Thoughts on Donahue Interview?

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Thoughts on Donahue Interview?

Postby carolina2010 on Sat May 22, 2010 11:57 am

http://bceagles.cstv.com/sports/m-baskb ... 10aaf.html

Seems like 2010-11 recruiting is still a priority... for those who were concerned...
carolina2010
Carney Hall

Re: Thoughts on Donahue Interview?

Postby eepstein0 on Sat May 22, 2010 9:40 pm

Thanks for the link...

For all of you idiots worried about Donahue going Al Skinner on us...here

"Here's what I'll say. We are in what I call "Code Red". Recruit every day. The lifeline of our program is recruiting. Players make your program. We are doing everything we can every minute of the day, in terms of recruiting, to make our program better. We will do everything we can to make sure that we're looking at every avenue to find the right fit for Boston College in this class and I'm confident that we'll be able to do that."
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby Walsh601 on Sat May 22, 2010 10:40 pm

Talk is cheap. "Recruiting every day" doesn't mean anything if you're going to lose battles against powerhouses like UC Irvine.
Walsh601
Carney Hall

Postby Cadillac90 on Sun May 23, 2010 6:16 am

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:Thanks for the link...

"Here's what I'll say. We are in what I call "Code Red". Recruit every day. The lifeline of our program is recruiting. Players make your program. We are doing everything we can every minute of the day, in terms of recruiting, to make our program better. We will do everything we can to make sure that we're looking at every avenue to find the right fit for Boston College in this class and I'm confident that we'll be able to do that."

What the fuck is he going to say? I hope "Code Red" doesn't mean "panic."
Cadillac90
Cushing Hall

Postby Eagledom on Sun May 23, 2010 8:23 am

Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:

....and from the "Donahue sucks, we should have never replaced the GREAT al skinner" file....
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Sun May 23, 2010 9:27 am

Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:

I hope there is a certain sense of panic in there for 2010 and 2011. I don't mean panic as in offering kids who can't play here but really going balls to the wall to bring a couple kids in.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby Cadillac90 on Sun May 23, 2010 9:31 am

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:

....and from the "Donahue sucks, we should have never replaced the GREAT al skinner" file....

:roll:
Cadillac90
Cushing Hall

Return to Conte Forum