Commits/Recruiting

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Commits/Recruiting

Postby Primetime on Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:55 pm

Goddamnit...every time I see that there was a post in the "Commits/Recruiting" thread, I excitedly click on it, thinking MAYBE there MIGHT be some shred of an update regarding some potential recruit...but no. Fooled again, like Lucy pulling the football out from under Charlie Brown.

I hate being a h00ps weird0 :gun
Primetime
Carney Hall

Postby DuchesneEast on Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:06 am

I go the opposite way, I dont watch Donahue using any of Pearl's schollies, how bad can a team full of walk-ons from the Plex be.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby HJS on Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:13 am

I'm just going to point out that this whole program really fell off the cliff when TRE started being the handmaiden of MilitantEagle and untacked this thread instead of the 2014 thread.

That said, in some ways, it is a stroke of brilliance. The O-fer by Don means the 2014 thread is nothing but beatoff gifs and 9903 arguing that Don is still the right coach for BC and should be given more time. Once a new coach is hired, this thread can be re-tacked and it will be like Don's last recruiting class never happened (because it didn't).
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:31 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:I'm just going to point out that this whole program really fell off the cliff when TRE started being the handmaiden of MilitantEagle and untacked this thread instead of the 2014 thread.

That said, in some ways, it is a stroke of brilliance. The O-fer by Don means the 2014 thread is nothing but beatoff gifs and 9903 arguing that Don is still the right coach for BC and should be given more time. Once a new coach is hired, this thread can be re-tacked and it will be like Don's last recruiting class never happened (because it didn't).

Agreed
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Previous

Return to Conte Forum