Interesting onfo on Cooley..

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Interesting onfo on Cooley..

Postby cameagle on Thu May 20, 2010 12:07 pm

cameagle
Carney Hall

Re: Interesting onfo on Cooley..

Postby eepstein0 on Thu May 20, 2010 12:17 pm

His cut/paste skills aren't so good.

http://www.newenglandrecruitingreport.c ... Stags!.php

There you go.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby cameagle on Thu May 20, 2010 12:18 pm

Thanks.
cameagle
Carney Hall

Postby MilitantEagle on Fri May 21, 2010 12:08 pm

cameagle {l Wrote}:http://www.newenglandrecruitin...-the-Stags!.php

http://www.newenglandrecruitin...-the-Stags!.php

Wow. Maybe HJS's doomsday scenario that he was predicting - Cooley coaching BC - would not have been so bad after all!
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby Eagledom on Fri May 21, 2010 12:13 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

Wow. Maybe HJS's doomsday scenario that he was predicting - Cooley coaching BC - would not have been so bad after all!

It wouldn't have been. Cooley and Coen were the reason's for Al's early success.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby Cadillac90 on Sat May 22, 2010 12:08 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

It wouldn't have been. Cooley and Coen were the reason's for Al's early success.

That's got to be it, right? Get your head out of your ass for once. If Skinner were coach and had landed him it would have been a shitty non-ACC caliber player that Al recruited. If Donahue had landed him, it would have been a great commit and you would have pointed out all of the other top tier programs that had offered. Now Cooley lands him at Fairfield and you point out that it was Cooley and Coen responsible for 100% of Skinner's success. You are so pathetically predictable. If BC is such a top tier program and the local kids should be banging on the door to go there, then your comment should be a little critical of Donahue and his inability to land this kid. Hey, we have the best coach that was out available, so why wasn't he able to get this kid to commit? Please explain this OJ because you seem to know everything.
Cadillac90
Cushing Hall

Postby BCEagles25 on Sat May 22, 2010 3:23 pm

Like I said... This is a massive swing-and-miss.
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby commavegarage on Sat May 22, 2010 11:29 pm

You are retarded if you don't realize that the turning point in Al Skinner's tenure came when he had to replace Coen and Cooley.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby Cadillac90 on Sun May 23, 2010 6:13 am

commavegarage {l Wrote}:You are retarded if you don't realize that the turning point in Al Skinner's tenure came when he had to replace Coen and Cooley.

Really? I said that? Please show me.

You are the fucktard who still claims that losing every single recruit when a new coach is hired happens 90% of the time.
Cadillac90
Cushing Hall

Postby Eagledom on Sun May 23, 2010 8:19 am

Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:You are retarded if you don't realize that the turning point in Al Skinner's tenure came when he had to replace Coen and Cooley.

You are the fucktard who still claims that losing every single recruit when a new coach is hired happens 90% of the time.

he didn't say you said that, Mrs. Skinner. He said you don't realize that Al sucked after he lost those two coaches.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby Cadillac90 on Sun May 23, 2010 9:37 am

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:

he didn't say you said that, Mrs. Skinner. He said you don't realize that Al sucked after he lost those two coaches.

He had a couple bad years after they left, no one is denying that. He had a couple bad year while they were there as well. Is that their fault or Skinner's. Here's a news flash: Skinner is no longer the coach. Can you refocus your energies on Donahue and start assessing his recruiting to date? I'd like to hear your thoughts on that.
Cadillac90
Cushing Hall

Postby Eagledom on Sun May 23, 2010 9:46 am

Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:

He had a couple bad years after they left, no one is denying that. He had a couple bad year while they were there as well. Is that their fault or Skinner's. Here's a news flash: Skinner is no longer the coach. Can you refocus your energies on Donahue and start assessing his recruiting to date? I'd like to hear your thoughts on that.

newsflah - donahue has an almost impossible recruiting job for 2010. I would be upset if we lost noreen, but I couldn't care less about the other guys, and as far as signing new guys for 2010 - pretty tough task considering when he was hired.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby Cadillac90 on Sun May 23, 2010 9:53 am

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:

newsflah - donahue has an almost impossible recruiting job for 2010. I would be upset if we lost noreen, but I couldn't care less about the other guys, and as far as signing new guys for 2010 - pretty tough task considering when he was hired.

Noreen is lost so start being upset.
Cadillac90
Cushing Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Mon May 24, 2010 9:33 am

Remember that OJ wanted Coen or Pearl, but not Cooley. He couldn't give a reason why but seemed to really believe that Coen had to be more responsible for BC's success than Cooley's.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Return to Conte Forum