Troy Bell Interview

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Troy Bell Interview

Postby lourock77 on Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:32 am

lourock77
n00b

Re: Troy Bell Interview

Postby BCEagles25 on Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:42 pm

"JT: You scored a then-career-high 32 points in a three-point loss to USC, and were unable to get off a shot at the end to try and tie the game. What was the feeling like in your locker room afterwards, and what was the reaction like when you got back to campus?

TB: It was frustrating because I got double-teamed at the end. It is one thing to lose by missing a three at the buzzer, but it is something else to have a teammate shoot a two when you are down by three."

Can we laugh about this yet?
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby screagle on Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:36 pm

never. i was there and it was painful. #2 in hoops after the loss to villanofun.

i was talking to kenny walls a couple months ago and he said that he and troy still talk about it.
screagle
Carney Hall

Postby branchinator on Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:50 am

BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:"JT: You scored a then-career-high 32 points in a three-point loss to USC, and were unable to get off a shot at the end to try and tie the game. What was the feeling like in your locker room afterwards, and what was the reaction like when you got back to campus?

TB: It was frustrating because I got double-teamed at the end. It is one thing to lose by missing a three at the buzzer, but it is something else to have a teammate shoot a two when you are down by three."

Can we laugh about this yet?

TOO SOON!
branchinator
Cushing Hall

Return to Conte Forum