Predictions

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Predictions

Postby Logitano on Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:08 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Logitano {l Wrote}:3 more wins (Yes, I have put today's game in the books) ...

Looks like the team did as well.

Do you want to place a bet on BC winning today's game? :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:09 pm

Logitano {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

No. Just thought your timing was impeccably horrible.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Logitano on Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:12 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Logitano {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

No. Just thought your timing was impeccably horrible.

exactly... hoos on first game

21 point lead = BC packing it in? :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby HJS on Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:17 pm

Speaking of the Hoos loss... Miami has closed out the season strong enough that those two losses are looking less and less Yale-like.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:23 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:1 year ago today

Eagledom {l Wrote}:God forbid someone look ahead and predict performance on a sports message board.
I have no problem with predictions. I also have no problem calling out Homo-J for making a retarded one.

Is he retarded, is his pick retarded, or is he moron? THIS IS IMPORTANT!
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby bignick33 on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:42 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:A. Really surprising to see HJS predicting a loss. Never seen that before.
B. We are not losing to Wake. They are fucking TERRIBLE. Something that TWB finally realized after last Sunday (obviously, HJS didn't bother watching the game).
C. After we beat Wake, the Clemson game won't matter....BC will be in the tourney for sure. HJS' negative Nancy 50-50 shit is retarded.

:popcorn

For the record, I do believe OJ stated an opinion (albeit, in a very hostile way).
I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby HJS on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:48 pm

bignick33 {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:A. Really surprising to see HJS predicting a loss. Never seen that before.
B. We are not losing to Wake. They are fucking TERRIBLE. Something that TWB finally realized after last Sunday (obviously, HJS didn't bother watching the game).
C. After we beat Wake, the Clemson game won't matter....BC will be in the tourney for sure. HJS' negative Nancy 50-50 shit is retarded.

:popcorn

For the record, I do believe OJ stated an opinion (albeit, in a very hostile way).

That is the key with OJ. If you get him pissed off enough, he will make a statement that will at some point be deemed accurate or not.
Eagledom {l Wrote}:After we beat Wake, the Clemson game won't matter....BC will be in the tourney for sure. HJS' negative Nancy 50-50 shit is retarded.

For those that don't want to go back and look, the "Negative Nancy" "retarded" "50-50 shit" was a reference to me saying if we lost to Clemson there was a 50/50 chance that we would make the tourney. I think the entire fucking world would agree that giving us a 50% chance is goddamn rainbows-and-unicorns-like optimism.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Previous

Return to Conte Forum