Sunday 1:00pm, ESPNU, Cal/BC

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Sunday 1:00pm, ESPNU, Cal/BC

Postby bluefishskip on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:02 pm

EDIT: Listing that I copied was incorrect. Sorry for the original misinformation
Someone asked in another thread...........3rd place game is at 1:00 on Sunday Afternoon vs. Cal
Last edited by bluefishskip on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bluefishskip
Carney Hall

Re: Sunday 4:30 ESPN2/ESPN 3D, BC/CAL

Postby eepstein0 on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:30 pm

Wrong.

Game 10: Boston College vs. California | 1 pm ET, ESPNU
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Re: Sunday 1:00pm, ESPNU, Cal/BC

Postby BearTerritory on Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:12 pm

Does BC typically score more than five points in a half? If so, you should have your way with us.
BearTerritory
Carney Hall

Postby TontoKowalski on Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:28 pm

BearTerritory {l Wrote}:Does BC typically score more than five points in a half? If so, you should have your way with us.

BearTerritory,

I'm curious - how does a Cal fan find us here? What are your thoughts on our little corner of the intarwebs and what keeps you coming back?

Welcome, by the way.
TontoKowalski
Merkert Hall

Postby BCEagles25 on Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:46 pm

BearTerritory {l Wrote}:Does BC typically score more than five points in a half? If so, you should have your way with us.

Don't worry. Our basketball players are about as tall as our football players. If you have a competent 6'9 guy, you should have your way on the glass.
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby BearTerritory on Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:58 pm

TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:

BearTerritory,

I'm curious - how does a Cal fan find us here? What are your thoughts on our little corner of the intarwebs and what keeps you coming back?

Welcome, by the way.

Well, I have "ties to the community" as they say. Grew up in Boston and knew a lot of BC people-friends and some family. This was a different era, however; when BC was not a national destination but a local Catholic school for the sons of guys named Leo who ran insurance agencies in Swampscott. I went west and never returned and discovered this board in some of those random meanderings that the internet allows. As to why I come back; it's simple: this board is a great repository of wise asses and humor, the likes of which would be considered dangerous in California; in addition I enjoy that this board is much less self conscious than most of these efforts.
BearTerritory
Carney Hall

Return to Conte Forum