Erik Murphy

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Erik Murphy

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:38 am

Why do I keep seeing things about Erik Murphy transferring back to BC? I've read it on Atl's Blog a couple of times now. Is he seriously thinking about transferring from Florida? It'd be sweet if we got him because it might make Alex Murphy more likely to take a serious look at us. Erik Murphy look decent in the couple of Florida games I saw and would be a great fit in Donahue's offense.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Re: Erik Murphy

Postby EagleDave on Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:46 am

Does he have a Gators tattoo on his chest?

THIS IS IMPORTANT
Is this the 5 o'clock free crack giveaway?
EagleDave
Merkert Hall

Postby FirstDownSyndrome on Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:30 am

Where have you seen this? I've only seen info about his little brother, Alex.
“Every chance I get to walk in snow, I take it. Everyone here makes fun of me for it because I love to jump in the snow.” - Chase Rettig
FirstDownSyndrome
Carney Hall

Postby BC98to04 on Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:17 pm

Curious as well, haven't seen a comment about this on the blog. Ran a google search to confirm, again nothing.
BC98to04
n00b

Postby cremins on Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:23 am

think its just wishful thinking by us all, think that was one of the straws that finally broke skinners back
not getting murphy to come to the heights. he would definitely play a ton more than florida and its
closer to his home. going to be hard to leave the girls from florida
cremins
Carney Hall

Postby HJS on Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:50 am

I haven't heard about Erik transferring, but I HAVE heard that we totally have a legit shot at Alex. Jay is still really close with BC and really just didn't like Skinner (and wasn't sure how much longer he would be there). I have heard that he thus far has been a fan of Donohue. That may not translate to him sending his kid here, but it puts us in a better situation than we were with Alex. One other piece on Alex, he plans on being at school for 1 or 2 years.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:57 am

HJS {l Wrote}:I haven't heard about Erik transferring, but I HAVE heard that we totally have a legit shot at Alex. Jay is still really close with BC and really just didn't like Skinner (and wasn't sure how much longer he would be there). I have heard that he thus far has been a fan of Donohue. That may not translate to him sending his kid here, but it puts us in a better situation than we were with Alex. One other piece on Alex, he plans on being at school for 1 or 2 years.

Not totally sure we can compete with the likes of Duke & UNC for him but we'll see.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Return to Conte Forum