FREE AT LAST! $15M + $70M a Yr+ Endorsements = SLAVERY!

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

FREE AT LAST! $15M + $70M a Yr+ Endorsements = SLAVERY!

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:21 pm

The owner zinged LeBron for his on court play in the last 2 playoff years and at least he had the balls the other 5000 ESPN Puscadores were afraid to mention the last 2 years.

Sign 74 up for the Runaway Slave Fried Chicken George Express franchise and the Kunta Kinte Soul Food Palace.

I'll take a few consecutive 10 day NBA contracts and a Hush Puppy slipper deal with the rubber soles for $50K

Jesse and Al....you just can't make this stuff up.

Jesse Jackson faults Cavs owner’s LeBron comments

Email Print CHICAGO (AP)—Jesse Jackson criticized Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert on Sunday, saying Gilbert sees LeBron James(notes) as a “runaway slave” and that the owner’s comments after the free-agent forward decided to join the Miami Heat put the player in danger.

Shortly after James announced his decision last week, Gilbert fired off an incendiary letter to Cleveland’s fans, ripping the 25-year-old and promising to deliver a title before James wins one. He called James’ decision “cowardly” and later told The Associated Press he believes James quit during a handful of Cavaliers playoff games.

“He has gotten a free pass,” Gilbert told the AP in a phone interview late Thursday night. “People have covered up for (James) for way too long. Tonight we saw who he really is.”

Jackson said Gilbert’s comments were “mean, arrogant and presumptuous.”

“He speaks as an owner of LeBron and not the owner of the Cleveland Cavaliers,” the reverend said in a release from his Chicago-based civil rights group, the Rainbow PUSH Coalition. “His feelings of betrayal personify a slave master mentality. He sees LeBron as a runaway slave. This is an owner employee relationship—between business partners—and LeBron honored his contract.”

Messages were left Sunday night seeking comment from Gilbert, the Cavaliers and James.

Jackson also called Gilbert’s comments an attack on all NBA players and said the owner should face a “challenge” from the league and the players’ association.

NBA spokesman Tim Frank declined comment.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Re: FREE AT LAST! $15M + $70M a Yr+ Endorsements = SLAVERY!

Postby innocentbystander on Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:58 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:The owner zinged LeBron for his on court play in the last 2 playoff years and at least he had the balls the other 5000 ESPN Puscadores were afraid to mention the last 2 years.

Sign 74 up for the Runaway Slave Fried Chicken George Express franchise and the Kunta Kinte Soul Food Palace.

I'll take a few consecutive 10 day NBA contracts and a Hush Puppy slipper deal with the rubber soles for $50K

Jesse and Al....you just can't make this stuff up.

Jesse Jackson faults Cavs owner’s LeBron comments

Email Print CHICAGO (AP)—Jesse Jackson criticized Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert on Sunday, saying Gilbert sees LeBron James(notes) as a “runaway slave” and that the owner’s comments after the free-agent forward decided to join the Miami Heat put the player in danger.

Shortly after James announced his decision last week, Gilbert fired off an incendiary letter to Cleveland’s fans, ripping the 25-year-old and promising to deliver a title before James wins one. He called James’ decision “cowardly” and later told The Associated Press he believes James quit during a handful of Cavaliers playoff games.

“He has gotten a free pass,” Gilbert told the AP in a phone interview late Thursday night. “People have covered up for (James) for way too long. Tonight we saw who he really is.”

Jackson said Gilbert’s comments were “mean, arrogant and presumptuous.”

“He speaks as an owner of LeBron and not the owner of the Cleveland Cavaliers,” the reverend said in a release from his Chicago-based civil rights group, the Rainbow PUSH Coalition. “His feelings of betrayal personify a slave master mentality. He sees LeBron as a runaway slave. This is an owner employee relationship—between business partners—and LeBron honored his contract.”

Messages were left Sunday night seeking comment from Gilbert, the Cavaliers and James.

Jackson also called Gilbert’s comments an attack on all NBA players and said the owner should face a “challenge” from the league and the players’ association.

NBA spokesman Tim Frank declined comment.

Jesse is just "earning his living" '74. He makes a living out of race baiting. As long as there are liberals who will forever feel guilty for things that they themselves have never done, there is money for Jesse in race baiting. And he knows how to get it.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby eaglesmith on Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:38 am

Jason Whitlock may be way off the mark sometimes, but he got this one.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/Jess ... son-071210
eaglesmith
McGuinn Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:29 pm

EagleSmith- How is lawyering?

I alwasy keep you kids way ahead of teh curve with my humble genius.

Whitlock used my Kunte Kinte line.

Everyone steals from 74.

Thanks.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby DuchesneEast on Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:32 pm

JESSE JACKSON =
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:44 pm

I'd love to know why Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton are still considered legitimate figures even among the left-wing main stream media.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby eaglesmith on Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:04 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:EagleSmith- How is lawyering?

I alwasy keep you kids way ahead of teh curve with my humble genius.

Whitlock used my Kunte Kinte line.

Everyone steals from 74.

Thanks.

Lawyering is about what I expected. Good days and bad.

Fortunately, there's a couple BC grads around, even here in IL. Many more ND grads, but we don't hear from them before August or after December.
eaglesmith
McGuinn Hall

Return to Conte Forum