Orlando Burys the Celtics 106-92 MAGIC IN 7!

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Orlando Burys the Celtics 106-92

Postby bignick33 on Wed May 26, 2010 10:16 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Not to mention, Orlando ain't scoring triple digits without at least three overtimes.

Celtics 91

Magic 79

Say goodnight.

Oops.

Sig boy, it's not like there were any extenuating and unpredictable circumstances, such as the Celtics' best defensive player getting tossed for no reason.

Oops.

I thought Mr. All World Garnett was their best defender. And why would that matter, Howard has no post moves and should just be single-teamed, right?

You're confusing what TW said and what I said. I, like TW, believed that the Celtics would take care of business tonight. I was wrong, but there were indeed some fishy occurrences that drastically impacted the outcome. And, this is why your "I told you so" or whatever it was was silly.
I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed May 26, 2010 10:17 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Not to mention, Orlando ain't scoring triple digits without at least three overtimes.

Celtics 91

Magic 79

Say goodnight.

Oops.

Sig boy, it's not like there were any extenuating and unpredictable circumstances, such as the Celtics' best defensive player getting tossed for no reason.

Oops.

I thought Mr. All World Garnett was their best defender. And why would that matter, Howard has no post moves and should just be single-teamed, right?

Yes, because this has everything to do with Dwight Howard, who sucks balls, and nothing to do with the 70% three point shooting
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Re: Orlando Burys the Celtics 106-92 MAGIC IN 7!

Postby commavegarage on Wed May 26, 2010 10:18 pm

Paul Pierce has done more falling to the ground and milking an injury for 5 minutes followed by immediately getting up and continuing to play than any player I have ever seen in my life.

He gets no sympathy from me.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Wed May 26, 2010 10:18 pm

I actually think it'd be nice to have an independent audit of everything I say. So long as I don't have to pay for services rendered.
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed May 26, 2010 10:18 pm

bignick33 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

Celtics 91

Magic 79

Say goodnight.

Oops.

Oops.

You're confusing what TW said and what I said. I, like TW, believed that the Celtics would take care of business tonight. I was wrong, but there were indeed some fishy occurrences that drastically impacted the outcome. And, this is why your "I told you so" or whatever it was was silly.

How is that different than all of his other I told you sos? Half the board mocks the guy in their signatures. Still.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby bignick33 on Wed May 26, 2010 10:20 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

Celtics 91

Magic 79

Say goodnight.

Oops.

Oops.

How is that different than all of his other I told you sos? Half the board mocks the guy in their signatures. Still.

I figured I'd point it out again, as he doesn't have sigs enabled.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby commavegarage on Wed May 26, 2010 10:20 pm

bignick33 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

Celtics 91

Magic 79

Say goodnight.

Oops.

Oops.

Oh I agree...I said as much regarding the Perk incident earlier. Its just fun ticking off some people by doing such simple things.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby commavegarage on Wed May 26, 2010 10:21 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

Celtics 91

Magic 79

Say goodnight.

Oops.

Oops.

:bored (Half because I don't care, half because I love this emoticon)
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed May 26, 2010 10:22 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

Celtics 91

Magic 79

Say goodnight.

Oops.

Oops.

Oh I agree...I said as much regarding the Perk incident earlier. Its just fun ticking off some people by doing such simple things.

I am sitting here giggling like a school girl at this exchange. I assume nick is doing the same. Where's campion when I need him?
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby bignick33 on Wed May 26, 2010 10:23 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

Celtics 91

Magic 79

Say goodnight.

Oops.

Oops.

:backpedal
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby commavegarage on Wed May 26, 2010 10:26 pm

bignick33 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

Celtics 91

Magic 79

Say goodnight.

Oops.

Oops.

Why would I backpedal? I don't care what you think of my opinion. There is no doubt the Perkins second T was terrible. I said that two hours ago. But I don't see him being the difference between Orlando scoring well over 100 and winning by 20 and them scoring less and losing. They were on pace for 100 while he was still in the game.

It's remarkable how someone can be so bad at predicting things. TW better predict the Celtics lose game 6 for Celtics fans sake.
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed May 26, 2010 10:28 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

Celtics 91

Magic 79

Say goodnight.

Oops.

Oops.

Why would I backpedal? I don't care what you think of my opinion. There is no doubt the Perkins second T was terrible. I said that two hours ago. But I don't see him being the difference between Orlando scoring well over 100 and winning by 20 and them scoring less and losing. They were on pace for 100 while he was still in the game.

It's remarkable how someone can be so bad at predicting things. TW better predict the Celtics lose game 6 for Celtics fans sake.

I've been predicting Celtics games for three weeks on here. This is the first time I have heard a peep from you.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby BCEagle74 on Wed May 26, 2010 10:29 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:Just like the Bruins...first time in NBA History..

JJ is heating up....its just a matter of time....

:roll:

I wish I bet Orlando at 150-1 down 0-3.

Celtics got old...in a hurry...

Game 6 will be great.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby bignick33 on Wed May 26, 2010 10:29 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

Celtics 91

Magic 79

Say goodnight.

Oops.

Oops.

I am sitting here giggling like a school girl at this exchange. I assume nick is doing the same. Where's campion when I need him?

Agreed, and it keeps getting better as the thread continues. Unfortunately (or fortunately), I'll more likely than not be at a bar (ya know, because I go out) when the Celtics come out strong with their backs against the wall, and I won't be following the bizzarro and unintentionally ironic postings on this boards. I do have some concerns about the Celtics' ability to ultimately grab number 18, but I'll sort of miss this nonsense.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby bignick33 on Wed May 26, 2010 10:32 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:Why would I backpedal?

How the hell should I know?

commavegarage {l Wrote}:I don't care what you think of my opinion.

:cheer
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed May 26, 2010 10:32 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:Just like the Bruins...first time in NBA History..

JJ is heating up....its just a matter of time....

:roll:

I wish I bet Orlando at 150-1 down 0-3.

Celtics got old...in a hurry...

Game 6 will be great.

Depends on how bad the NBA decides to fuck over Perkins for ratings. Celtics don't have to the bodies to absorb the shit that bull in a china shop is allowed to dish out without Perkins.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby commavegarage on Wed May 26, 2010 10:32 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

Celtics 91

Magic 79

Say goodnight.

Oops.

Oops.

I've been predicting Celtics games for three weeks on here. This is the first time I have heard a peep from you.

As I've said before, I don't follow NBA that much at all. Have you been correct?
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby bignick33 on Wed May 26, 2010 10:33 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

Celtics 91

Magic 79

Say goodnight.

Oops.

Oops.

As I've said before, I don't follow NBA that much at all. Have you been correct?

This may be the post of the thread.

:dildodog
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed May 26, 2010 10:33 pm

bignick33 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

Celtics 91

Magic 79

Say goodnight.

Oops.

Oops.

Agreed, and it keeps getting better as the thread continues. Unfortunately (or fortunately), I'll more likely than not be at a bar (ya know, because I go out) when the Celtics come out strong with their backs against the wall, and I won't be following the bizzarro and unintentionally ironic postings on this boards. I do have some concerns about the Celtics' ability to ultimately grab number 18, but I'll sort of miss this nonsense.

Yeah, I won't be around to see if OJ Jr. posts when the Celtics finish this off, either.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Wed May 26, 2010 10:35 pm

Literally almost spit my beer on the plasma after that last one.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby bignick33 on Wed May 26, 2010 10:40 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Literally almost spit my beer on the plasma after that last one.

You are correct. It was the quintessence of OJ.
Last edited by bignick33 on Wed May 26, 2010 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby commavegarage on Wed May 26, 2010 10:40 pm

Glancing over recent threads...don't see any score guess threads re: Heat or Cavs
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Wed May 26, 2010 10:41 pm

That was not one but 2 bullshit technicals.

Some refs have it in for some guys like Rodman and Wallace.

That tech will be recinded or Game 7 in Orlando.

Wow...

Bruins and Celtics....

Throw Whitey Bulger in the fhaking riva.

Light the candles boys.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed May 26, 2010 10:41 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:Glancing over recent threads...don't see any score guess threads re: Heat or Cavs

I said the Cavs series was over after Game 3. But keep wasting time looking.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby commavegarage on Wed May 26, 2010 10:44 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:Glancing over recent threads...don't see any score guess threads re: Heat or Cavs

So you made one prediction...after seeing half the series. And you were surprised when I said I haven't seen any of your predictions?
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed May 26, 2010 10:46 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

So you made one prediction...after seeing half the series. And you were surprised when I said I haven't seen any of your predictions?

Just bumped another.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby commavegarage on Wed May 26, 2010 10:47 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Just bumped another.

A 9 point win at home is a "big" win?
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby bignick33 on Wed May 26, 2010 10:51 pm

I don't that people who aren't familiar with TW's predictions during the regular season are in any position to comment on the quality of his predictions in the playoffs.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby branchinator on Wed May 26, 2010 10:51 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:That was not one but 2 bullshit technicals.

Some refs have it in for some guys like Rodman and Wallace.

That tech will be recinded or Game 7 in Orlando.

Wow...

Bruins and Celtics....

Throw Whitey Bulger in the fhaking riva.

Light the candles boys.

The city of Boston is now 1-6 in its last 7 series closeout games. Lose game 6 and it's over.
branchinator
Cushing Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed May 26, 2010 10:52 pm

Did you watch the game at Costco?
twballgame9
BC Guy

PreviousNext

Return to Conte Forum