The Top Ten Reasons To Attend the BC-VT Basketball Game

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: The Top Ten Reasons To Attend the BC-VT Basketball Game

Postby BCEagles25 on Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:17 pm

Of course it was a harmless joke. I don't think OJ was being serious (I hope he wasn't...), and I sure wasn't.
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:28 pm

Art Vandelay {l Wrote}:
apbc12 {l Wrote}:Some serious hurt over a fairly innocuous joke. Especially from a group that doesn't bat an eye when Southern is called a "giant pussy."

I agree it was a harmless joke. NOt a very funny joke but harmless. For the record I also agree that Southern is a giant pussy.

I'd like to second this notion. He played well on Saturday but is generally quite terrible.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby RedBaron67 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:11 am

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
Art Vandelay {l Wrote}:
apbc12 {l Wrote}:Some serious hurt over a fairly innocuous joke. Especially from a group that doesn't bat an eye when Southern is called a "giant pussy."

I agree it was a harmless joke. NOt a very funny joke but harmless. For the record I also agree that Southern is a giant pussy.

I'd like to second this notion. He played well on Saturday but is generally quite terrible.

I have to agree that Southern is generally pretty inadequate, but remember that this is an improvement over the last three years during which he was totally useless. Disturbing as the thought is, Southern is actually a (relative) success for the new coaching regime.
RedBaron67
Campion Hall

Previous

Return to Conte Forum