The GTech/Wake Forest Bonanza

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

The GTech/Wake Forest Bonanza

Postby GodofBeasts94 on Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:36 pm

I was reflecting on how tragic it is that we only get to see GT and Wake once this season. BC, Duke and UNC are the only teams that don't get one of the bottom dwellers twice. Virginia Tech on the other hand gets four games with GT/Wake. AND they only play Duke and UNC once. They really should finish high in the standings.....

I can see why the old time ACC fans hate the way expansion created unbalanced schedules.
GodofBeasts94
Carney Hall

Re: The GTech/Wake Forest Bonanza

Postby BCEagles25 on Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:40 pm

Wake Forest... 39 points? Is this maybe the worst ACC team of the decade?
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby 2008Eagle on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:42 pm

Wake is easily the worst ACC team we've seen since joining the conference, and probably a lot longer. They won't win 10 games this season because I don't see how they even win 3 conference games. Bzzzzz was a horrible hire.

Really bad year for their revenue sports. Their football team was a joke and now their b-ball team is a disgrace to the conference.
2008Eagle
Carney Hall

Postby GlorytoBC on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:11 am

2008Eagle {l Wrote}:Wake is easily the worst ACC team we've seen since joining the conference, and probably a lot longer. They won't win 10 games this season because I don't see how they even win 3 conference games. Bzzzzz was a horrible hire.

Really bad year for their revenue sports. Their football team was a joke and now their b-ball team is a disgrace to the conference.

Wake was going to terrible this year, without or without Bzdelik. They lost their only true PG during the first game of the season and they lost their only big man that can actually rebound the basketball before the season started (since Tony Woods thought beating up his girlfriend and sending her to the hospital was a good idea) Derosiers has to be the scrawniest "big man" in the ACC that I have seen in years. Ty Walker has to be one of the biggest busts ever (he was rated a 5 five star by both Rivals and Scout coming out of HS). This Wake team is easily the worst ACC team since NC State's probation years, after Valvano was forced out.
GlorytoBC
Carney Hall

Return to Conte Forum