The NBA.....

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: The NBA.....

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:25 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:And this theory is fucking retarded. This will be the 2nd game 7 in the NBA finals in the last 16 years.

This theory made me some good cash tonight, Shadow.

If you bet on your predictions you would have been broke years ago.

If I bet on the predictions intended to instigate you, yeah, probably.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby commavegarage on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:26 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:And this theory is fucking retarded. This will be the 2nd game 7 in the NBA finals in the last 16 years.

You make predictions to instigate a random board poster you don't know?

That makes sense.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:29 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

That makes sense.

Makes as much sense as telling random board posters how you are really betting. Only it's more entertaining.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby branchinator on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:31 pm

I personally find it hilarious that commave is continuing to take ballgame's bait. Dance, puppet, dance!
branchinator
Cushing Hall

Postby commavegarage on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:32 pm

branchinator {l Wrote}:I personally find it hilarious that commave is continuing to take ballgame's bait. Dance, puppet, dance!

TW's lackey to his rescue!
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby commavegarage on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:33 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

That makes sense.

Makes as much sense as telling random board posters how you are really betting. Only it's more entertaining.

So you make all these predictions hoping I'll comment on them? You must have been devastated for games 2-5.
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:35 pm

branchinator {l Wrote}:I personally find it hilarious that commave is continuing to take ballgame's bait. Dance, puppet, dance!

I personally find this hilarious as well. That's why I do it.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Eagledom on Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:39 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:It. Is. The. NBA.

Do you really think this won't be close?

is 22 points close? Oh well.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby bignick33 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:40 am

Remind me again, why does CAG stalk TWB?
I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby MilitantEagle on Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:25 am

bignick33 {l Wrote}:Remind me again, why does CAG stalk TWB?

I don't get any of this. Does tw really make fake predictions just to bait commave? Or is it just a go-to excuse every time he is wrong so he can always be right? In other words, if the prediction is wrong, he was just baiting commave. If he was right, it was not a baiting situation; it was his actual prediction. Have I understood everything correctly?

(just so everybody knows, these are not real questions, I am just trying to bait tw. Or am I? I don't even know myself)
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:35 am

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:It. Is. The. NBA.

Do you really think this won't be close?

is 22 points close? Oh well.

So easy.

The answer is I am more amused watching these two anonymous idiots rush to yell "you were wrong again" than I am in trying to prove I am right to these anonymous idiots. It's purely a matter of personal enjoyment, and it is reliable.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:40 pm

There are two separate questions here. The first is: Does David Stern fix games. The answer there is obviously yes. The evidence is so great that no serious person doubts it anymore. The second question is "Did David Stern fix last nights game." The answer there is a resounding "no". As Tim Donaghy pointed out in an interview, the Celts made it easy on the league by not showing up.

And before the Celts fans get more indignant about getting screwed by the refs, please no that your patron saint, Red Auerbach (who, as a fellow dead Jew, I can report with total authority is burning in a sweltering corner of hell that resembles a vistor lockerroom in the old garden), is one of the all-time great cheaters in history and the 2008 Pistons are still waiting for a single call for the litany of elbows, clotheslines and cheap shots the World Champs employed in the getting past the Pistons. Sometimes you eat the bear and sometimes the bear eats you-it appears that it is simply the Celtics' turn this year to end up a steaming pile of bear shit.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:51 pm

Continues to be unwatchable. Among other reasons, I can't understand how NBA fans tolerate a TO after every possession in the last 2 mins!
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby commavegarage on Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:10 am

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:Continues to be unwatchable. Among other reasons, I can't understand how NBA fans tolerate a TO after every possession in the last 2 mins!

i get people complaining about the nba on the whole, but i dont know how you can complain about the # of timeouts. college is just as bad if not worse
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Previous

Return to Conte Forum