Duke-UNC

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Duke-UNC

Postby claver2010 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:49 pm

Duke up 14 w 2 min to go in 1st.

I thought UNC has improved but wow.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Re: Duke-UNC

Postby claver2010 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:53 pm

UNC up 14 at the half, wow.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby BCMurt09 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:06 pm

I am surprised by UNC, I would not have expected them to be up let a lone by 14 at the half. I saw this article posted by the guys on BCI and thought it was funny:
http://www.gobblercountry.com/2011/2/9/1980478/what-to-watch-tonight-other-than-the-most-overrated-rivalry-in-sports
"...and Lane Stadium goes silent..."

"On a red bandanna night, it's going to be a red letter day"

"Drive by Girardi and a save. Rebound...SCORE!"

"Stroud in trouble and Stroud is sacked again! Oh-jah-BO!"
BCMurt09
Merkert Hall

Postby claver2010 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:15 pm

Down to 6 in the first 2.5 minutes, interesting to see how the young team responds...
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby bcbcbcbcbc4444 on Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:47 am

Duke-UNC games are impossible to watch with the sound on when Vitale is announcing. It's nonstop dick sucking throughout the entire game.
bcbcbcbcbc4444
Carney Hall

Postby Art Vandelay on Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:22 pm

bcbcbcbcbc4444 {l Wrote}:Duke-UNC games are impossible to watch with the sound on when Vitale is announcing. It's nonstop dick sucking throughout the entire game.

What you don't like when he tells a story that lasts three trips up and down the floor with no regard for what is actually happening in the game? I like how Shulman just keeps going with the play by play and ignores the stories. I also liked how he said 3 or 4 times "for you young kids out there" when there was a good fundamental play. Umm Dick...its 10:30 at night and my kids have been asleep for hours. I know its possible some west coast kids are watching but a majority of the young kids were in bed.
Art Vandelay
McGuinn Hall

Postby BCMurt09 on Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:08 pm

Art Vandelay {l Wrote}:
bcbcbcbcbc4444 {l Wrote}:Duke-UNC games are impossible to watch with the sound on when Vitale is announcing. It's nonstop dick sucking throughout the entire game.

What you don't like when he tells a story that lasts three trips up and down the floor with no regard for what is actually happening in the game? I like how Shulman just keeps going with the play by play and ignores the stories. I also liked how he said 3 or 4 times "for you young kids out there" when there was a good fundamental play. Umm Dick...its 10:30 at night and my kids have been asleep for hours. I know its possible some west coast kids are watching but a majority of the young kids were in bed.

Dick Vitale is getting senile at this point. At least Corso and Holtz make sense sometimes.
"...and Lane Stadium goes silent..."

"On a red bandanna night, it's going to be a red letter day"

"Drive by Girardi and a save. Rebound...SCORE!"

"Stroud in trouble and Stroud is sacked again! Oh-jah-BO!"
BCMurt09
Merkert Hall

Postby Art Vandelay on Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:46 am

BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:
Art Vandelay {l Wrote}:

Dick Vitale is getting senile at this point. At least Corso and Holtz make sense sometimes.

It's always tougher to tell when people who have been nuts for years go senile. Holtz may or may not make sense but you can't understand a word he says. It is actually uncomfortable to listen to him.
Art Vandelay
McGuinn Hall

Postby EagleDave on Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:22 am

By a mile, the best aspect of that Duke-Carolina game was the fact that during Duke's big run to get back in the game, Cameron was so loud that Vitale was completely drowned out. Bravo Crazies...
Is this the 5 o'clock free crack giveaway?
EagleDave
Merkert Hall

Return to Conte Forum