Ice Jam (Midnight Madness)

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Ice Jam (Midnight Madness)

Postby claver2010 on Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:35 am

Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:BC basketball deserves the support regardless of the coach.

Easy Mrs. Skinner, for a kid who just graduated colleg eand already has season tickets in 2 sports I wasn't going to throw my money into the black hole that was Al Skinner's program.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby Cadillac90 on Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:39 am

claver2010 {l Wrote}:
Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:BC basketball deserves the support regardless of the coach.

Easy Mrs. Skinner, for a kid who just graduated colleg eand already has season tickets in 2 sports I wasn't going to throw my money into the black hole that was Al Skinner's program.

:lame gotta support the team.
Cadillac90
Cushing Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:42 am

Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:

While calling Skinner's program "a black hole" is retarded, you can't blame a recent grad for not going to hoop games, especially when he already pays for football and hockey. Ignoring the financial side, I don't go to hoop because it is time prohibitive - football is not a suck on my time, whereas hoop is more games, and at bad times, like 7 pm on a Tuesday.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Cadillac90 on Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:55 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:

While calling Skinner's program "a black hole" is retarded, you can't blame a recent grad for not going to hoop games, especially when he already pays for football and hockey. Ignoring the financial side, I don't go to hoop because it is time prohibitive - football is not a suck on my time, whereas hoop is more games, and at bad times, like 7 pm on a Tuesday.

I agree. If your finances prohibit you from buying tickets and you prefer hockey and/or football, that is totally acceptable. However, if you have the means but choose not to get tickets because of the coach, that is apsurd.
Cadillac90
Cushing Hall

Postby MilitantEagle on Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:43 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:

And Saturdays at 8pm?

Basically half the games are on the weekend. No reason to not make those games.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby bignick33 on Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:08 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}: I wasn't going to throw my money into the black hole that was Al Skinner's program.

Sorry, couldn't resist:

I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby claver2010 on Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:11 pm

Monday: 1
Tuesday: 2
Wednesday: 6
Thursday: 1
Friday: 1
Saturday: 3
Sunday: 2
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby MilitantEagle on Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:40 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:Monday: 1

Well, dammit, tw can at least make those five games!
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:42 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:Monday: 1

Well, dammit, tw can at least make those five games!

I go when I can.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Previous

Return to Conte Forum