Different Team: Same Coach

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Different Team: Same Coach

Postby BC923 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:08 pm

Oliver Purnell continues to suck as a coach at Depaul, but now he does it with less talent.
BC923
Merkert Hall

Re: Different Team: Same Coach

Postby eepstein0 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:16 pm

Providence v. DePaul with 2 women announcers.....no thanks.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby Art Vandelay on Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:45 am

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:Providence v. DePaul with 2 women announcers.....no thanks.

1) No need to be a sexist. I'll take two women announcers over some of the moron guys who do games regularly.
2) Depaul just showed us how shitty Providence is
3) Purnell is not a very good coach as he showed with late season Clemson collapses, but Depaul has sucked for a long time and he is not the reason right now. Hell he just matched their conference win total from last year. I think he is actually an upgrade over Wainwright.
Art Vandelay
McGuinn Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:56 am

Art Vandelay {l Wrote}:

1) No need to be a sexist. I'll take two women announcers over some of the moron guys who do games regularly.
3) Purnell is not a very good coach as he showed with late season Clemson collapses, but Depaul has sucked for a long time and he is not the reason right now. Hell he just matched their conference win total from last year. I think he is actually an upgrade over Wainwright.

It was a joke...you take things awfully serious don't you? Purnell is far worse than "not very good".
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby Art Vandelay on Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:41 am

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
Art Vandelay {l Wrote}:

It was a joke...you take things awfully serious don't you? Purnell is far worse than "not very good".

I was kidding. I don't give a shit if you are sexist or not....thought the future Mrs Eppy might.
Art Vandelay
McGuinn Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:14 am

Art Vandelay {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
Art Vandelay {l Wrote}:

I was kidding. I don't give a shit if you are sexist or not....thought the future Mrs Eppy might.

Valid point haha.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Return to Conte Forum