the Official BC - Clemson Thread

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

the Official BC - Clemson Thread

Postby innocentbystander on Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:50 pm

Rules question given how few Eagles are on this team. If at anytime, four BC players foul out of the game vs Clemson tomorrow, does BC play the remainder of that game "short-handed?"
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Re: the Official BC - Clemson Thread

Postby bignick33 on Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:52 pm

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:Rules question given how few Eagles are on this team. If at anytime, four BC players foul out of the game vs Clemson tomorrow, does BC play the remainder of that game "short-handed?"

BC has 13 guys on their roster, so no.
I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:53 pm

bignick33 {l Wrote}:
innocentbystander {l Wrote}:Rules question given how few Eagles are on this team. If at anytime, four BC players foul out of the game vs Clemson tomorrow, does BC play the remainder of that game "short-handed?"

ok thanks. apparently espn only lists the 8 that actually saw the court today
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby cvilleagle on Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:55 pm

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:

Here's what you're looking for:

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/team/roster/_/id/103/boston-college-eagles

But if Mosakowski sees the floor, we are in big trouble. I hope Rehnquist gets in so he can perform his signature dunks, "the hammer of justice", and "the closing argument".
cvilleagle
Devlin Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:58 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:

wait a minute. just because only 8 saw the floor today you think only 8 are eligible to play tomorrow? that's frikken precious.

pffft fine. i wont ask another dumb ass question :gun
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby apbc12 on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:01 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:

wait a minute. just because only 8 saw the floor today you think only 8 are eligible to play tomorrow? that's frikken precious.

pffft fine. i wont ask another dumb ass question :gun

Sure thing, champ.
apbc12
Higgins Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:13 pm

cvilleagle {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:

Here's what you're looking for:

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/team/roster/_/id/103/boston-college-eagles

But if Mosakowski sees the floor, we are in big trouble. I hope Rehnquist gets in so he can perform his signature dunks, "the hammer of justice", and "the closing argument".

thank you

eight seniors, ALL the big-men. this team is so fucked after graduation
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby apbc12 on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:19 pm

Nospace, is this the first day of the entire season you've paid BC basketball any attention?
apbc12
Higgins Hall

Postby BCeezy on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:21 pm

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:eight seniors, ALL the big-men. this team is so fucked after graduation

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketb ... l/_/id/103

6'8
6'10
6'11
BCeezy
Carney Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:21 pm

apbc12 {l Wrote}:Nospace, is this the first day of the entire season you've paid BC basketball any attention?

no
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:22 pm

Anyone know what the fuck no space is talking about?
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:22 pm

BCeezy {l Wrote}:
innocentbystander {l Wrote}:eight seniors, ALL the big-men. this team is so fucked after graduation

6'8
6'10
6'11

high school seniors?

:lame :titanic
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:24 pm

BCeezy {l Wrote}:

6'8
6'10
6'11

high school seniors?

Christ, no space, stop.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:24 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Anyone know what the fuck no space is talking about?

i'm talking about a team that won't have any experienced big men. they are going to be in terrific foul trouble next year. so they better win, and win now.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby TheSuperPotato on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:24 pm

apbc12 {l Wrote}:Nospace, is this the first day of the entire season you've paid BC basketball any attention?

no

I don't post here that often, but I would point out that this "Northeastern boy" wasn't' too sure who Josh Southern was as recently as last week:

Link
TheSuperPotato
n00b

Postby BCeezy on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:25 pm

BCeezy {l Wrote}:

6'8
6'10
6'11

high school seniors?

#68 recruit in the nation?

Not lame

Don't.

Be.

Afraid.

(of Freshman)
BCeezy
Carney Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:25 pm

i'm talking about a team that won't have any experienced big men. they are going to be in terrific foul trouble next year. so they better win, and win now.

They don't have any experienced big men now. At least next year, they will have some talented ones.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:29 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

They don't have any experienced big men now. At least next year, they will have some talented ones.

We'll see.

Let's just get past Clemson.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby BCEagle74 on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:32 pm

BC 72 MEZMEN 64

Easy win.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:32 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

We'll see.

We'll see what? You have to make a point for me to see if it comes true. You just looked at a list of Josh Southern and walk ons that were graduating and concluded that we will be fucked in the low post next year, followed by a poo pooing of a top-25 recruiting class which includes the #68 player in the country at 6'8" and two seven footers.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:38 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

We'll see.

We'll see what?

This team just won 20. Hopefully, tomorrow will make 21.

I don't know what they are going to do next year, but putting my hopes on 3 seventeen year old kids to even match a 20 win season might be asking a bit too much.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby apbc12 on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:42 pm

IB, be honest, did you just wake up from a long nap?
apbc12
Higgins Hall

Postby BCeezy on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:43 pm

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:I don't know what they are going to do next year, but putting my hopes on 3 seventeen year old kids to even match a 20 win season might be asking a bit too much.

This is basketball, not football.

Don't.

Be.

Afraid.
BCeezy
Carney Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:45 pm

BCeezy {l Wrote}:
innocentbystander {l Wrote}:I don't know what they are going to do next year, but putting my hopes on 3 seventeen year old kids to even match a 20 win season might be asking a bit too much.

This is basketball, not football.

Don't.

Be.

Afraid.

I hope you are right.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:54 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

We'll see.

We'll see what?

I don't know what they are going to do next year, but putting my hopes on 3 seventeen year old kids to even match a 20 win season might be asking a bit too much.

Umm, what? What the fuck does any of this have to do with the low post?
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:04 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

We'll see.

We'll see what?

Hopefully, nothing. Hopefully, they will just keep hitting 3-pointers instead (like they did today) and these graduation losses will not matter.

I think we are going to miss these big men (that you have said they don't have even now.) We won't know officially until next year. For right now, let's just beat Clemson.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:08 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

We'll see.

We'll see what?

I think we are going to miss these big men

Name them.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:14 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

We'll see.

We'll see what?

Name them.

Trapani and Corey Raji
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:22 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

We'll see.

We'll see what?

Name them.

Trapani and Corey Raji

In other words, two three point shooting small forwards.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby mod6A on Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:22 pm

did uki graduate? i thought we were getting him back from a neck injury for the playoffs.

i hope we win!
we are all whalepants now
mod6A
Merkert Hall

Next

Return to Conte Forum