The worst officiating I've ever seen

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

The worst officiating I've ever seen

Postby BCEagles25 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:40 pm

Did anyone else catch the last 20 seconds of the St. John's-Rutger's game??

Fuck the Big East.
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Re: The worst officiating I've ever seen

Postby bignick33 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:44 pm

I'm still laughing.
I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby auggiebc on Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:52 pm

that was unreal. The last 10 seconds of the game:

-Rutgers gets blatantly fouled 3 diferent times. no call.
-St. Johns guy travels trying to run clock out. no call
-St Johns guy walks out of bounds with 1.6 left. no call.
-Refs proceed to run off court into their dressing room without even checking the replay.

I can't believe the Big East is not making them play this game out.

I actually feel bad for Rutgers.
auggiebc
Campion Hall

Postby bignick33 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:54 pm

auggiebc {l Wrote}:that was unreal. The last 10 seconds of the game:

-Refs proceed to run off court into their dressing room without even checking the replay.

Don't forget intentionally throwing the ball into the stands with time still on the clock. Isn't that good for a technical foul?
I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby branchinator on Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:06 pm

Should have been a tech for throwing the ball into the stands. I'm so glad that the Big East Tournament has a huge black mark on it. I'm almost hoping that St. John's wins it now.
branchinator
Cushing Hall

Postby auggiebc on Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:29 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlOWkNBxlTo

for those who haven't seen it.
auggiebc
Campion Hall

Postby HJS on Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:46 pm

I'm fine with the Big East getting 10 teams into the NCAAs... just so long as they leave their refs at home.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby AdamBC on Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:00 pm

auggiebc {l Wrote}:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlOWkNBxlTo

for those who haven't seen it.

Wow, that's impressively bad.
AdamBC
Cushing Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:06 pm

auggiebc {l Wrote}:that was unreal. The last 10 seconds of the game:

(said tongue in cheek) What did Don Imus call them, knappy-headed-hos?
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby BCEagle74 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:57 pm

Someone bet the moneyline. No doubt. The whole Big East missed that???
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCMurt09 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:21 pm

The officiating in the game just makes the Big East more of a joke than it already is. I mean, this conference often looks like its been assembled by some teenager who just picked his favorite college teams and put them all together. I know that we all constantly get the "BC never should have left the Big East" talk, but shoot me when my conference looks the way the Big East does. The ACC may not be the strongest football conference and may be having a down year in basketball, but at least we have some self respect. They can talk all about how many teams they have in the Top 25 and the Top 10, but the Big East should have some self respect. The officiating in that game just shows what a terrible conference this is and the athletic standards they have.
"...and Lane Stadium goes silent..."

"On a red bandanna night, it's going to be a red letter day"

"Drive by Girardi and a save. Rebound...SCORE!"

"Stroud in trouble and Stroud is sacked again! Oh-jah-BO!"
BCMurt09
Merkert Hall

Postby angrychicken on Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:39 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:Someone bet the moneyline. No doubt. The whole Big East missed that???

Same thing would happen in the ACC if Duke or UNC were involved. Hoops coaches should have the red flag for replays. Al would have kept it in his mock turtleneck. It wouldn't have moved from that location, but that is where he would have stored it.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby cvilleagle on Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:55 pm

Wow, that was truly pitiful. 74 is on to something here with the conspiracy theory. The over-under on this game was 128.5, the teams scored 128 points.
cvilleagle
Devlin Hall

Postby ryrob on Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:56 pm

branchinator {l Wrote}:Should have been a tech for throwing the ball into the stands. I'm so glad that the Big East Tournament has a huge black mark on it. I'm almost hoping that St. John's wins it now.

As long as the ball's in the air as the clock expires, think thats OK? Obviously doesn't excuse the other 2 absurd missed calls.
ryrob
Merkert Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:01 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:Someone bet the moneyline. No doubt. The whole Big East missed that???

Same thing would happen in the ACC if Duke or UNC were involved. Hoops coaches should have the red flag for replays. Al would have kept it in his mock turtleneck. It wouldn't have moved from that location, but that is where he would have stored it.

AC--that was fxcking brutal. In the POY, which you were robbed and got supporting POY :lame --the triple putz combo action in your lazy Elvis faxcial was magnificient.

I shall steal this line and DQ you later.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby angrychicken on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:08 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

AC--that was fxcking brutal. In the POY, which you were robbed and got supporting POY :lame --the triple putz combo action in your lazy Elvis faxcial was magnificient.

I shall steal this line and DQ you later.

I've given up on your fake Post of the Year BS. Fool me once... However, I'm excited about your new Supporting POY. I can't wait for the awards ceremony. That's where I will call you a fag and tell you how immature you are. Plus, I will disparage all redheads. Can't wait.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby BCdee on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:10 pm

Holy crap...that was really really bad!!!!! I cannot believe that they didn't go to the video replay. WTF. I hope they don't ref in the NCAA tourney.
Last edited by BCdee on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BC!
BCdee
Merkert Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:11 pm

cvilleagle {l Wrote}:Wow, that was truly pitiful. 74 is on to something here with the conspiracy theory. The over-under on this game was 128.5, the teams scored 128 points.

WOW... Thanks CV.

With the internet, girlfriends and the ease of betting thousands at once in one click ---- at what it must be 25+ sites?

If you are smart and not stupid like the NYS Pick 6 morons who needed 1 ticket and had 6 on a PICK 6 and were nailed past posting the NYRA ---- -You can easily clear 20K a game without getting greedy with a few partners -----and if a guy can scam the NBA with other refs who said nothing from cell phones records-----, and college refs work all over...

The only people who know is Vegas. Vegas has a red phone to the NCAA and lest them know of betting irregularities all the time in hoops and football. They may have these peeps in the Indian reservation in Canada which runs all the offshore betting ops and some have 4 betting service names >>>for the same site...

I mean these guys get $120K a year and see Madoff, Boesky, Milliken, Blankenfein, Lehman, scamming billions --- and they are nearing aging out....

4x a year is a nice pension and WTF cares. Tourney games draw huge betting pools so they can slide in and out easier.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:16 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
I've given up on your fake Post of the Year BS. Fool me once... However, I'm excited about your new Supporting POY. I can't wait for the awards ceremony. That's where I will call you a fag and tell you how immature you are. Plus, I will disparage all redheads. Can't wait.

It will be held in Bapst Library on the coldest stretch in 2012, so we can wear our yellow Faggageddon monogrammed t-shirts. Insults will be the order of the day.

There will be a buffet.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:24 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:There will be a buffet.

with you two planning this, hopefully the buffet will include more than just weeners

They are all beef and wrapped in the little corn sticks from the Pillsburyyourtoolhere freezer.

You will not be invited with that attitude and be given no bar tickets.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby angrychicken on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:26 pm

with you two planning this, hopefully the buffet will include more than just weeners

I'm not planning shit, but I'm sure with 74 doing all of the planning, he will throw in a couple of Mez' brats just for you. You've eaten Mez' brats before, haven't you?

angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby angrychicken on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:28 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:well i'm expecting a nomination from the academy for "best misdirection in a thread or topic"

In my opinion, that is the toughest category.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby angrychicken on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:57 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:well i'm expecting a nomination from the academy for "best misdirection in a thread or topic"

yet true masters (such as you and me and not campion at all) make it seem like it is happening seamlessly

How tired is all of this Charlie Sheen coverage? It was good in the beginning, but it flamed out faster than Nathan Lane at a truck stop. Ice Ice Baby.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:11 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:

I'm not planning shit, but I'm sure with 74 doing all of the planning, he will throw in a couple of Mez' brats just for you. You've eaten Mez' brats before, haven't you?
Mez pulled a Lehman Brothers and GM and declared bankruptcy and I lost millions from the joint venture Brat Tree Farm and crooked ACC accounting.

I knew I shoulda went to South Carolina with a BC legal team after Mez got a $12 million bonus and I got the BRAT-OF-THE-MONTH club box. The cheese filled trees alone netted millions!

Mez is now schussing is the Alps with Austrian amazon blondes on my dime. Never trust a Clemson accountant.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby angrychicken on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:26 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

yet true masters (such as you and me and not campion at all) make it seem like it is happening seamlessly

How tired is all of this Charlie Sheen coverage? It was good in the beginning, but it flamed out faster than Nathan Lane at a truck stop. Ice Ice Baby.

aren't we really at the point that this is just amy winehouse with a penis? michael jackson with a still beating heart? chris farley without the funny? book charlie on the apprentice and let's move on to bigger and better things... like - the price of gas

HOLY CRAP! The price of gas is getting out of control. I only hope that it doesn't get to the levels that it was under the GW Bush administration. Speaking of that, whatever happened to that guy that was shot in the face by Dick Cheney? He must have looked like Edward James Olmos after that.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby angrychicken on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:40 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

aren't we really at the point that this is just amy winehouse with a penis? michael jackson with a still beating heart? chris farley without the funny? book charlie on the apprentice and let's move on to bigger and better things... like - the price of gas

HOLY CRAP! The price of gas is getting out of control. I only hope that it doesn't get to the levels that it was under the GW Bush administration. Speaking of that, whatever happened to that guy that was shot in the face by Dick Cheney? He must have looked like Edward James Olmos after that.

i thought that guy lowered his standards and ended up getting married - which was a blessing for both the bride AND the groom...

speaking of weddings, epps should avoid the players club as a part of his bachelor party festivities

Wow! I was just thinking about Travis the Chimp today. Who could have forseen a Xanax riddled, martini drinking chimp going nuts?

As far as strip clubs are concerned, I was friends with a guy who was in house counsel for a group of nudie bars. Great stories. I have my own stories, including a couple of stories where I convinced the strippers to quit. Hilarity ensued.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:46 pm

Gas hit $2.47 here in Texas.

I tip JoBob $5.00 and he hits the first digit down a notch. Premium!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby angrychicken on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:54 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:Gas hit $2.47 here in Texas.

I tip JoBob $5.00 and he hits the first digit down a notch. Premium!

Nice. It's a over a dollar more here. It must be the GWBush/Cheney cabal that keeps it down in idiotville. I guarantee you that the price of a small peppy is up over 37% over the past year. Sneaky motherfuckers.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:57 pm

Jim Burr.

Yup, I said it.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby angrychicken on Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:14 am

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

i thought that guy lowered his standards and ended up getting married - which was a blessing for both the bride AND the groom...

speaking of weddings, epps should avoid the players club as a part of his bachelor party festivities

Wow! I was just thinking about Travis the Chimp today. Who could have forseen a Xanax riddled, martini drinking chimp going nuts?

As far as strip clubs are concerned, I was friends with a guy who was in house counsel for a group of nudie bars. Great stories. I have my own stories, including a couple of stories where I convinced the strippers to quit. Hilarity ensued.

did you get the girls to quit because they performed poorly at their jobs or was it some kind of morality play to get in their pants.

speaking of stories, don't you owe us one about jeff goldblum's tits?

It wasn't necessarily a morality play. It was more like how great they would be at some specific fake job that I could get them. Who knew that strippers had such low self esteem and giving them a little confidence would get them to quit their job? I once had to outrun a couple of bouncers because their favorite girl quit mid-song.

I'll get to the Goldblum story soon. I'm giving it up for Lent.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Next

Return to Conte Forum