Inconsistent Play

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Inconsistent Play

Postby Logitano on Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:25 am

angryty {l Wrote}:I believe that it is still illegal to marry BC Basketball--even in Massachusetts. I think when Massachusetts decided to let fags marry each other someone pointed out that it was a slippery slope and if you allowed a couple of fags to marry eventually it would lead to people marrying all sorts of things, like for example, BC Basketball. The proponents of gay marriage said "don't be silly, we would never allow that to happen."

Me, I have come to accept the fact that I will not be allowed to marry BC basketball or BC hockey--either of which I would happily abandon my wife and children for. I used to feel this way of BC football but then it got fat and boring. In any case, since the state has decided that I cannot marry either BC basketball or hockey I have come to accept that the best I can do is go away to Maui for a romantic weekend with them from time to time. I hope my wife does not find out. I would hate to have a repeat of the incident that occured with Courtney Thorne Smith, only this time with BC Basketball or Hockey. My wife still hasn't gotten over that one and I imagine it would be even worse if I got caught with BC Basketball or Hockey or both. I have worked too damn hard to lose half of everything I have made.

I respect all of you.

Wait you respect me now? This is good news. It is true I was a mediocre point guard but I am also mediocre to below avg at everything I do. Why would that be any different? How do you think I ended up at Backup College? I used to date a girl whose dad went to Gorton. I wonder if he knew your Great Uncle Pete. :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:57 am

If Logitano dated BC basketball it would end up in rehab. I have a theory that BC Football has ended up where it has ended up because it made the mistake of getting involved with Logitano. Everything Logitano touches gets worse. :ace :titanic

I respect you.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby Logitano on Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:19 am

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:If Logitano dated BC basketball it would end up in rehab. I have a theory that BC Football has ended up where it has ended up because it made the mistake of getting involved with Logitano. Everything Logitano touches gets worse. :ace :titanic

I respect you.

You forgot to mention that BC basketball would attempt suicide before going to rehab (should it survive the attempt) if I was to date/marry BC basketball. Guess who was at BC for its only 4 losing seasons in like the past 20 years? I am just glad you respect me. :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby Logitano on Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:36 am

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:I'm so fucking confused here. As a hoops weirdo, I demand this tom-foolery stop immediately.

not until you admit that if bc were to win the acc tournament they would get an auto bid to the ncaa tournament

This entire thread is :orca and not amusing in the slightest. You're all :lame

So you don't want BC to run the table in the ACC regular season and then win the tournie? I thought you liked BC basketball! :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby MOTO on Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:41 am

Logitano {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:I'm so fucking confused here. As a hoops weirdo, I demand this tom-foolery stop immediately.

not until you admit that if bc were to win the acc tournament they would get an auto bid to the ncaa tournament

So you don't want BC to run the table in the ACC regular season and then win the tournie? I thought you liked BC basketball! :ace

The way I see it, it doesn't make a lot of sense why someone who does not like Boston College and its basketball program would spend time on a Boston College basketball forum. If you do like Boston College basketball, winning the remainder of our games and then winning the two tournaments (ACC and NCAA) would be the best scenario for the school. We're only going to win those games if we outscore our opponent each time.

That's the way I see it.
MOTO
n00b

Postby joemack13 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:05 pm

my brain hurts from reading this
joemack13
Campion Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:56 pm

joemack13 {l Wrote}:my brain hurts from reading this

Yea seriously.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby Logitano on Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:59 pm

MOTO {l Wrote}:
Logitano {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

The way I see it, it doesn't make a lot of sense why someone who does not like Boston College and its basketball program would spend time on a Boston College basketball forum. If you do like Boston College basketball, winning the remainder of our games and then winning the two tournaments (ACC and NCAA) would be the best scenario for the school. We're only going to win those games if we outscore our opponent each time.

That's the way I see it.

That loss to the U last Saturday really put this thread into proper perspective. :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby Logitano on Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:26 pm

Logitano {l Wrote}:
MOTO {l Wrote}:
Logitano {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

That's the way I see it.

That loss to the U last Saturday really put this thread into proper perspective. :ace

how so? :tophat

Well you read through this thread and you can see a number of BC basketball "fans" I will not name names were openly rooting against BC. I hope they are happy we finally lost a league game. :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:32 pm

I heard that Logitano was poolside with BC Basketball just before the Miami game thus making the loss perfectly understandable.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby Logitano on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:00 pm

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:I heard that Logitano was poolside with BC Basketball just before the Miami game thus making the loss perfectly understandable.

That is not true. I was up in Toughchester. I do not accept any blame for our loss on Saturday night. I blame those who thought BC would not go 16-0 in conference play this season. SEMI-FANS, all of you! :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby BCEagles25 on Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:35 pm

Scoring more points than Virginia tonight was good. I would rather have more points than Virginia.

In other news, Texas is taking a big steamy dump in the mouth of Texas A&M.
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby MOTO on Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:23 am

BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:Scoring more points than Virginia tonight was good. I would rather have more points than Virginia.

In other news, Texas is taking a big steamy dump in the mouth of Texas A&M.

The way I see it, I'm not so sure about steamy dumps, but I would definitely agree that Boston College outscoring its opponent was the key to this game. It came down to us hitting key shots and free throws late in the game which put the Eagles 3 points ahead of UVA.

I also haven't accused anyone on this board to be cheering against Boston College, it would be strange to do so and spend time on a Boston College message board, I just want to point out that the more games we win the better off the Eagles basketball team will be. In particular, winning the ACC and its tournament will be key to our success this season. If you disagree with that, or wish the Eagles would lose yet spend time on their message board, well hey, its a free country. Perhaps a trip to Mass would be in order though.

I was very happy to see us win against Virginia.

That's the way I see it.
MOTO
n00b

Postby floocher on Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:51 pm

angryty {l Wrote}:I believe that it is still illegal to marry BC Basketball--even in Massachusetts. I think when Massachusetts decided to let fags marry each other someone pointed out that it was a slippery slope and if you allowed a couple of fags to marry eventually it would lead to people marrying all sorts of things, like for example, BC Basketball. The proponents of gay marriage said "don't be silly, we would never allow that to happen."

Me, I have come to accept the fact that I will not be allowed to marry BC basketball or BC hockey--either of which I would happily abandon my wife and children for. I used to feel this way of BC football but then it got fat and boring. In any case, since the state has decided that I cannot marry either BC basketball or hockey I have come to accept that the best I can do is go away to Maui for a romantic weekend with them from time to time. I hope my wife does not find out. I would hate to have a repeat of the incident that occured with Courtney Thorne Smith, only this time with BC Basketball or Hockey. My wife still hasn't gotten over that one and I imagine it would be even worse if I got caught with BC Basketball or Hockey or both. I have worked too damn hard to lose half of everything I have made.

I respect all of you.

Are you really coming out here?
floocher
n00b

Previous

Return to Conte Forum