Lavin/Keady bring St John's back! Show how to Beat Duke!

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Lavin/Keady bring St John's back! Show how to Beat Duke!

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:31 pm

Tenacious defense and when Duke is cold from 3 land, they are vunerable to running game.

That Kylie Irving injury hurt Duke badly --- since he was skilled at point and driving and dishing and could drill the 3 ball. That kid was NBA lottery from Day 1.

The Storm Redmen in a sellout crowd at MSG and Lavin is recruiting all over America and this program will be amongst the elite National title contenders for many many years.

Look at 2011's harvest...and Lavin buried Stevie D and BC in CT and NH and LI Catholic School in LI.

Lavin was the premier choice but he fits NY and that deal better. Stevie D is perfect for BC, but BC has to make recruiting adjustments in the program and as we all know so does Spazoo and GDFuxckup.

Al Skinner should have been fired 4 years ago. Al just retired very early and stopped recruiting and the College Hoops World knew it like Hurley.

These are the six (6) Johnnies 4 star kids in 2011.

2012-- a replacement point guard..

What a haul!

Pos Nat'l
Rank Nat'l
Rating Name
School, Hometown Video HT/ WT/ PPG Commit Date Signed LOI? Commit School
SG NR Phillip Greene
(IMG Academy)
Bradenton, FL 6-3/180 01/16/2011
Saint John's (NY)
SF 18 Amir Garrett
(Findlay Prep)
Henderson, NV 6-6/190 11/17/2010
Saint John's (NY)
PF NR Dwight Meikle
(Quality Education Academy)
Winston-Salem, NC 6-7/185 11/16/2010
Saint John's (NY)
PF 15 Norvel Pelle
(Frederick K C Price HS)
Los Angeles, CA 6-8/180 11/11/2010
Saint John's (NY)
SG JC Nurideen Lindsey
(Redlands (OK))
El Reno, OK 6-4/175 10/19/2010
Saint John's (NY)
SF 11 Sir'Dominic Pointer
Winston-Salem, NC 6-5/210 10/18/2010
Saint John's (NY)
SG 14 D'Angelo Harrison
(Dulles HS)
Sugar Land, TX 6-2/190 10/14/2010
Saint John's (NY)
SF 8 Jakarr Sampson
(Brewster Academy)
Wolfeboro, NH 6-7/195 09/16/2010
Saint John's (NY)
SF 13 Maurice Harkless
(South Kent School)
South Kent, CT 6-7/190 08/31/2010
Saint John's (NY)

Pos Nat'l
Rank Nat'l
Rating Name
PG 14 Jevon Thomas
(Our Savior New American School)
Centereach, NY 5-11/165 10/27/2010
Saint John's (NY)
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Re: Lavin/Keady bring St John's back! Show how to Beat Duke!

Postby eepstein0 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:31 pm

Recruiting functional illiterates at St. John is a little different than recruiting here.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:41 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:Recruiting functional illiterates at St. John is a little different than recruiting here.

Whiner.

Duke?

Stanford?

ND?

Georgetown?

Lots more.

BC is nothing special compared to other peer schools with high academic standards and graduation rates.

I stopped drinking that pablum kool-aid 25 years ago. :koolaid :lame

When your alma mater has a 40 year track record of mediocrity and failure in the two major glamour sports Football and Basketball, it get a little old and trite.

BC gets a F for its big business approach and Senior Management Team.

WTF? 1942-2011 --- ONE MAJOR BOWL AND over 20 years of no BCS and conference title and 70+ years of no Final Fours?

THAT SPELLS FAILURE in one of the greatest cities and sports towns on earth.

Save you banal immature bullshit for the other Merrymen here and their red karma 74 buttons.

BC is fucking :clownshoes -- BUT thank God we have Stevie D here as a huge shining light of hope--pray he amkes a great program in 3 years!

Al Skinner was done the minute Villanova knocked us out in the NCAA's 16's and he stopped recruiting or caring.

BC is ice hockey school.

74 is sailing away now!!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BC923 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:15 pm

epstein is right. probably only 2 or 3 of these kids could qualify here, we ought to be able to get those 2 or 3 though.
BC923
Merkert Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:34 pm

BC923 {l Wrote}:epstein is right. probably only 2 or 3 of these kids could qualify here, we ought to be able to get those 2 or 3 though.

No he is not right. He and you will never ever be right since you are both stupid and fucking morons.

You said my defense right in your sentence. 2 or 3...

You fucking idiot...do you even think ..or like the rest of you immature twats just wait until I post and go the otehr way?

2 or 3 would be heaven...

2 would be 8 guys who are 4 and 5 star talent you FUCKING DOLT!

3 X 4 = 12 = One of the best teams on earth --in college or the NBA..

Try thinking. Maybe one day you will be right when denating with me you loser.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BC923 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:42 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
BC923 {l Wrote}:epstein is right. probably only 2 or 3 of these kids could qualify here, we ought to be able to get those 2 or 3 though.

No he is not right. He and you will never ever be right since you are both stupid and fucking morons.

You said my defense right in your sentence. 2 or 3...

You fucking idiot...do you even think ..or like the rest of you immature twats just wait until I post and go the otehr way?

2 or 3 would be heaven...

2 would be 8 guys who are 4 and 5 star talent you FUCKING DOLT!

3 X 4 = 12 = One of the best teams on earth --in college or the NBA..

Try thinking. Maybe one day you will be right when denating with me you loser.

i just said we should be getting the kids on that list who qualify here.
BC923
Merkert Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:47 pm

No --- you said epstein was right.

If they NCAA qualify at St. John's, they can play at any school in America.

BC also recruited some of those names..and failed.

BC standards are a little higher? Who the fuck cares?

That is the pablum puking puscadore pathetic pussy pravda panglossion Notre Dame type of bullshit I have been hearing since we missed out on Lew Alcindor and Patrick Ewing and many others.

FACT.

TRUTH.

STFU, until you start thinking.
Last edited by BCEagle74 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BC923 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:50 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:No you said epstein was right.

STFU.

he was in the fact that a lot of these guys couldn't qualify. Which is true. But the ones that do should be BC all the way.
BC923
Merkert Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:53 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BC923 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:55 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:

technically yes they are eligible, but that doesn't mean that they could clear admissions here. but there is talk 3-4 of those kids won't even qualify at the clearinghouse and have to go JuCo.
BC923
Merkert Hall

Postby joemack13 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:19 pm

how hard could it be to qualify at BC. These aren't rocket scientists playing on the current teams. I'm sure that there are plenty of good basketball players going to st. johns & other schools that are THAT stupid, but the academic standards card gets pulled out way too fast. Unless they're so dumb it's offensive the coach will be able to get them in. Do we even want kids that stupid?
joemack13
Campion Hall

Postby RedBaron67 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:12 am

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:BC standards are a little higher? Who the fuck cares?

That you can seriously ask that question shows how completely oblivious (or willfully ignorant) you are of institutional realities at BC. Who cares about that, who VERY, VERY MUCH cares about that, is the BC faculty, upon whom BC is dependent for its academic reputation, which is, like it or not, the BC administration's first concern. One may say, moreover, the administration's obsessive concern, ever since the public stink about 30 years ago (which you should be able to recall) over the jock-factory academic condition of the BC basketball program (which involved, among others, Alex Murphy's father, who has very sensibly sent his sons to the prep-school nursery/equivalent of the Ivy League). That affair sufficiently infuriated the faculty and embarrassed the administration that ever since then BC has been walking on eggs trying to maintain a credible athletic program without even a faint hint of compromise on academic standards.
Duke and Stanford manage, of course, but they have key advantages in the critical areas of (1) money and (2) geography. Problem (1) is at least theoretically solvable; all we need to do is contribute enough money to quintuple BC's endowment. Problem (2) is far more intractable; Duke and Stanford don't have Harvard three miles away and the entire Ivy League within a day's drive, BC does, and that's not going to change short of cataclysm. If anyone is confused about the significance of this, consider that endowments stuffed with old money are a wonderfully fertile ground for the academic mindset that considers too much athletic success (especially in low-class sports like football and basketball) as derogatory to the intellectual integrity of an institution of higher learning. This is the ruling ideology of New England academia, and, being a historical arriviste on the scene, BC naturally defers to it as far as possible without totally turning off the alumni. (Remember, the BC administration's declared justification for the ACC deal was to move up in the academic pecking order from the Big East.) This puts BC in the bind of trying to compete at the high-major level while also trying to avoid any hint of jock-factory taint, so that the Athletic Department has to measure any stretching of academic standards with a micrometer. As maddening as this is, there's no realistic possibility that it's going to change; our only hope is for BC to find a coach/magician who can take the program to the top within these constraints. I doubt that Donahue can bring it off, but he's about as good a possibility as we're likely to find.
RedBaron67
Campion Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:34 am

I respect you.

I know you love BC basketball.

I do not even know where to start with that excuse ridden fairy tale of misguided facts and conclusions.

Duke and Stanford manage, of course, but they have key advantages in the critical areas of (1) money and (2) geography.

WOW--that is insanity. We have $1.5 BILLION[/color]. Stanford had Caltech and others? Duke has the entire Tobacco road competition???

Problem (1) is at least theoretically solvable; all we need to do is contribute enough money to quintuple BC's endowment.

BC could have oil wells in Iraq but BC's pussified faculty and staff and GDF are PUSCADORES!!

Problem (2) is far more intractable; Duke and Stanford don't have Harvard three miles away and the entire Ivy League within a day's drive, BC does, and that's not going to change short of cataclysm.

If anyone is confused about the significance of this, consider that endowments stuffed with old money are a wonderfully fertile ground for the academic mindset that considers too much athletic success (especially in low-class sports like football and basketball) as derogatory to the intellectual integrity of an institution of higher learning.

Totally irrelevant and illogical. That should help BC get recurits since Ivy leagues have higher admission standards?? and Ivy Leagues love Champions and winners in athletics too.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:45 am

THE 74 Sports Magna Carta 01-31-2011

We are who we are because 99.9% of BC has allowed itself to believe we are somehow incapable of doing all the things I have posted for 8 years. We are an living breathing excuse machine and fail to be decisive and take action and have a strategic plan to make BC atheltics the greatest show on earth.

Stanford has been trying and doing this for 25 years in the brutal Pac 10/12 and been at their very best and left no stone unturned.

We have brainwashed the BC stupids and the alumni into thinking we are some sort of University bastion on the level of Harvard and the popularity of BC and the applications avalanche has blinded BC into thinking we can't be National Champions or be superb in the two major college sports.

We are who we are is why we are failures.

Never a Final Four.

Never a BCS Game.

We are a self fulfilling prophecy or loser mentality and thinking especially in football. The hiring of a passed over medicore defensive Coach in 2008 was a death sentence for 5 years. Spazoo's hiriing of Topoo was an incredible, outrageous, laughable move and I named him so --Topoo-- and scorched Spazoo and Topoo since the first second these excuse ridden assclowns started here.

Spazoo since 2003 onward with Toblunders0-14.

The two year extension just cemented the lovable loser mid-set at BC and with that 2011 schedule and our Coaching Staff that has not had much high level program training... lookout below.

Those great, smart graduating shining lights of BC!!!!! -- those kids who make us so BC proud---that we get ----deserve a way better Football Coaching Staff and a better stadium and approach.

Boston College is a hockey school.

In Football we are :clownshoes.

In basketball if Stevie D . is allowed to bring in talent...we have hope.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:17 am

Lavin is a pretender in the tournament, 1 Elite Eight and 0 Final Fours in 6 tourney bids at UCLA, and he had multiple recruiting classes ranked #1 in the nation with squat to show for it in the end.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:48 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:74 - remind us all again how much you are donating to your university - either the flynn fund OR the general fund.

nothing i love more than the talk radio fans that can't donate a nickle but can sure-as-shit dictate how everyone else's money should be spent. leave it to those stylin' pimps in fort worth.

i, for one, don't condone the dumbing down of our student athletes. never have. to suggest so represents a lack of pride in the bc sheepskin that hangs on your wall. only nospace can get away with this because his northeastern diploma is in english (and likely crayon)

Thanks for responding to all 11000 posts.

For the eleventy billionth time...

I most have posted this 20 times TRE????

My perosnal view is this below...yours is different... if it was the same, there would be no forums?

I give to Christian Missionaires overseas for spreading the gospels of Christ, giving out medicine and water purification systems and food and clothing banks and to my Church.

BC has $1.5 billion.

I have never seen skinny Jesuit, and the usage of some of those BC funds to desecrate that land that was blessed by Christ in 1863, and the support with cash funds for the anti-christian faculty scumbags and GLBTQA's and other anti-catholic and christian dogma and beliefs has disqualified BC from my donations --- until the Jesuits get a nuclear enema and go back to the teachings, commandments, words and scriptures of Christ and become a Christ centered University and place more emphasis on admitting the Roman Catholic children of the generations that built BC in the convoluted and new Harvard light twisted and disgraceful admissions process.

I spent and donated thousands at numerous sporting events with tickets and cash. I drove to Austin to see us not make contact for 7 hours and get a der bingle and beat Texas in the longest game ever played.

ENJOY!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:53 am

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:BC has $1.5 billion. I have never seen skinny Jesuit, and the usage of some of those BC funds to desecrate that land that was blessed by Christ in 1863, and the support with funds for the anti-christian faculty scumbags and GLBTQA's and other anti-catholic and christian dogma and beliefs has disqualified BC until the Jesuits get a nuclear enema and go back to the teachings, commnadments, words and scriptures of Christ and become a Christ centered University and place more emphasis on the roman Catholci children of the generations that built BC in the admissions process.

What do two buildings on Harrison Ave have to do with anything?
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby BCMcG on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:42 am

I hate to let facts get in the way of a good rant, but $1.5 billion is not a lot of money in the world of endowments. Wellesley College has a larger endowment than BC. University of Texas, which you so confidently believe BC should be on par with athletically, has an endowment more than 10 times the size of BC's.

That being said, the size of the endowment is a poor indicator of the capacity for success on the field. Its funds mostly go toward general operating costs, financial aid, and other academic expenses. I can't find a total dollar value for the Flynn Fund, but it received a record $21 million in donations in 2008 (I'd guess it's gone down since as both the economy and the football program weakened). Again, it's chump change compared to the big programs. T. Boone Pickens by himself has donated over $250 million to Oklahoma State athletics and how many national championships and BCS bowls do they have to show for it?
BCMcG
McGuinn Hall

Postby EagleDave on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:13 am

Any team with Gene Keady or Steve Lavin associated with it in anyway is guaranteed to flame out before the Sweet 16 every year. Mix that with the fact that they are working together and you have the possibility for a total catastrophic meltdown.
Is this the 5 o'clock free crack giveaway?
EagleDave
Merkert Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:22 pm

Thanks for playing kids!

Again, all offense intended, most of you are not even close to my league of humble genius, wisdom and sports knowledge and analysis.

St. John's is back and scooping up talent that is NCAA qualified in buckets..

Stop by again when you acquire a brain and think and do your homework wehn you wanna post up your banal trite bullshit.

St. John's may not make the FF which would be a stretch and miracle in year 1, but they are far far ahead of BC at this point.

ENJOY!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:48 pm

EagleDave {l Wrote}:Any team with Gene Keady or Steve Lavin associated with it in anyway is guaranteed to flame out before the Sweet 16 every year. Mix that with the fact that they are working together and you have the possibility for a total catastrophic meltdown.

The Holy Trinity of balllicking analysis, stupid thinking, and BC Organ Stooge ass kissing blogs and posts...Blog Boy, Farrell, HD, The Heights, and the rest....

:74

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby EagleDave on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:26 am

Yeah those regular season wins sure reflect what I said about flaming out in the tournament...

Not that either one of them has ever run up 30 wins in a season and been bounced in round 2 or anything...
EagleDave
Merkert Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:59 am

EagleDave {l Wrote}:Yeah those regular season wins sure reflect what I said about flaming out in the tournament...Not that either one of them has ever run up 30 wins in a season and been bounced in round 2 or anything...

Every time you come here Dave I promise you I am going to humilate you and embarrass you and expose to the BC world what a lazy insolent assclown you are ---- and that is so easy with you young no-homework angry disrespectful losers.

So a word to the wise young man --- after you read this.

LEARN AND STFU:

1--Not bad for season 1 though?

I see all the ESPN talking heads saying the same things I said --only well after my post --and all day yesterday?

2--Lavin and K hauled off some load this year and are doing the same like the Japanese Wall of Death nets in our fishing zones off Alaska all over America and >>> see below:

3-- SIX 4 star talented kids and three 3 star. Pretty impressive by Lavin all over the 2011 map?

4--BC 2011 has ZERO 4 stars, three 3 stars, and three 2 stars.

Not an indication of future performance, but the 2011 National Rankings do rank talent and achievement and St. John's ws spectacular.

5-I know of a few BC hoops players who went to this Catholci School. The first 2012 commit for St John's --NOT BC.

Pos Nat'l
Rank Nat'l
Rating Name
PG 14 Jevon Thomas
(Our Savior New American School)
Centereach, NY 5-11/165 10/27/2010
Saint John's (NY)

6--THE Redmen's** 2011 Haul. Red storm is a poem line.

Pos Nat'l
Rank Nat'l
Rating Name
SG NR Phillip Greene
(IMG Academy)
Bradenton, FL 6-3/180 01/16/2011
Saint John's (NY)
SF 18 Amir Garrett
(Findlay Prep)
Henderson, NV 6-6/190 11/17/2010
Saint John's (NY)
PF NR Dwight Meikle
Winston-Salem, NC 6-7/185 11/16/2010
Saint John's (NY)
PF 15 Norvel Pelle
(Frederick K C Price HS)
Los Angeles, CA 6-8/180 11/11/2010
Saint John's (NY)
SG JC Nurideen Lindsey
(Redlands (OK))
El Reno, OK 6-4/175 10/19/2010
Saint John's (NY)
SF 11 Sir'Dominic Pointer
Winston-Salem, NC 6-6/210 10/18/2010
Saint John's (NY)
SG 14 D'Angelo Harrison
(Dulles HS)
Sugar Land, TX 6-2/190 10/14/2010
Saint John's (NY)
SF 8 Jakarr Sampson
(Brewster Academy)
Wolfeboro, NH 6-7/195 09/16/2010
Saint John's (NY)
SF 13 Maurice Harkless
(South Kent School)
South Kent, CT 6-7/190 08/31/2010
Saint John's (NY)

Thanks for playing Dave and please enjoy the 74 loving parting facial gifts of the next great hoops power coming back to prominence is St. John's and MSG crowd has showed up en masse.

My BC has a lotta work and recruiting to do and losing Murphy and that kid from Texas to Duke shows BC has the right Coach, we just need some talent.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby EagleDave on Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:06 pm

So just to clarify...St. John's recruiting classes being better than BC's has a direct correlation on Steve Lavin and Gene Keady's inability to consistently get out of the first weekend of the NCAA's?

Just checking...
EagleDave
Merkert Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:14 pm

EagleDave {l Wrote}:So just to clarify...St. John's recruiting classes being better than BC's has a direct correlation on Steve Lavin and Gene Keady's inability to consistently get out of the first weekend of the NCAA's?

Just checking...

Is that all you got you twat Farrell Ballwasher?

That is sad. That is pathetic.

You posted that, I never said that --- I just posted the first post about their impact on the 2011 Basketball world and program revival and you came back with that weak shit?

That recruiting bonanza is the sound of the Redmen on the warpath, recruiting and playing!

Its all over the TV today and yesterday, try and keep up kid???

This new high powered coaching tandem will be judged in 4 years or so since this is their first year ---and they may yet make a run at the Sweet Sixteen even this year?????--- so I guess we are gonna find that out????

Crinck... that was the sound of me stepping on your abject stupidity and immature approach like the insolent cockroach you are!

ENJOY Tinkerbell!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:24 pm

SJU needs a stupendous recruiting class just to be mediocre next season. They graduate 9 players.

SJU sucks, and by the time Lavin gets them in the Calipari mode of 1-and-out success, the games won't count. Oh, and Gene Keady might be a worse coach than Roy Williams.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:28 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:SJU needs a stupendous recruiting class just to be mediocre next season. They graduate 9 players.

SJU sucks, and by the time Lavin gets them in the Calipari mode of 1-and-out success, the games won't count. Oh, and Gene Keady might be a worse coach than Roy Williams.

We are gonna find that out too... but they may be poised to win a couple.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:30 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:SJU needs a stupendous recruiting class just to be mediocre next season. They graduate 9 players.

We are gonna find that out too... but they may be poised to win a couple.

A couple of what? Tournament games? Maybe, since they have a roster of 22-23 year old men this year playing 18-19 year old boys. Next season, their stellar recruiting class is going to get murderated in the big east. Can you imagine what Pitt will do to a lineup full of 17 and 18 year old freshmen?
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby branchinator on Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:09 pm

The tallest returning St. John's player next year is 6'7. They have a huge and talented recruiting class coming in next year but everyone is in the 6'2 to 6'7 range except for one player who's listed at 6'8 or 6'9. You don't win in the Big East with a team full of 6'6 and 6'7 guys. The Johnnies are going to get murdered in the paint next year.
branchinator
Cushing Hall

Postby BC923 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:53 pm

branchinator {l Wrote}:The tallest returning St. John's player next year is 6'7. They have a huge and talented recruiting class coming in next year but everyone is in the 6'2 to 6'7 range except for one player who's listed at 6'8 or 6'9. You don't win in the Big East with a team full of 6'6 and 6'7 guys. The Johnnies are going to get murdered in the paint next year.

exactly. They will have the best swingmen in the country but they don't really have a true point or big men.
BC923
Merkert Hall

Next

Return to Conte Forum