Commits/Recruiting

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Commits/Recruiting

Postby RedBaron67 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:46 pm

31southst {l Wrote}:
Shaddix {l Wrote}:
31southst {l Wrote}:As much fun as it is to point out a few examples where TW is wrong, as a general matter, I think his point is a valid one. Of course nothing's absolute and there's still time but that doesn't mean we're in a good position.

Obviously the highest rated recruits do...but how often are they correct? I understand it but don't necessarily agree with it. The four guys left we are looking at are Severe, Hicks, Kelly, and Reynolds. Severe has legit offers, Hicks once had offers from Arizona and Indiana, Kelly plays on the #1 team in the country, and Reynolds is on postgrad year. It's not like we are plucking a recruit away from Umass or BU

I don't know about this last part. My knowledge of bball recruiting is basically limited to this thread but are these guys generally well-regarded? Severe clearly is. Does Hicks still have legit offers, because I thought we're competing with FIU and WKU (this is a legit question, I'm not being sarcastic)? Have we even offered Reynolds/who else has? Aren't Kelly's other offers SHU and Utah? I grant these are power conference schools (well SHU who knows) but they're not exactly bball factories.

Severe is now the object of a serious recruiting competition; Donahue & Co. will have to raise their recruiting game by at least 200% to get him. The big-name schools that recruited Hicks early (i.e., Indiana and Arizona) appear to be firmly out of the picture at this point, so we are competing with mid-majors like WKU and FIU; that's why I'm worried about other high majors jumping in late, especially since to some extent this is what we did. As far as I can tell, BC is seriously involved with Reynolds but still hasn't offered; they seem to be treating him rather obviously as Plan B if Kelly doesn't commit. Reynolds' offers are (unless I've missed something important) still all mid-majors, which is what made him go to Worcester Academy as a postgrad in the first place, so he may still be there for the taking if we offer him very late. Seton Hall and Utah, our competitors for Kelly, have had strong programs at times in the past (both have gotten to the Final Four, which BC has never accomplished), but their situations at present are unclear; Kelly's possible reclassification to 2014 may still be the most likely alternative to BC.

P.S. Besides those four players, I believe BC still has Jalen Norman in play, unless he's reached a firm decision to move to 2014.
RedBaron67
Campion Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:18 pm

31southst {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
bcmurph {l Wrote}:
31southst {l Wrote}:As much fun as it is to point out a few examples where TW is wrong, as a general matter, I think his point is a valid one. Of course nothing's absolute and there's still time but that doesn't mean we're in a good position.

Wouldn't argue with any of that...

for the record neither would I, if Teddy hadn't said it was pretty much over. They clearly have an immediate need that they didn't have before the first signing day. That is not the normal progression of recruiting.

My point was more I dislike people pointing to one random example (e.g., Dudley) as a way to supposedly disprove something that is largely true (BC generally signs its better recruits early). It's similar to how I get annoyed when people point to Jamie Silva or Doug Flutie as absolute proof that football recruit rankings don't matter.

And I dislike inapt comparisons but they are run more or less 24 7 on this board.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:19 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
Iggle {l Wrote}:Never said that there wasn't time to get it done.

fair enough.

Good players usually sign by the first LOI day last November. Regular period ends in about a month. It's pretty much over and we still have Owens, who I like, and no players at the two positions of need.

They've identified decent enough targets. Question is can they land em

I am sure that we can all identify a handful of guys that could make an impact if we could land them. Fact is that under normal circumstances, BC would have its class locked up by now, Jared Dudley getting a schollie because Dan Coleman decided to stay home notwithstanding.

And BC needed a big desperately even if Clifford were healthy. His injury is no excuse for not landing one earlier. Besides, he'll be a junior when the new guy would be a frosh.

Yes, yes everything should be taken in a vacuum or its an excuse.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby Cadillac90 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:41 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

fair enough.

Good players usually sign by the first LOI day last November. Regular period ends in about a month. It's pretty much over and we still have Owens, who I like, and no players at the two positions of need.

I am sure that we can all identify a handful of guys that could make an impact if we could land them. Fact is that under normal circumstances, BC would have its class locked up by now, Jared Dudley getting a schollie because Dan Coleman decided to stay home notwithstanding.

And BC needed a big desperately even if Clifford were healthy. His injury is no excuse for not landing one earlier. Besides, he'll be a junior when the new guy would be a frosh.

I' m no hoops weirdo is I probably shouldn't comment but Teddy is absolutely right. Donahue should have been recruiting a big regardless of Clifford's status It appears that he knew Caudill wasn't going to add value any time soon and as Teddy points out a 4 or 5 is a freshman with Clifford, Anderson and Caudill juniors. Did you want to wait another year so when there's only one big as a sophomore after the aforementioned players graduated you'd have a built in"youth and inexperience at the big man" position is killing Donahue so let give him 3 more years to work it out? Just asking.
Cadillac90
Cushing Hall

Postby Shaddix on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:03 am

Alex Kline ‏@TheRecruitScoop
RT @Corey_Rivals513: 2014 Warren LaBeae (OH) forward Peyton Aldridge has been offered by Boston College.
Shaddix
Campion Hall

Postby RedBaron67 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:16 am

Shaddix {l Wrote}:
Alex Kline ‏@TheRecruitScoop
RT @Corey_Rivals513: 2014 Warren LaBeae (OH) forward Peyton Aldridge has been offered by Boston College.

Peyton Aldridge (6'7", 200 lbs., LaBrae HS, Leavittsburg, OH) is a bit of a puzzle -- not because BC has offered him, but because we're the first high major to do so. Aldridge made First Team All-Ohio in Division III last year as a sophomore, and every mid-major in Ohio seems to have offered him (Cleveland St., Kent St., Youngstown St., Akron, Miami (OH), Ohio U., and Toledo, plus outsiders Davidson and Winthrop). He seems to have gotten no love at all until now from the next level, however; ND, Dayton, and Harvard have given him a look, but no one offered until Donahue pulled the trigger.

There are possible reasons for this. Aldridge has a lanky body that appears to be mostly arms and legs; this enables him, however, to play above the rim consistently and block shots very effectively. His strength might be questioned, but he seems to hold his own inside quite well - he gets a more than respectable share of rebounds, and a lot of and-ones finishing against contact - and his body frame has a lot of room for more muscle. (He also plays quarterback on the football team.) He shoots the ball well in the lane, from the arc, and at the FT line, but he's also an excellent distributor who regularly finds the open man when he's doubled, not at all a ball hog (although he'd like to break his school's career scoring record before he leaves - his mother, who currently holds the record(!), is prodding him to surpass her). He may not fit the usual idea of "athletic", but he has a very good handle and can create his own shot - how much else do you want? As you might expect, Aldridge is credited with the inevitable "high basketball IQ," which doubtless has something to do with Donahue's enthusiasm. He's also a good student and does a lot of community service work, so presumably "good kid" is stamped on his forehead.

This leaves the big question: is Aldridge a very good mid-major player whom Donahue is overoptimistic about, or is he a genuine sleeper who could blossom into a true combo forward for BC? Put more bluntly, can he play effectively in the ACC or not? I'm not inclined to second-guess Donahue as a judge of talent; for all we know, Aldridge may blow up during the coming AAU season, which would make Donahue's early offer look very smart. He certainly has enough positives to make the move look plausible; how far it will go from here, we must wait to see.
RedBaron67
Campion Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:15 am

Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

fair enough.

I' m no hoops weirdo is I probably shouldn't comment but Teddy is absolutely right. Donahue should have been recruiting a big regardless of Clifford's status It appears that he knew Caudill wasn't going to add value any time soon and as Teddy points out a 4 or 5 is a freshman with Clifford, Anderson and Caudill juniors. Did you want to wait another year so when there's only one big as a sophomore after the aforementioned players graduated you'd have a built in"youth and inexperience at the big man" position is killing Donahue so let give him 3 more years to work it out? Just asking.

Honestly, I'm getting a little tired of constantly arguing things I don't really agree with out of spite for the posters originally making them, and certainly more so when posters I don't find obnoxious jump in, but what the fuck why not, my point was not that Donahue shouldn't have already recruited a big although I address that at the end, it was as follows, in the context of why the circumstances of Boston College Basketball are currently different than most recruiting years and the motivation for the coaching staff AND the potential for playing time for the late signing player are higher thus making it more likely:

1) we had limited total scholarships in 2013 and I have read repeatedly that there are better 2014 big man candidates than 2013 candidates;
2) up to right around the early signing day we had a sophomore center who had played 26 minutes a game as a freshman and a power forward who led the team as a freshman in pts and rebounds;
3) at that moment the need for a big was not staggeringly more glaring than the need for swing guys, essentially the roster needs everything but the scholarship glut makes it complicated;
4) then Clifford's injury was exposed;
5) now it is post early signing day and there is an increased need for a big man by the coach AND increased playing time potential for a player.

Thus the situation is atypical because of the timing of the injury.

I have no problem with starting some sophomores and freshman, so in response to your very separate point, I don't think a lineup of say Senior Hanlan, Senior Rahon, Junior Owens, Sophomore _____ and Freshman ________ would merit any kind of youth and inexperience excuse. Seems a little different than Freshman Hanlan, Freshman Rahon, Sophomore Jackson, Sophomore Anderson, Sophomore Odio.

Also, I know it sounds correct that a team should have multiple starting quality centers, but how many times did your husband have "ACC" quality centers lined up behind his starters? I seem to remember a certain December, 2012 Uka Agbai injury that kind of messed up a certain best BC player ever's senior season.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:22 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

fair enough.

Honestly, I'm getting a little tired of constantly arguing things I don't really agree with out of spite for the posters originally making them, and certainly more so when posters I don't find obnoxious jump in, but what the fuck why not, my point was not that Donahue shouldn't have already recruited a big although I address that at the end, it was as follows, in the context of why the circumstances of Boston College Basketball are currently different than most recruiting years and the motivation for the coaching staff AND the potential for playing time for the late signing player are higher thus making it more likely:

1) we had limited total scholarships in 2013 and I have read repeatedly that there are better 2014 big man candidates than 2013 candidates;
2) up to right around the early signing day we had a sophomore center who had played 26 minutes a game as a freshman and a power forward who led the team as a freshman in pts and rebounds;
3) at that moment the need for a big was not staggeringly more glaring than the need for swing guys, essentially the roster needs everything but the scholarship glut makes it complicated;
5) now it is post early signing day and there is an increased need for a big man by the coach AND increased playing time potential for a player.

I have no problem with starting some sophomores and freshman, so in response to your very separate point, I don't think a lineup of say Senior Hanlan, Senior Rahon, Junior Owens, Sophomore _____ and Freshman ________ would merit any kind of youth and inexperience excuse. Seems a little different than Freshman Hanlan, Freshman Rahon, Sophomore Jackson, Sophomore Anderson, Sophomore Odio.

Also, I know it sounds correct that a team should have multiple starting quality centers, but how many times did your husband have "ACC" quality centers lined up behind his starters? I seem to remember a certain December, 2012 Uka Agbai injury that kind of messed up a certain best BC player ever's senior season.

Nate Doornekamp and Kirsten Zoellner were sophomores the year Agbai got hurt. So BC had 2 backup centers that year, one of whom was useful and the other who later proved to be so after a transfer.

Otherwise, your point is right on.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eagle9903 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:32 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

fair enough.

Nate Doornekamp and Kirsten Zoellner were sophomores the year Agbai got hurt. So BC had 2 backup centers that year, one of whom was useful and the other who later proved to be so after a transfer.

Otherwise, your point is right on.

How does Zoellner playing for a shitty second rate SUNY system school (kidding) 3 years later effect anything in 2002-2003? He put it together at some point but this would be like Caudill getting his shit together and playing well in a tourney game for Central Connecticut State in 2016 being used to justify Donahue's backup big man recruiting.

Dornekamp, moreover while he got it together by senior year, was pretty clearly not a good enough backup since that otherwise loaded team missed the tournament in 2002-03. His 3.3 and 4.0 in 24+ minutes were not very impressive and his D was awful at that point. Can you honestly tell me that adding sophomore Dornekamp to next years team would mitigate an unexpected Clifford injury?
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:31 pm

Adding Doornekamp to this year's team would have made a huge difference, even at his sophomore stats. Anderson could go back to the position where he overmatches instead of is overmatched.

And Doornekamp actually approximated interior defense.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eagle9903 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:40 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Adding Doornekamp to this year's team would have made a huge difference, even at his sophomore stats. Anderson could go back to the position where he overmatches instead of is overmatched.

we could be at 13 wins instead of 12.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:02 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Adding Doornekamp to this year's team would have made a huge difference, even at his sophomore stats. Anderson could go back to the position where he overmatches instead of is overmatched.

They should be at 15 or 16 as currently constituted.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eagle9903 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:06 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

Right, bad coaching.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:20 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

Right, bad coaching.

Partially. Also shitty late game execution in games they should win.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eagle9903 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:39 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

Right, bad coaching.

Right, which is due to bad coaching or recruiting or something.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:25 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

Right, bad coaching.

Bad playing. You attribute that to what you will or whatever best fits whatever implied argument you are trying to make, assuming one exists beyond "I disagree"
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eagle9903 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:38 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

Right, bad coaching.

Bad playing. You attribute that to what you will or whatever best fits whatever implied argument you are trying to make, assuming one exists beyond "I disagree"

Just implying that your arguments all collide and are not very consistent, but this bores me.

Kerem Kanter, despite being only 6'7 is the recruit I want them to land between now and second signing day, he's 230 looks like a good player. Kelly or Reynolds would be fine too.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:45 pm

is it correct that we haven't actually offered Reynolds yet? There is a Temple article on TOS today that says he has offers from the Bonnies, South Carolina and Charlotte (he is "not sure" if he has a Temple offer). On twitter I see BC has "interest" in Reynolds.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEaglesFan on Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:55 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:is it correct that we haven't actually offered Reynolds yet? There is a Temple article on TOS today that says he has offers from the Bonnies, South Carolina and Charlotte (he is "not sure" if he has a Temple offer). On twitter I see BC has "interest" in Reynolds.

They haven't offered b/c they don't know if he's gonna have the grades to get in. They are still recruiting him hard though.
Follow me on twitter at @BeantownSports4 and at my new youtube channel BCEaglesHighlights http://www.youtube.com/user/BCEaglesHig ... ature=mhee
BCEaglesFan
Campion Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:58 pm

BCEaglesFan {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:is it correct that we haven't actually offered Reynolds yet? There is a Temple article on TOS today that says he has offers from the Bonnies, South Carolina and Charlotte (he is "not sure" if he has a Temple offer). On twitter I see BC has "interest" in Reynolds.

They haven't offered b/c they don't know if he's gonna have the grades to get in. They are still recruiting him hard though.

its grades not priority? is this the same for the other major programs?
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEaglesFan on Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:04 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
BCEaglesFan {l Wrote}:

That was my guess, based off what I know. Eric Hoffses says his grades are poor. Could mean that BC is waiting on Rashard Kelly.
Follow me on twitter at @BeantownSports4 and at my new youtube channel BCEaglesHighlights http://www.youtube.com/user/BCEaglesHig ... ature=mhee
BCEaglesFan
Campion Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:15 pm

BCEaglesFan {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
BCEaglesFan {l Wrote}:

That was my guess, based off what I know. Eric Hoffses says his grades are poor. Could mean that BC is waiting on Rashard Kelly.

gotcha, I want Kanter over Kelly now, but both would be much better than nothing.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEaglesFan on Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:30 pm

Jon Severe update:
This week's news and notes from the Northeast are once again headlined by Christ the King (N.Y.) guard Jon Severe. He's picked up new suitors on virtually a weekly basis since the first of the year, and he added another offer from Pittsburgh this week.

Severe was initially scheduled to take his fifth and final official visit to Alabama this week, but that has since been canceled with Alabama apparently no longer an option. Unofficial trips to West Virginia and Pittsburgh appear next on tap, while local suitors St. John's and Rutgers also remain in the mix along with Boston College. Duquesne, George Washington and St. Bonaventure are all still heavily involved as well.
BCEaglesFan
Campion Hall

Postby RedBaron67 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:05 am

BCEaglesFan {l Wrote}:Jon Severe update:
This week's news and notes from the Northeast are once again headlined by Christ the King (N.Y.) guard Jon Severe. He's picked up new suitors on virtually a weekly basis since the first of the year, and he added another offer from Pittsburgh this week.

Severe was initially scheduled to take his fifth and final official visit to Alabama this week, but that has since been canceled with Alabama apparently no longer an option. Unofficial trips to West Virginia and Pittsburgh appear next on tap, while local suitors St. John's and Rutgers also remain in the mix along with Boston College. Duquesne, George Washington and St. Bonaventure are all still heavily involved as well.

A difficult-looking situation - Huggins (West Virginia), Dixon (Pittsburgh), and Lavin (St. John's) all have first-rate credentials as recruiters. As I said before, Donahue & Co. will have to raise their recruiting game a long way to get Severe.
RedBaron67
Campion Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:40 am

Severe is not coming to BC - an eepstein post I would agree with.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEaglesFan on Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:32 am

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:Severe is not coming to BC - an eepstein post I would agree with.

Guess that Hicks visit makes sense then...
BCEaglesFan
Campion Hall

Postby claver2010 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:38 am

RedBaron67 {l Wrote}:

A difficult-looking situation - Huggins (West Virginia), Dixon (Pittsburgh), and Lavin (St. John's) all have first-rate credentials as recruiters. As I said before, Donahue & Co. will have to raise their recruiting game a long way to get Severe.

Given the three above's history in NY (and frankly our miserable history, why don't we recruit NYC more?), I'm not holding my breath
Last edited by claver2010 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby eepstein0 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:24 am

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:Severe is not coming to BC - an eepstein post I would agree with.

I dont think its out of the realm of possibilities. Unless they can convince him to come to campus soon, there's no chance he's coming here. Hicks is a good player it seems like, I wouldn't be upset with him at all.

You and I agree more often than you think
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:54 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:
RedBaron67 {l Wrote}:

Given the three above's history in NY (and frankly our miserable history, why don't we recruit NYC more?), I'm not holding my breath

Skinner started with one NY guy in each of his first 3 classes, Harley, Osei Millar and Agbai. Then later Daye Kaba was from Long Island and he offered very few NY players.

I don't know if there is just too big a spotlight and too many programs looking? I mean when Skinner started he had Boeheim, Calhoun and Jarvis probably picking from the litter before he had a chance. Then later Dixon replacing Howland and Wright replacing Lappas and I think it may have just been too crowded.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:03 pm

Interesting rumor on tos that jackson and ellmore convinced Donahue to stop recruiting shane larkin because they disliked him.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Conte Forum