CAROLINA 2010'S IDENTITY...

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

CAROLINA 2010'S IDENTITY...

Postby carolina2010 on Wed May 26, 2010 7:20 pm

Since TRE's so obsessed with my identity... I thought the topic deserved a new thread. Even though we live in an age of elite proxy servers... he's convinced that I'm married to: _______________

TRE - you're up.
carolina2010
Carney Hall

Re: CAROLINA 2010'S IDENTITY...

Postby BCEagle74 on Wed May 26, 2010 7:24 pm

I just banged Megan Fox.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby HJS on Wed May 26, 2010 9:07 pm

Michael Cotton
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby carolina2010 on Wed May 26, 2010 9:14 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:Michael Cotton

Ding, ding, ding... we have a WINNER! Unless... I'm a piece of shit liar and actually have a bat and cherries between my legs! We'll never know... will we.

From now on... just call me Mrs. Cotton! Ha!
carolina2010
Carney Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed May 26, 2010 9:16 pm

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:

Ding, ding, ding... we have a WINNER! Unless... I'm a piece of shit liar and actually have a bat and cherries between my legs! We'll never know... will we.

This was about as difficult as figuring out a campion alias.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby carolina2010 on Wed May 26, 2010 9:21 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:

Clever! ;) - student of the Classics, huh?
carolina2010
Carney Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed May 26, 2010 9:22 pm

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:

Inadvertently, evidently.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Wed May 26, 2010 9:24 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:

Inadvertently, evidently.

But yes, I am aware of the story.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby carolina2010 on Wed May 26, 2010 9:27 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}: Inadvertently, evidently.

But yes, I am aware of the story.[/quote]

Obviously... it's not like the average Joe could make an off-handed comment like that!
carolina2010
Carney Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed May 26, 2010 9:29 pm

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}: Inadvertently, evidently.

But yes, I am aware of the story.

Obviously... it's not like the average Joe could make an off-handed comment like that![/quote]

Pretty much anyone on this board would have made that comment. But not for the reason you would think.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby carolina2010 on Wed May 26, 2010 9:29 pm

I've been EXPOSED!!! Let me retreat into obscurity! :81 On second thought... I'm loving what I've brought to this board... What did you fellas do before me?

Note: Michael's not going to be too happy that my cover's been blown. :bag I wonder if he'll actually divorce me?
carolina2010
Carney Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed May 26, 2010 9:31 pm

Your cover was blown about three weeks ago.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby bignick33 on Wed May 26, 2010 9:50 pm

Perhaps Carolina is a Talon ali-ass.
I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby carolina2010 on Wed May 26, 2010 9:57 pm

Three weeks ago, huh? Damn... Who'd have thought? I know at least 4 members that pm'd me a couple of days after I joined and I gladly let them know who I was...
carolina2010
Carney Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Wed May 26, 2010 10:04 pm

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:Three weeks ago, huh? Damn... Who'd have thought? I know at least 4 members that pm'd me a couple of days after I joined and I gladly let them know who I was...

I know it. And I can't wait for our date. I'll be the one wearing the rose in his lapel who kicks you in the uterus.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby carolina2010 on Wed May 26, 2010 10:07 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:Three weeks ago, huh? Damn... Who'd have thought? I know at least 4 members that pm'd me a couple of days after I joined and I gladly let them know who I was...

I know it. And I can't wait for our date. I'll be the one wearing the rose in his lapel who kicks you in the uterus.

Is that before or after I pinch your crotch... since a couple of fingers is all it would take.
carolina2010
Carney Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Wed May 26, 2010 10:09 pm

NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby bignick33 on Wed May 26, 2010 10:10 pm

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:

Is that before or after I pinch your crotch... since a couple of fingers is all it would take.

It's true. OJ told me.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby carolina2010 on Wed May 26, 2010 10:11 pm

bignick33 {l Wrote}: It's true. OJ told me.

OJ is aware of the size of Pedro's crotch?!?!
carolina2010
Carney Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed May 26, 2010 10:20 pm

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}: It's true. OJ told me.

OJ is aware of the size of Pedro's crotch?!?!

Just happened today. Shocking, I know.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby pick6pedro on Thu May 27, 2010 7:34 am

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:

You know, I was Harpo for Halloween once. Everyone asked why a clown wouldn't wear makeup. I just slowly shook my head. When they turned to walk away, I blew my horn in their ear.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby angrychicken on Thu May 27, 2010 8:25 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:this lady bores me now. :bored

i look forward to her next informative post with the thoughts rendered from her mansion purchased with high school basketball coach money. i hope it calls me small while she spouts cliche straight out of a rihanna song

angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby carolina2010 on Thu May 27, 2010 8:29 am

i look forward to her next informative post with the thoughts rendered from her mansion purchased with high school basketball coach money. i hope it calls me small while she spouts cliche straight out of a rihanna song

Is this the best retort you can come up with?!?!? LMAO! It's about damned time you became bored... after researching my life history!!!
carolina2010
Carney Hall

Postby bignick33 on Thu May 27, 2010 8:39 am

:slapfight :slapfight :slapfight :slapfight :slapfight
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby angrychicken on Thu May 27, 2010 8:39 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:

Is this the best retort you can come up with?!?!? LMAO! It's about damned time you became bored... after researching my life history!!!

you're right - i researched how to never engage you and get you to tell us all about how important you are because you got married to a bc basketball player that used to play for al skinner and currently coaches now. i also researched how to never engage you until you spouted all sorts of basketball recruiting rules that you knew all about because your husband is a d1 coach (yet he was still coaching high school when that rule was repealed, so it seems stupid that he would have told you that). i also researched how to never engage you to get you to tell us you went to oklahoma and that their football program rules and bc's drools (even though you are on a first name basis with coach spaz and the gang - but likely in a "keep XXXXXX XXXXXX away from me" kinda way).

you were falling all over yourself to tell us how important you were and how much you know. this is usually the activity of someone that WANTS to be important and WANTS to know everything, but really doesn't.

but, as i said, you bore me now. so keep chasing that paper, sooner heel. i'm done with you and your idiocy.

You two should make out. C'mon, TRE. Slip her the tongue.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby angrychicken on Thu May 27, 2010 8:42 am

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:

you're right - i researched how to never engage you and get you to tell us all about how important you are because you got married to a bc basketball player that used to play for al skinner and currently coaches now. i also researched how to never engage you until you spouted all sorts of basketball recruiting rules that you knew all about because your husband is a d1 coach (yet he was still coaching high school when that rule was repealed, so it seems stupid that he would have told you that). i also researched how to never engage you to get you to tell us you went to oklahoma and that their football program rules and bc's drools (even though you are on a first name basis with coach spaz and the gang - but likely in a "keep XXXXXX XXXXXX away from me" kinda way).

you were falling all over yourself to tell us how important you were and how much you know. this is usually the activity of someone that WANTS to be important and WANTS to know everything, but really doesn't.

but, as i said, you bore me now. so keep chasing that paper, sooner heel. i'm done with you and your idiocy.

You two should make out. C'mon, TRE. Slip her the tongue.

i can't - i'm on the outside looking in.

oh wait, that's right, she is too. maybe i should try, chris, maybe i should try

carolina2010 - I'll see YOU in three years!
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby William S on Thu May 27, 2010 8:44 am

All of you need to calm down. I find that when I need to calm down, the best place to do so is in Akron, Ohio. The people there are helpful and friendly, willing to aid in any way possible.

I think this angry group of immaturity needs to take a page out of my playbook and calm themselves in Akron.
William S
n00b

Postby carolina2010 on Thu May 27, 2010 10:21 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}: you're right - i researched how to never engage you and get you to tell us all about how important you are because you got married to a bc basketball player that used to play for al skinner and currently coaches now. i also researched how to never engage you until you spouted all sorts of basketball recruiting rules that you knew all about because your husband is a d1 coach (yet he was still coaching high school when that rule was repealed, so it seems stupid that he would have told you that). i also researched how to never engage you to get you to tell us you went to oklahoma and that their football program rules and bc's drools (even though you are on a first name basis with coach spaz and the gang - but likely in a "keep XXXXXX XXXXXX away from me" kinda way).

Damn... you're still wettin' me! I thought you were bored... I love that you LOVE me! I really do. Like I said... DH and I get a kick out of the nonsense you're spewing... FIRST... I am a liar and a fraud. NOW... I'm telling the truth and married to an insignificant former HS bball coach. Does that about sum it up? Whatever the story... thing is... you can't touch me... PERIOD... because you'll continue to buy tickets while get comp'd!
carolina2010
Carney Hall

Postby bignick33 on Thu May 27, 2010 10:35 am

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}: you're right - i researched how to never engage you and get you to tell us all about how important you are because you got married to a bc basketball player that used to play for al skinner and currently coaches now. i also researched how to never engage you until you spouted all sorts of basketball recruiting rules that you knew all about because your husband is a d1 coach (yet he was still coaching high school when that rule was repealed, so it seems stupid that he would have told you that). i also researched how to never engage you to get you to tell us you went to oklahoma and that their football program rules and bc's drools (even though you are on a first name basis with coach spaz and the gang - but likely in a "keep XXXXXX XXXXXX away from me" kinda way).

Damn... you're still wettin' me! I thought you were bored... I love that you LOVE me! I really do. Like I said... DH and I get a kick out of the nonsense you're spewing... FIRST... I am a liar and a fraud. NOW... I'm telling the truth and married to an insignificant former HS bball coach. Does that about sum it up? Whatever the story... thing is... you can't touch me... PERIOD... because you'll continue to buy tickets while get comp'd!

TRE doesn't go to BC games. He doesn't even like sports. Ool.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby HJS on Thu May 27, 2010 10:42 am

I'm just going to say this... and I'm dead serious...
I think it is great that carolina2010 is posting here. Always have.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Next

Return to Conte Forum