Gotta give OJ credit...

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Gotta give OJ credit...

Postby HJS on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:50 pm

... Don sure as hell prepped his team as if "the Clemson game didn't matter."
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Re: Gotta give OJ credit...

Postby HJS on Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:12 am

I guess this is why OJ doesn't make predictions. He completely pussies out when it looks like he is (not surprisingly) wrong. The guy was posting like a maniac until the start of the Clemson blowout. I have no doubt that he will exceed that posting frequency if BC shockingly gets an invite tonight, but will continue his self-imposed banishment should we be NIT-bound. I guess that would at least be a consolation prize should BC not make the Tourney.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby HJS on Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:22 pm

I guess the Clemson game probably "meant something" after all.
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby buconvict on Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:02 am

HJS, remember, the program had hit ROCK BOTTOM last year, and things couldn't get ANY WORSE.

-xoxo, Gossip Girl
buconvict
McGuinn Hall

Return to Conte Forum