

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:...iii) GDF just doesn't want to go through the hoops of organizing this when he knows it's going to be a huge net loss in front of maybe 1k people.

this. the last home game for an nit game was in 1993 with a battle against providence for the right to go to msg. the eagles got slaughtered by the friars. i was one of 50ish people in attendance... it was pathetic

Was it scary?

no - i should have said "i was one of 50ish bc people there"

plenty of black and yellow to scare the ghosts away

Yes, but Providence is even more scary than ghosts!
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:55 pm

Yes, but what was even more horrible about the NIT outcome is that we didn't make the NCAA tournament that year because Billy Curley, a 90%+ FT shooter, bricked two shots against the same Providence Friars at the end of the last regular season game for the loss. Had he made the FTs we win the game and the general consensus was that we would have been in the NCAAs. On the plus side, the night Providence destroyed our NIT dreams I tagged Bob Bicknell's girlfriend so all in all, it was still a good week.

The week ND beat us 54-7, my dog died, Bill Clinton was elected POTUS and I got raped by two hideous St. Mary's girls in the RV of someone who was allegedly my friend. I couldn't get free when it was all over. I was fucking buried and I did not have enough exposure to il Duchie to learn how he managed to slither out from under some of his more ample bedmates. Those were bleak days.

With that said, the HoF Bowl was epic. Tennessee girls are hot and unfathomably stupid. I am not even ashamed to say that I spent most of the week at the Yucatan Liquor Stand.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby DuchesneEast on Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:12 pm

93/94 was the best, highlighted by 2huge wins in huge spots. It made me mad I didn't take a year off
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby HJS on Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:01 pm

DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:93/94 was the best, highlighted by 2huge wins in huge spots. It made me mad I didn't take a year off

two sports illustrated covers for 93/94. zero for the nerd years (excepting the positive press of chris herren and the regional cover of craig smith)

I know it wasn't a cover, but we did have a pretty huge spread in Sports Illustrated when Spaz was hired.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/ ... /index.htm
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby SiValEagle on Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:18 pm

And **TWO** SI covers.
SiValEagle
n00b

Postby auggiebc on Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:36 pm

What is GDF doing about lack of attendance? (besides sending his basketball team to Lake Charles, LA?). Does he have any plan or strategy or creative people trying to figure out ways to attract fans to his sporting events in the future?

That is a rhetorical question of course. BC needs a go-getter running the sports program. Someone who is willing to take risks and maybe even lose some money, and risk some embarassment, in order to try and change the overall atmosphere and game day experience for football and basketball.
auggiebc
Campion Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:37 pm

auggiebc {l Wrote}:What is GDF doing about lack of attendance? (besides sending his basketball team to Lake Charles, LA?). Does he have any plan or strategy or creative people trying to figure out ways to attract fans to his sporting events in the future?

That is a rhetorical question of course. BC needs a go-getter running the sports program. Someone who is willing to take risks and maybe even lose some money, and risk some embarassment, in order to try and change the overall atmosphere and game day experience for football and basketball.

1/2 price concession day was a sellout, just sayin'...
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby Reverend Mike on Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:44 pm

I would like to go on record to say that I dont give a fuck where this game is played. Further, I dont give a fuck IF this game is played. So THERE. :cry:

Also 93/94 owned. Not a goddamned nerd this side of Storrow Drive.
Reverend Mike
Merkert Hall

Previous

Return to Conte Forum