UConn Nags

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

UConn Nags

Postby claver2010 on Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:57 am

I honestly couldn't care less about this streak. On maybe the biggest NFL Sunday all year, I can't believe this is getting the light of day.

Yeah I just pulled a TW, posting to tell you I don't care about something
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Re: UConn Nags

Postby Cadillac90 on Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:31 am

claver2010 {l Wrote}:I honestly couldn't care less about this streak. On maybe the biggest NFL Sunday all year, I can't believe this is getting the light of day.

Yeah I just pulled a TW, posting to tell you I don't care about something

Ditto. In fact, I find it laughable that they are drawing comparisons between Geno and John Wooden. (I said wood)
Cadillac90
Cushing Hall

Postby EagleDave on Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:10 pm

If there really are basketball gods, they wouldn't allow someone like Auriemma be mentioned in the same breath as Wooden, and UConn would lose today.
Is this the 5 o'clock free crack giveaway?
EagleDave
Merkert Hall

Postby GlorytoBC on Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:14 pm

John Wooden was probably the greatest cheater in NCAA history.
GlorytoBC
Carney Hall

Postby Shredder on Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:05 pm

If the UConn Women's streak is going to be compared to a men's team's, it should be to the Globetrotters' and not UCLA's. UConn still has a long way to go.
Shredder
McGuinn Hall

Postby BC923 on Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:32 pm

Shredder {l Wrote}:If the UConn Women's streak is going to be compared to a men's team's, it should be to the Globetrotters' and not UCLA's. UConn still has a long way to go.

pure awesome
BC923
Merkert Hall

Postby sdhusky on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:22 am

Shredder {l Wrote}:If the UConn Women's streak is going to be compared to a men's team's, it should be to the Globetrotters' and not UCLA's. UConn still has a long way to go.

And yet, UCONN women BB outdraws BCU mens BB.

Where does that put your BB program?
sdhusky
n00b

Postby claver2010 on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:33 am

sdhusky {l Wrote}:

And you're women's basketball team outdraws your football team in the biggest game in the football team's history.

Geno is right, no one cares about women's basketball. It is mediocre HS basketball.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby sdhusky on Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:15 pm

Are you making fun of UCONN because we aren't getting enough support in our BCS bowl?

That fans are buying enough tickets to our BCS bowl? Some UCONN fans are excited to be the first New England school to make the BCS. Myself, I can't be more excited to see UCONN in a BCS.

But, I do admit, it does hurt when you bring up the fact UCONN is in a BCS bowl and not selling enough tickets. Terrible. But I'm still excited about seeing UCONN in a BCS bowl.
sdhusky
n00b

Postby eepstein0 on Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:20 pm

sdhusky {l Wrote}:Are you making fun of UCONN because we aren't getting enough support in our BCS bowl?

That fans are buying enough tickets to our BCS bowl? Some UCONN fans are excited to be the first New England school to make the BCS. Myself, I can't be more excited to see UCONN in a BCS.

But, I do admit, it does hurt when you bring up the fact UCONN is in a BCS bowl and not selling enough tickets. Terrible. But I'm still excited about seeing UCONN in a BCS bowl.

After you lose to Oklahoma by 42 points, I don't think you'll be so excited. Even if you guys turtle up the entire game and play not to lose, you're going to get curb-stomped by a very average Oklahoma team.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby Shredder on Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:28 pm

sdhusky {l Wrote}:Are you making fun of UCONN because we aren't getting enough support in our BCS bowl?

Are you more or less excited than the first time you saw UConn football beat a ranked team?
Shredder
McGuinn Hall

Postby slurpees on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:42 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:And you're women's basketball team outdraws your football team in the biggest game in the football team's history.

That's bad grammar.
slurpees
n00b

Postby BC '00 on Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:37 am

sdhusky {l Wrote}:

It used to be that UConn d-bags followed Nag Hoops because they had no football team to speak of. Now they follow Nag Hoops because they forgot where their penises are.

Congrats on the BCS bowl by the way. That's a big accomplishment for your team. It's just too bad that this team will be remembered as the biggest joke in BCS history and a key reason the system needs to be overhauled. But it's great for the kids, so kudos!
BC '00
Cushing Hall

Postby sdhusky on Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:50 pm

Thanks.

It's incredible to think that UCONN has already accomplished more in BE football than Boston College. Really amazing.

Now that we are the top program in New England, time to set new goals. National Championship has a nice ring.
sdhusky
n00b

Postby pick6pedro on Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:53 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:it might be tough to convince all the other programs in the country to lose 5 games in a year to get uconn to a national championship

You can bet Blumenthal would be on top of the lawsuit to set the wheels in motion, though...
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby claver2010 on Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:06 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:it might be tough to convince all the other programs in the country to lose 5 games in a year to get uconn to a national championship

Even if so, they still wouldn't get in.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby bignick33 on Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:34 pm

Stop talking about uconn nags.
I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby Shredder on Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:48 pm

sdhusky {l Wrote}:Thanks.

It's incredible to think that UCONN has already accomplished more in BE football than Boston College. Really amazing.

Now that we are the top program in New England, time to set new goals. National Championship has a nice ring.

You got us there. Were you in UConn's agricultural school? That's an impressive straw man.

You never answered my earlier question. How excited do you get when UConn beats a ranked team? Or when UConn is ranked in the BCS Top 25?
Shredder
McGuinn Hall

Postby commavegarage on Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:20 pm

sdhusky {l Wrote}:

Unfortunately for your argument life isn't a world of ceteris paribus. You also outdraw the following many men's teams, including: Duke, UCLA, LSU, DePaul, etc.

Clearly, UConn women's basketball isn't a better program than UCLA or Duke men's merely because of the fact they average better attendance. Put UConn nags hoops in a place such as Boston where there is more than one thing to do at night, and your average attendance is sliced in half, if not worse. If you don't believe me, check out nags average attendance. All the attendances that are at the top are in areas where there is jack shit to do.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby commavegarage on Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:21 pm

How have you accomplished more?
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby cvilleagle on Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:24 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:Stop talking about uconn nags.

I don't see a 1.

2-5-23

There are lots of numbers that you can't see. They should really have numbers above their heads, so that I can be more complete.
Last edited by cvilleagle on Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cvilleagle
Devlin Hall

Postby shockdoct on Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:24 pm

Honestly if I didn't know any better i would think this was an alias.
shockdoct
Cushing Hall

Postby flyingelvii on Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:37 pm

shockdoct {l Wrote}:

It sounds tounge in cheek to me, at least the last part.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby ryrob on Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:25 pm

flyingelvii {l Wrote}:
shockdoct {l Wrote}:

It sounds tounge in cheek to me, at least the last part.

sdhusky, while absolutely trolling and being sarcastic in some of his posts, is actually this delusional. I will literally light my diploma on fire the day that UConn makes the NC game in football.
ryrob
Merkert Hall

Postby AdamBC on Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:51 pm

AdamBC
Cushing Hall

Postby EagleDave on Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:52 pm

Getting bombed on by Stanford right now...god willing, this streak will end and then we'll never have to hear about it again...ever.
EagleDave
Merkert Hall

Postby commavegarage on Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:02 pm

Watching these nags - what a disaster.

1. They have absolutely no use of their off hand. Back to back possessions (one yukon one stanford) yukon girl has wide open left handed layup and has to chuck it up awkwardly with her right. Next possession Stanford player stuck because she can't do anything with her left hand.
2. Some stanford girl fouls out with 2 minutes left and up 6. What does she do? Goes over and hugs that nut Geno. Seriously.

And there is no 10 second violation, so they don't have to get the ball cross court.

No wonder these nags are able to have such a long winning streak. If these are the best, I can't even begin to imagine what the mediocre and the worst look like.
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:10 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:Watching these nags - what a disaster.

1. They have absolutely no use of their off hand. Back to back possessions (one yukon one stanford) yukon girl has wide open left handed layup and has to chuck it up awkwardly with her right. Next possession Stanford player stuck because she can't do anything with her left hand.
2. Some stanford girl fouls out with 2 minutes left and up 6. What does she do? Goes over and hugs that nut Geno. Seriously.

And there is no 10 second violation, so they don't have to get the ball cross court.

No wonder these nags are able to have such a long winning streak. If these are the best, I can't even begin to imagine what the mediocre and the worst look like.

Nags are ridiculous shooters when left unguarded. Put a hand in their face and none of them would be able to score, ever.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby EagleDave on Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:29 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Nags are ridiculous shooters when left unguarded. Put a hand in their face and none of them would be able to score, ever.

That's essentially what happened. Someone scholar on the Stanford coaching staff got the brilliant idea to get up in Maya Moore's jersey and instantly she no longer looks like JJ Redick with a vagina (there's a Redick/Duke joke in there somewhere).
EagleDave
Merkert Hall

Postby commavegarage on Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:08 am

EagleDave {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

That's essentially what happened. Someone scholar on the Stanford coaching staff got the brilliant idea to get up in Maya Moore's jersey and instantly she no longer looks like JJ Redick with a dick (there's a Redick/Duke joke in there somewhere).

Fixed.
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Next

Return to Conte Forum