Please forward Donahue's number--we might have an opening

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Please forward Donahue's number--we might have an opening

Postby ObserverCollege on Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:36 pm

Deadspin states that a WNDU news anchor, Ms. Erin Logan,was just fired after having an argument with her reported boyfriend, Chris Zorich out at a bar. Now rumors are circulating that Coach Mike Brey was the topic of the argument; said rumors state that his resignation is imminent.

Deadspin contacted a Notre Dame spokesperson to inquire about the situation:

Notre Dame media relations person Bernadette Cafarelli told us over the phone that "Mike Brey is the men's basketball coach at Notre Dame." (Her inflection suggested a "PERIOD!" so I'll add that.)

I knew there was a reason we failed to reel in Brandin Knight and Josh Selby over middling schools like Kentucky and Kansas, respectively. So if you could pass on Donahue's contact info, we'll hire him and you can bring in someone like Ed Cooley along with Rakim Sanders in a package deal. Thanks all.
Shake down the Thunder!!!
ObserverCollege
Carney Hall

Re: Please forward Donahue's number--we might have an opening

Postby cvilleagle on Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:40 pm

ObserverCollege {l Wrote}:Deadspin states that a WNDU news anchor, Ms. Erin Logan,was just fired after having an argument with her reported boyfriend, Chris Zorich out at a bar. Now rumors are circulating that Coach Mike Brey was the topic of the argument; said rumors state that his resignation is imminent.

Deadspin contacted a Notre Dame spokesperson to inquire about the situation:

Notre Dame media relations person Bernadette Cafarelli told us over the phone that "Mike Brey is the men's basketball coach at Notre Dame." (Her inflection suggested a "PERIOD!" so I'll add that.)

I knew there was a reason we failed to reel in Brandin Knight and Josh Selby over middling schools like Kentucky and Kansas, respectively. So if you could pass on Donahue's contact info, we'll hire him and you can bring in someone like Ed Cooley along with Rakim Sanders in a package deal. Thanks all.

I wouldn't think a storied basketball program like Notre Dame's would stoop so low as to hire an ivy-league coach. Your institution ought to pursue either Tom Izzo or Coach K.
cvilleagle
Devlin Hall

Return to Conte Forum