Different Coach: Same Team

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Different Coach: Same Team

Postby eepstein0 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:39 pm

The Clemson Tigers (even without the awfulness of Oliver Purnell) are beginning their annual late season meltdown. Curently losing on the road to Sid Lowe and NCST. With a trip to Duke still on the horizon, I fully see this team melting down to a 7-9 or 8-8 season.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Re: Different Coach: Same Team

Postby EagleDave on Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:09 pm

Too bad they don't play BC again...our defense would cure all their ills in a hurry.
Is this the 5 o'clock free crack giveaway?
EagleDave
Merkert Hall

Postby BCEagles25 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:19 pm

NC State is pretty good. I'm surprised they are where they are. Considering the coach, maybe I shouldn't be.
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:15 pm

BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:NC State is pretty good. I'm surprised they are where they are. Considering the coach, maybe I shouldn't be.

I mean they're ok. Lowe is such an idiot though that they just have no chance. Having said that I'd like to steer clear of them in the 1st Round. Give me Wake or GT. UVA is fine also.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:58 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:this is step 1 of the "bc is a 4 seed in the acc tournament" scenario i played out.

will you hoops weirdos finally love me if my predictions come true or will you hate me because we don't start the tournament with a wake or gtech?

What's step 2?

No, I'd be pumped with the 4 seed because if we get the 4 seed, it probably doesn't matter what we do in the ACCT since we'd have gone 10-6 in the ACC with sweeps over VT and MD.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby auggiebc on Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:12 am

the clemson loss was big for us. and i still think VT could easily lose 3 more games. our boys just need to take care of business, most importantly when they go to blackburg.
auggiebc
Campion Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:21 am

auggiebc {l Wrote}:the clemson loss was big for us. and i still think VT could easily lose 3 more games. our boys just need to take care of business, most importantly when they go to blackburg.

Winning in Blacksburg will require pulling one out of our asses, not taking care of business but I totally get you point.

No way FSU loses to Wake, right? They could lose every single other game though they have left.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:18 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
auggiebc {l Wrote}:the clemson loss was big for us. and i still think VT could easily lose 3 more games. our boys just need to take care of business, most importantly when they go to blackburg.

Winning in Blacksburg will require pulling one out of our asses, not taking care of business but I totally get you point.

No way FSU loses to Wake, right? They could lose every single other game though they have left.

they have state and miami as well. i'd have to think they win at LEAST one of those

Those teams are ok and have some talent, especially when playing at home...their coaching holds them back
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Return to Conte Forum