Commits/Recruiting

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Commits/Recruiting

Postby HJS on Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:38 am

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
BCEaglesFan {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:What percentage of posters feel that Don needs to target higher ranked players AND do a better job signing the players he targets?

The players he targets are fine. He just can't land any of them. Hopefully he realizes he needs help in recruiting at the end of the year and adds a staff member

Meh, Graham got him the Cali Kids and Hanlan, so you keep him. But Waheed has only got him Owens and Kampmann has gotten nobody.

Kampmann would be my first choice for re-location

Skinner had a GREAT recruiting staff with O'Shea, Coen and Cooley. He replaced O'Shea with Duquette and was able to maintain. But, losing Coen and Cooley soon after in the same year sunk the program. Part of that had to do with Skinner's decision to give remaining staffers a bump and backfill those positions. None of Pat Duquette, Bonzi Colson or Preston Murphy were as good as the men they were replacing.

Similarly, Don initially assembled what appeared to be a very solid staff: Joe Jones, John Gallagher and Nate Graham. Then, Don went down the same road as Skinner. Gallagher left almost as soon as he was announced to become the head coach at Hartford. Graham got bumped and we backfilled with Waheed. Joe Jones left after one year to become the head coach at BU. Graham and Waheed got bumped and we backfilled with Kampmann.

You might be able to pull that off if you are someone like Coach K and the guys you are bumping have all been with you for almost a decade. But, someone who has spent his career in nothing higher than the Ivies and is trying to make the jump to the most competitive basketball conference in the nation simply does not have the same luxury. I said it then and I think it still holds true... when we lost Jones, Don needed to replace him with someone who is experienced at recruiting in a major conference. As I predicted then, that failure will prove his undoing.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby guiltyparticipant on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:00 am

HJS {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
BCEaglesFan {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:What percentage of posters feel that Don needs to target higher ranked players AND do a better job signing the players he targets?

The players he targets are fine. He just can't land any of them. Hopefully he realizes he needs help in recruiting at the end of the year and adds a staff member

Meh, Graham got him the Cali Kids and Hanlan, so you keep him. But Waheed has only got him Owens and Kampmann has gotten nobody.

Kampmann would be my first choice for re-location

Skinner had a GREAT recruiting staff with O'Shea, Coen and Cooley. He replaced O'Shea with Duquette and was able to maintain. But, losing Coen and Cooley soon after in the same year sunk the program. Part of that had to do with Skinner's decision to give remaining staffers a bump and backfill those positions. None of Pat Duquette, Bonzi Colson or Preston Murphy were as good as the men they were replacing.

Similarly, Don initially assembled what appeared to be a very solid staff: Joe Jones, John Gallagher and Nate Graham. Then, Don went down the same road as Skinner. Gallagher left almost as soon as he was announced to become the head coach at Hartford. Graham got bumped and we backfilled with Waheed. Joe Jones left after one year to become the head coach at BU. Graham and Waheed got bumped and we backfilled with Kampmann.

You might be able to pull that off if you are someone like Coach K and the guys you are bumping have all been with you for almost a decade. But, someone who has spent his career in nothing higher than the Ivies and is trying to make the jump to the most competitive basketball conference in the nation simply does not have the same luxury. I said it then and I think it still holds true... when we lost Jones, Don needed to replace him with someone who is experienced at recruiting in a major conference. As I predicted then, that failure will prove his undoing.

Exactly right. Hiring someone who is not from a bigger program is backfilling. We have 2 examples to compare. One, O'Shea, Coen and Cooley - it doesn't matter that they had no BigEast experience because they proved to be good after the fact - were immediately fine after Duequette replaced Coen for four more years and back filling didn't harm them at that point and they had arguably their most recruiting success during that period, but then Colson and Murphy (even though he wasn't an assistant coach) were worse.

Then Donahue hired Joe Jones, who actually had experience at Villanova but definitely wasn't an outlier at all, John Gallagher who did not and Nate Graham who also did not. Waheed is certainly a backfill even though he came from another program, was hired to replace Graham and Kampmann was promotedto replace Jones.

I think it is really past the point of argument that not replacing Jones with an exact replica of Jones's skill set will be the undoing of this program, even though its not clear that any of the current roster was primarily recruited by Jones.
Feminism is hot.
guiltyparticipant
n00b

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:29 am

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:

Someone with, you know, ACC experience wouldn't be a bad idea.

Now, not to perpetually review the same exercise (of course I am actually doing exactly that) but Coen, Coley, O'Shea were not BigEast experience guys. They were A-10 guys who figured it out.

I'm not saying it would hurt. I'm just saying its not the prerequisite to success it is being presented as. For instance Larranaga has all guys from George Mason.

Fine, I'll just come out and say it then. I don't understand what Donahue sees in Kampmann. At all.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby Brablc on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:30 am

I agree and disagree. I want to see how the rest of this year's class turns out before making any declarations on the recruiting staff.

Overall my view in recruiting, the big trouble right now is that they whiffed on a number of players in the 2011-2012 class.

The Good
Anderson
Clifford (wish he was healthy)
Jackson

Neutral (still hold hope but so far a miss)
Heckmann
Odio

The Bad
Caudill
Daniels (liked him but have to put him here due to the transfer)

If Clifford is healthy and you replace Caudill with a somewhat productive big, I think we are doing a lot better this year.

Last year's class of Rahon and Hanlan was very good in my opinion as I see both as ACC players with the potential for more with Hanlan.

I think this year's class could be pretty good as well, as I'm bullish on Owens and Alex D should be a rotation guy next year. I also think if they land Jorgenson / Severe and a big (I like a lot of names they are talking about) that this is another good class.

While they have yet to land an impact star that everyone wants, last year's class and hopefully this years will prove they can find talent that's undervalued out there. I'm optimistic and we'll see what we have at the beginning of next year.
Brablc
McGuinn Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:31 am

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:

Someone with, you know, ACC experience wouldn't be a bad idea.

Now, not to perpetually review the same exercise (of course I am actually doing exactly that) but Coen, Coley, O'Shea were not BigEast experience guys. They were A-10 guys who figured it out.

I'm not saying it would hurt. I'm just saying its not the prerequisite to success it is being presented as. For instance Larranaga has all guys from George Mason.

Fine, I'll just come out and say it then. I don't understand what Donahue sees in Kampmann. At all.

development?
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:33 am

Brablc {l Wrote}:I agree and disagree. I want to see how the rest of this year's class turns out before making any declarations on the recruiting staff.

Overall my view in recruiting, the big trouble right now is that they whiffed on a number of players in the 2011-2012 class.

The Good
Anderson
Clifford (wish he was healthy)
Jackson

Neutral (still hold hope but so far a miss)
Heckmann
Odio

The Bad
Caudill
Daniels (liked him but have to put him here due to the transfer)

If Clifford is healthy and you replace Caudill with a somewhat productive big, I think we are doing a lot better this year.

Last year's class of Rahon and Hanlan was very good in my opinion as I see both as ACC players with the potential for more with Hanlan.

I think this year's class could be pretty good as well, as I'm bullish on Owens and Alex D should be a rotation guy next year. I also think if they land Jorgenson / Severe and a big (I like a lot of names they are talking about) that this is another good class.

While they have yet to land an impact star that everyone wants, last year's class and hopefully this years will prove they can find talent that's undervalued out there. I'm optimistic and we'll see what we have at the beginning of next year.

I think Hanlan can become an impact star. I also think that Anderson is already partially there. I do not, however, think that BC is a destination for a kid that will be a star from day 1, barring unforeseen circumstances, especially in the Don's unselfish offense. I think stars will develop. Problem is that there are only two players in the program that show that type of ability - they either both make it there or BC hoop is in trouble.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Shaddix on Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:12 pm

A few minor updates on recruits.

Rashard Kelly is now receiving interest from Miami

A Travis Jorgenson "update" http://www.newenglandrecruitingreport.com/news/article/2967/Travis-Jorgenson-Interview.php
Shaddix
Campion Hall

Postby joeyfenn on Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:06 pm

‎Boston College commit Sam Donahue '13 & BC & Duke recruits Josh Sharma '15, Daquon Ervin '15 & Ian Sistare '16 are all in Chestnut Hill to catch the BC vs Duke Men's Basketball game. Northfield Mount Hermon Kids
joeyfenn
McGuinn Hall

Postby vegasEagle on Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:29 pm

joeyfenn {l Wrote}:‎Boston College commit Sam Donahue '13 & BC & Duke recruits Josh Sharma '15, Daquon Ervin '15 & Ian Sistare '16 are all in Chestnut Hill to catch the BC vs Duke Men's Basketball game. Northfield Mount Hermon Kids

Isnt the Sharma kid from Lexington? Wasnt he at our camp in the summer or something of the sort? I thought we were after him as well.
2020 E.O. PICK EM CHAMPION
2021 E.O. PICK EM CHAMPION
vegasEagle
Campion Hall

Postby RedBaron67 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:48 pm

vegasEagle {l Wrote}:
joeyfenn {l Wrote}:‎Boston College commit Sam Donahue '13 & BC & Duke recruits Josh Sharma '15, Daquon Ervin '15 & Ian Sistare '16 are all in Chestnut Hill to catch the BC vs Duke Men's Basketball game. Northfield Mount Hermon Kids

Isnt the Sharma kid from Lexington? Wasnt he at our camp in the summer or something of the sort? I thought we were after him as well.

Yes, Sharma is from Lexington (he transferred from Lexington HS to NMH this year and reclassified from '14 to '15) and attended BC's elite camp this summer, and has visited the BC campus at least once before. Sistare (whom BC appears to be especially interested in) was also at that camp (where he showcased his spectacular 3-point shooting). Sistare also transferred to NMH this year, from somewhere in NH, and reclassified from '15 to '16, and has visited the BC campus more than once before today.

Given the similar academic prerequisites, BC is inevitably going to run into Duke frequently in recruiting. I think we must concede that, at least until Krzyzewski either retires or dies in harness, we're unlikely to compete with them successfully for anyone (Kaleb Joseph?) they really want. What makes today's event less worrisome is that they're only covering their bets early with promising prospects; it's far from certain that they'll ever offer any of them (whereas BC looks very likely to offer Sistare sooner rather than later, and also seems more than half likely to offer Sharma).
RedBaron67
Campion Hall

Postby vegasEagle on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:04 am

RedBaron67 {l Wrote}:
vegasEagle {l Wrote}:

Yes, Sharma is from Lexington (he transferred from Lexington HS to NMH this year and reclassified from '14 to '15) and attended BC's elite camp this summer, and has visited the BC campus at least once before. Sistare (whom BC appears to be especially interested in) was also at that camp (where he showcased his spectacular 3-point shooting). Sistare also transferred to NMH this year, from somewhere in NH, and reclassified from '15 to '16, and has visited the BC campus more than once before today.

Given the similar academic prerequisites, BC is inevitably going to run into Duke frequently in recruiting. I think we must concede that, at least until Krzyzewski either retires or dies in harness, we're unlikely to compete with them successfully for anyone (Kaleb Joseph?) they really want. What makes today's event less worrisome is that they're only covering their bets early with promising prospects; it's far from certain that they'll ever offer any of them (whereas BC looks very likely to offer Sistare sooner rather than later, and also seems more than half likely to offer Sharma).

Good info. Thanks.
2020 E.O. PICK EM CHAMPION
2021 E.O. PICK EM CHAMPION
vegasEagle
Campion Hall

Postby Shaddix on Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:08 pm

BC, who has been interested in Jalen Norman for awhile...finally offered for 2013. He's still planning on prepping and entering as 2014 as of now.
Shaddix
Campion Hall

Postby RedBaron67 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:30 pm

Shaddix {l Wrote}:BC, who has been interested in Jalen Norman for awhile...finally offered for 2013. He's still planning on prepping and entering as 2014 as of now.

Jalen Norman (whose name we haven't seen on this board for many months until now) has been in an odd sort of recruiting halfway house situation. He's gotten serious looks from a lot of high majors (Missouri, Illinois, Colorado, Tennessee, Wisconsin, Stanford, St. John's), but BC is apparently the first high major to pull the trigger and offer; before now, Norman had only attracted offers from a handful of mid-majors (Missouri St., Eastern Illinois, LIU-Brooklyn, Yale). This looks like another attempt at a pre-emptive recruiting strike, much like the situation with Rashard Kelly. What makes it puzzling is that Norman (6'6", 210) fits into the same wing position as Owens.

There's also a further wrinkle in the situation with Norman. During a high school game in mid-January, he suffered a knee injury serious enough to have an MRI scan; I don't know whether he had surgery, but it seems more than half likely. Donahue is apparently gambling on full recovery much the way he did successfully with Rahon.

It seems pretty clear that Norman is planning to prep and reclassify to 2014 out of frustration with the look-but-don't-buy attitude of so many high majors. He's a very versatile player with an impressively varied skill set, but the fact that no one skill stands out may have hurt his recruiting. There's also the fact that he plays for a strong high school team (in the Ozarks section of Missouri) with other college prospects on the roster, so he's sacrificed his individual stats to some degree in the interest of team success. He obviously thinks he can showcase his individual ability better in prep school. Donahue appears to think so too, seeing that he's trying to grab Norman ahead of the crowd.

By an odd coincidence, Norman's best individual game last season as a junior was in the Missouri state tournament against Jorgenson's team (which had beaten Norman's team during the regular season). When the tournament game got to crunch time, Norman temporarily discarded unselfishness; instead, he put the team on his back and carried them to victory in OT. Norman usually plays with some of his talent held in reserve, which makes it hard for recruiters to assess his value; his rarely displayed ability to break out and dominate a game may have helped to make up Donahue's mind.
RedBaron67
Campion Hall

Postby Shaddix on Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:39 pm

RedBaron67 {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:BC, who has been interested in Jalen Norman for awhile...finally offered for 2013. He's still planning on prepping and entering as 2014 as of now.

Jalen Norman (whose name we haven't seen on this board for many months until now) has been in an odd sort of recruiting halfway house situation. He's gotten serious looks from a lot of high majors (Missouri, Illinois, Colorado, Tennessee, Wisconsin, Stanford, St. John's), but BC is apparently the first high major to pull the trigger and offer; before now, Norman had only attracted offers from a handful of mid-majors (Missouri St., Eastern Illinois, LIU-Brooklyn, Yale). This looks like another attempt at a pre-emptive recruiting strike, much like the situation with Rashard Kelly. What makes it puzzling is that Norman (6'6", 210) fits into the same wing position as Owens.

There's also a further wrinkle in the situation with Norman. During a high school game in mid-January, he suffered a knee injury serious enough to have an MRI scan; I don't know whether he had surgery, but it seems more than half likely. Donahue is apparently gambling on full recovery much the way he did successfully with Rahon.

It seems pretty clear that Norman is planning to prep and reclassify to 2014 out of frustration with the look-but-don't-buy attitude of so many high majors. He's a very versatile player with an impressively varied skill set, but the fact that no one skill stands out may have hurt his recruiting. There's also the fact that he plays for a strong high school team (in the Ozarks section of Missouri) with other college prospects on the roster, so he's sacrificed his individual stats to some degree in the interest of team success. He obviously thinks he can showcase his individual ability better in prep school. Donahue appears to think so too, seeing that he's trying to grab Norman ahead of the crowd.

By an odd coincidence, Norman's best individual game last season as a junior was in the Missouri state tournament against Jorgenson's team (which had beaten Norman's team during the regular season). When the tournament game got to crunch time, Norman temporarily discarded unselfishness; instead, he put the team on his back and carried them to victory in OT. Norman usually plays with some of his talent held in reserve, which makes it hard for recruiters to assess his value; his rarely displayed ability to break out and dominate a game may have helped to make up Donahue's mind.

This is probably the best review that you've written (I mean this completely as a compliment) lots of good digging here. Norman thought Wisconsin was going to pull the trigger like 6 months ago, as he was rumored to be their top target...but they never did.

If you can find it, I'd be very interested in what his high school stats were Junior and Senior year.

As for his game, it's solid. He's a very athletic wing who can shoot and take it to the basket. Although less upside than Garland, he would be able to make a bigger impact next season. Still don't understand why the Don can't find a suitable big man.

There's a chance Norman could accept BC's offer for 2013... but if he doesn't I would love to see BC add him after his post grad year...he would be ready to make a very nice impact then.
Shaddix
Campion Hall

Postby RedBaron67 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:34 pm

Shaddix {l Wrote}:
RedBaron67 {l Wrote}:

This is probably the best review that you've written (I mean this completely as a compliment) lots of good digging here. Norman thought Wisconsin was going to pull the trigger like 6 months ago, as he was rumored to be their top target...but they never did.

If you can find it, I'd be very interested in what his high school stats were Junior and Senior year.

As for his game, it's solid. He's a very athletic wing who can shoot and take it to the basket. Although less upside than Garland, he would be able to make a bigger impact next season. Still don't understand why the Don can't find a suitable big man.

There's a chance Norman could accept BC's offer for 2013... but if he doesn't I would love to see BC add him after his post grad year...he would be ready to make a very nice impact then.

Very odd stats for Norman; Maxpreps reports his scoring/rebounding shrinking from 18.2/11.4 last season to 11.4/6.3 this season. Could the coach be grooming some underclassman who's taking PT from Norman? This season Norman's teammate Austin Ruder (SG, 6'2", 180 lbs., committed to Missouri State last May) has taken over the lead role, averaging 18.0 ppg.

Donahue's problem getting a quality big can, I think, be explained simply: everybody wants them, and there aren't that many around. If you want an example, go back a couple of pages and reread the postings about the mob scene around Matthew Atewe. Only very rarely can you snag some undiscovered gem, as Skinner & Co. did with .... .........

Norman would be a welcome get in either 2013 or 2014, but if he goes prep and reclassifies to 2014, we know he'll attract a fresh crowd of recruiters (with offers this time), much as Jorgenson has done at New Hampton. This is certainly why Donahue has chosen to offer him at such a counterintuitive moment, when he's nursing his knee back to health.
RedBaron67
Campion Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:42 pm

RedBaron67 {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:
RedBaron67 {l Wrote}:

Very odd stats for Norman; Maxpreps reports his scoring/rebounding shrinking from 18.2/11.4 last season to 11.4/6.3 this season. Could the coach be grooming some underclassman who's taking PT from Norman? This season Norman's teammate Austin Ruder (SG, 6'2", 180 lbs., committed to Missouri State last May) has taken over the lead role, averaging 18.0 ppg.

Donahue's problem getting a quality big can, I think, be explained simply: everybody wants them, and there aren't that many around. If you want an example, go back a couple of pages and reread the postings about the mob scene around Matthew Atewe. Only very rarely can you snag some undiscovered gem, as Skinner & Co. did with .... .........

Norman would be a welcome get in either 2013 or 2014, but if he goes prep and reclassifies to 2014, we know he'll attract a fresh crowd of recruiters (with offers this time), much as Jorgenson has done at New Hampton. This is certainly why Donahue has chosen to offer him at such a counterintuitive moment, when he's nursing his knee back to health.

I don't know that :*** ******* is a good example. He had pretty crazy offers and committed in October. I think Agbai is a good example though.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:46 pm

We don't even need someone of that caliber, though Agbai would be huge on this team.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Iggle on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:12 pm

Apparently Jorgensen committed to Georgia Tech. It's okay though BC is definitely getting Severe to commit, right?
zzz
Iggle
Campion Hall

Postby branchinator on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:25 pm

The Captain closes worse than his team.
branchinator
Cushing Hall

Postby BCEaglesFan on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:12 pm

branchinator {l Wrote}:The Captain closes worse than his team.

Someone's a little mad at a 1-point loss to Duke

It's not like Jorgenson would've started anyway...this is a loss though. Pretty surprising, people thought BC and Creighton were the favorites.
Follow me on twitter at @BeantownSports4 and at my new youtube channel BCEaglesHighlights http://www.youtube.com/user/BCEaglesHig ... ature=mhee
BCEaglesFan
Campion Hall

Postby BCEagles25 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:19 pm

I can't find anywhere that says Jorgenson committed to GaTech. but if he did, bummer. Seeing Joe and Olivier compete against Duke (despite Joe's awful shot, he hung with them) gives me confidence this staff can find good, underrated players.

EDIT: found it. fuck.
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby BCEagles25 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:22 pm

BCEaglesFan {l Wrote}:

It's not like Jorgenson would've started anyway...this is a loss though. Pretty surprising, people thought BC and Creighton were the favorites.

I'm a little mad about that loss. I think it's the general consensus that we should close out games that we deserve to win.

Anyways, Jorgenson would've started in a 3 PG lineup, or at least gotten 20-30 very valuable minutes per game. He would've been huge for this team.
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby BCEaglesFan on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:22 pm

BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:I can't find anywhere that says Jorgenson committed to GaTech. but if he did, bummer. Seeing Joe and Olivier compete against Duke (despite Joe's awful shot, he hung with them) gives me confidence this staff can find good, underrated players.

It was posted on twitter first by a recruititing analyst.
Follow me on twitter at @BeantownSports4 and at my new youtube channel BCEaglesHighlights http://www.youtube.com/user/BCEaglesHig ... ature=mhee
BCEaglesFan
Campion Hall

Postby branchinator on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:24 pm

BCEaglesFan {l Wrote}:

No, I was psyched about our almost-win against a good team. Just like our almost-recruiting win for a good player that we need. Hooray for Donahue! Ice cream and trophies for everyone!
branchinator
Cushing Hall

Postby bluefishskip on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:43 pm

Evan Daniels from Scout/Fox tweeted a teaser for his Jorgenson article, saying that an opportunity for playing time early was a factor in his decision to go to GT
bluefishskip
Carney Hall

Postby RedBaron67 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:03 pm

bluefishskip {l Wrote}:Evan Daniels from Scout/Fox tweeted a teaser for his Jorgenson article, saying that an opportunity for playing time early was a factor in his decision to go to GT

Just looking at the BC and GT rosters suggests very strongly that PT availability was a major factor in Jorgenson's decision. At BC, Hanlan and Rahon form a three-year barricade against Jorgenson becoming the floor general he plainly wants to be. GT, on the other hand, while relatively deep in bigs, swingmen, and 2-guards, appears to have no plausible competitor to contest Jorgenson's right to start at PG from Day One. Perhaps we shouldn't be too hard on the BC coaches for losing this one; GT clearly had the major advantage of being a much better fit for Jorgenson.
RedBaron67
Campion Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:04 pm

branchinator {l Wrote}:
BCEaglesFan {l Wrote}:

No, I was psyched about our almost-win against a good team. Just like our almost-recruiting win for a good player that we need. Hooray for Donahue! Ice cream and trophies for everyone!

This is hysterical. BC needs a guard who can play 15-20 min next year.

The Norman offer should confirm Heckmann is history
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby branchinator on Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:09 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
branchinator {l Wrote}:
BCEaglesFan {l Wrote}:

This is hysterical. BC needs a guard who can play 15-20 min next year.

The Norman offer should confirm Heckmann is history

Yes, just like BC only needed a big man this year who could play 15-20 minutes and spell Clifford/Anderson...
branchinator
Cushing Hall

Postby BC923 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:36 pm

can anybody give me an update on any >6'7" people we might sign this year? I've been out of the recruiting loop
BC923
Merkert Hall

Postby Shaddix on Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:45 pm

BC923 {l Wrote}:can anybody give me an update on any >6'7" people we might sign this year? I've been out of the recruiting loop

Just Rashard Kelly, we will most likely get him
Shaddix
Campion Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Conte Forum