BC-UNC TV

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: BC-UNC TV

Postby auggiebc on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:16 pm

UNC has traveled at least 10 times in this game. Blow the fucking whistle.
auggiebc
Campion Hall

Postby Art Vandelay on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:18 pm

Trapani just left his jock on the foul line on that spin move
Art Vandelay
McGuinn Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:18 pm

This game is just stupid in general...waste of time. The refs suck, we suck, UNC sucks, ugh.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:19 pm

I think the Don out-thought himself at halftime. Man to man, really?

And Trapani decided all that effort he expended boxing out on the boards is just a waste of time.

Such a winnable game, and such a poor performance. Passing up wide open shots for the Trapani embarrassment show.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Art Vandelay on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:19 pm

UNC is just too long. We can't get a clean shot over them.
Art Vandelay
McGuinn Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:20 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:This game is just stupid in general...waste of time. The refs suck, we suck, UNC sucks, ugh.

Looks to me like the Don said "fuck all this shit that is working like slowing it down, boxing out, playing defense and working for good shots. Let's get blown out."
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Art Vandelay on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:20 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:I think the Don out-thought himself at halftime. Man to man, really?

And Trapani decided all that effort he expended boxing out on the boards is just a waste of time.

Such a winnable game, and such a poor performance. Passing up wide open shots for the Trapani embarrassment show.

I agree. We cant match up man to man with them. Zone looked pretty good in the first half
Art Vandelay
McGuinn Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:21 pm

Art Vandelay {l Wrote}:UNC is just too long. We can't get a clean shot over them.

Really? I've seen plenty of open shots. Most were passed up or missed. Raji alone has passed on 3-4 threes.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Art Vandelay on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:24 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Art Vandelay {l Wrote}:UNC is just too long. We can't get a clean shot over them.

Really? I've seen plenty of open shots. Most were passed up or missed. Raji alone has passed on 3-4 threes.

In the second half thay have altered several shots. Trapani missed a jumper a few minutes ago that he had to shoot a rainbow to get it over a hand.
Art Vandelay
McGuinn Hall

Postby auggiebc on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:24 pm

On pace to score 28 total points.

and there are STILL people on this board who think BC has plenty of "talent"?
auggiebc
Campion Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:26 pm

Art Vandelay {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

In the second half thay have altered several shots. Trapani missed a jumper a few minutes ago that he had to shoot a rainbow to get it over a hand.

That's because the shot selection is horrible. A mediocre team can get decent shots against anyone. BC has passed on most of them.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby BCEagle74 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:26 pm

Remember when Jimmy Johnson got his ass kicked by the Eagles in his first three years on the Cowboys...he said he had the short stick on talent...then 3 Super Bowl wins, one with stooge Barry Switzer.

Talent reigns Supreme and BC is lacking and has very little.

Stevie D has a very nice class and is solid. He may be the best Coach since Tom Davis or Gary Williams.

Give his 3 recruiting classes... or maybe two..
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:27 pm

For example, a wide open three by Raji, with no one within 10 feet, and he barely hit rim. It has little to do with shot blocking.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:28 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:Remember when Jimmy Johnson got his ass kicked by the Eagles in his first three years on the Cowboys...he said he had the short stick on talent...then 3 Super Bowl wins, one with stooge Barry Switzer.

Stevie D has a very nice class and is solid. He may be the best Coach since Tom Davis or Gary Williams.

Yup, it is Al's fault that a team near the top of the conference in scoring has 26 points in 30 minutes.

Fagtag.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eepstein0 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:28 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:This game is just stupid in general...waste of time. The refs suck, we suck, UNC sucks, ugh.

Looks to me like the Don said "fuck all this shit that is working like slowing it down, boxing out, playing defense and working for good shots. Let's get blown out."

It's just silly. This officiating alos has missed at least 15 travels. This team also sucks at basketball.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:28 pm

auggiebc {l Wrote}:On pace to score 28 total points.

LMAO.. I was typing and your brain wave shit me when you were typing...

14 minutes of no baskets...two 7 minute stretches.

DISGUSTIAD.

Boy was I stupido

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby auggiebc on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:28 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:Remember when Jimmy Johnson got his ass kicked by the Eagles in his first three years on the Cowboys...he said he had the short stick on talent...then 3 Super Bowl wins, one with stooge Barry Switzer.

Completely agree. This current roster has a total of 2 ACC players on it.
auggiebc
Campion Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:29 pm

Yup. This has nothing to do with talent.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Art Vandelay on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:29 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:For example, a wide open three by Raji, with no one within 10 feet, and he barely hit rim. It has little to do with shot blocking.

I knew the next time there was an open shot you'd point it out. Obviously there are open looks especially if you move the ball. UNC is a long shot blocking team and they alter shots and that was all I was saying.
Art Vandelay
McGuinn Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:29 pm

auggiebc {l Wrote}:

That's retarded, and an excuse for the Don. This is a 20 win team.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eepstein0 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:30 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:For example, a wide open three by Raji, with no one within 10 feet, and he barely hit rim. It has little to do with shot blocking.

WIde open jumpe shots and this team can't hit the broad side of a barn today. Again I think the shot selection is fine...make a fucking jumper.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby Art Vandelay on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:30 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Yup. This has nothing to do with talent.

Can we skip the we have not talent/we have plenty of talent argument. We've had it enough times this season.
Art Vandelay
McGuinn Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:31 pm

Art Vandelay {l Wrote}:

I knew the next time there was an open shot you'd point it out. Obviously there are open looks especially if you move the ball. UNC is a long shot blocking team and they alter shots and that was all I was saying.

One of many for Raji, whom UNC hasn't bothered to cover. He has passed on most of them.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eepstein0 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:32 pm

This is a combination of awful shooting and awful officiating. UNC has literally traveled 20+ times this game and not been called once.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:32 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Yup, it is Al's fault that a team near the top of the conference in scoring has 26 points in 30 minutes.

Fagtag.

There is now an invisible super secret Fagtaggellian Board and I am ripping you a new one.

:laugh

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby Art Vandelay on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:33 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Art Vandelay {l Wrote}:

One of many for Raji, whom UNC hasn't bothered to cover. He has passed on most of them.

Raji is 2 for his last 19 from 3 over 4 games. I want him to pass up the shot.
Art Vandelay
McGuinn Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:34 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
auggiebc {l Wrote}:

That's retarded, and an excuse for the Don. This is a 20 win team.

You are right, we have talent to amke the sweet sixteen and I believe it, but they look so horrible, you just pull your hair out.

Ok...you have hair. I pull air.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:34 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:This is a combination of awful shooting and awful officiating. UNC has literally traveled 20+ times this game and not been called once.

I think I saw one.

The truth is that the moron on the UNC bench decided to take Reggie and Trapani away, and leave Raji and Paris open. Works. The only reason the game is close is because the Don took the air out of the ball (and rightfully so). If Raji and Paris have decent games, this goes down to the wire.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Art Vandelay on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:35 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:This is a combination of awful shooting and awful officiating. UNC has literally traveled 20+ times this game and not been called once.

They got called for it two possessions ago. I hate when we blame officials. They officials are not shooting 23%
Art Vandelay
McGuinn Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:36 pm

Art Vandelay {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Art Vandelay {l Wrote}:

Raji is 2 for his last 19 from 3 over 4 games. I want him to pass up the shot.

If he is not going to shoot, he can't be on the floor. In this offense, he does nothing else. In the flex, he was inside on the boards, but in this offense, you have to shoot.
twballgame9
BC Guy

PreviousNext

Return to Conte Forum