Relax

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Relax

Postby apbc12 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:25 pm

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
Glad to oblige, HJS. Please don't read anything more into my prior post than this: BC is a fish out of water in the ACC. It's not about 'permission' ... BC has proven time and time again that it's sports teams are competitive enough to compete in any conference. I think the 'geography' issue is not a purely locational argument... it's more or less a 'type of environment' issue. The difference between geography with regard to ND and BC is fan-base. ND's fan base travels extremely well and supports their teams on a rabid level. (Like most southern schools.) ND is the only thing going on in South Bend.... BC can't say the same.

The BEast was (and IMO always will be) the better fit for BC because there are many more 'like' schools in that conference, i.e. Villanova, Providence, Marquette, Seton Hall. Not necessarily with regard to academics, but the fact that they play in smaller venues and aren't the only games in town, ya know?

"We are what we were."
apbc12
Higgins Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:33 pm

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:Sticks and stones, pedro... sticks and stones. I'm not posing as anything. Like I said when I first joined. My husband actually played for BC during Skinner's lean years. That's the connection. I have nothing to hide. Just trying to add a bit of rationality to the board... that's it. I am not an ACC fan. The only team in the ACC that I actually care about is BC because of my hubby.

So why the "we" versus "us" language? These are things coming straight from your fingertips, it's not like I made them up.

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:Regarding the lightning striking twice statement... I simply didn't get your equating it to an everyday occurrence, because SURELY you weren't asserting that recruiting ACC caliber players is something that anyone can do.

Sorry you're not following. You claimed "That's right... a SINGLE recruiting class. Now, if lighting can strike twice, he'll be able to mirror that success at BC." A lightning strike is a rare event. I asked why it would be amazing (a rare event) for him to recruit well at BC. You responded that you never said it would be amazing. Yet lightning striking twice is by definition an amazing and inherently unbelievable event. That's why I asked in what sense you were using it (and sarcastically suggested maybe it was to show a common event).

And you still don't see the irony in you criticising someone using SD's success at Cornell, then using his time at Cornell against him when it suits your purpose?

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:Regarding attendance levels... Hmmm. NCState plays in a venue that seats 20,000... so 13,600 folks is nothing to scoff at. The point is that Conte could NEVER fill an arena like that, which is what puts them at a disadvantage.

So now your argument isn't that "it's sure to be a sell-out crowd... because these are college sports towns in EVERY sense of the word.", it's that the attendance is "nothing to scoff at". Which is it? Again, you're all over the place. And if BC's attendance puts them at such a disadvantage, then why are they continually competitive in just about every sport? If they didn't have this disadvantage, would they simply dominate the conference across the board?

Your thoughts on BC and the ACC are circa 1991. Duke doesn't fit the ACC's general football "environment" - maybe they should be out. One thing you're largely ignoring when discussing BC and ACC basketball is that the expansion was based on football. Being a better fit because of the professional teams in your area is silly. How about Miami, Georgia Tech, and Maryland?
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby carolina2010 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:39 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:Sticks and stones, pedro... sticks and stones. I'm not posing as anything. Like I said when I first joined. My husband actually played for BC during Skinner's lean years. That's the connection. I have nothing to hide. Just trying to add a bit of rationality to the board... that's it. I am not an ACC fan. The only team in the ACC that I actually care about is BC because of my hubby.

So why the "we" versus "us" language? These are things coming straight from your fingertips, it's not like I made them up.

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:Regarding the lightning striking twice statement... I simply didn't get your equating it to an everyday occurrence, because SURELY you weren't asserting that recruiting ACC caliber players is something that anyone can do.

Sorry you're not following. You claimed "That's right... a SINGLE recruiting class. Now, if lighting can strike twice, he'll be able to mirror that success at BC." A lightning strike is a rare event. I asked why it would be amazing (a rare event) for him to recruit well at BC. You responded that you never said it would be amazing. Yet lightning striking twice is by definition an amazing and inherently unbelievable event. And you still don't see the irony in you criticising someone using SD's success at Cornell, then using it against him when it suits your purpose?

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:Regarding attendance levels... Hmmm. NCState plays in a venue that seats 20,000... so 13,600 folks is nothing to scoff at. The point is that Conte could NEVER fill an arena like that, which is what puts them at a disadvantage.

So now your argument isn't that "it's sure to be a sell-out crowd... because these are college sports towns in EVERY sense of the word.", it's that the attendance is "nothing to scoff at". Which is it? Again, you're all over the place.

Your thoughts on BC and the ACC are circa 1991. Duke doesn't fit the ACC's general football "nvironment"maybe they should be out. One thing you're largely ignoring when discussing BC and ACC basketball is that the expansion was based on football.

I guess you have to be down here to understand what I'm saying with regard to attendance. Do you realize that Duke/Carolina/NCState are roughly 15 miles from one another?!?! That's why this region is called the Triangle. I don't see where I'm contradicting myself? NCState at 68% is better than Conte's average, I'm certain of it. (I know you'll let me know if I'm incorrect.) I'm wondering why (though I'm certain that it's simply to support your own argument.) that you didn't use attendance levels at Duke or UNC?!?! :roll: Trolling for Miami basketball attendance records, get a life! hahahaha, who's the chump?

Pedro, Pedro, Pedro... It's a given that the ACC decision was based on football. But let's be real here... and I'm not bashing. Duke has fielded good teams in the past... distant though it may be... but you know that Steve Spurrier once coached at Duke, don't you? (BTW the 'disadvantage' that I'm referring to is with regard to recruitment... not performance, dipshit. :gun )

You REALLY don't want to get into a football discussion with me. Because we all know that BC is a good team that will always get selected for a shitty bowl because of the lack of support that its teams receive. That's fact. Duke FITS because it's DUKE... in the South.... with a winning culture. If I have to say anymore on that topic... then I'd have to really believe that I actually AM an imbecile! ;)
Last edited by carolina2010 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
carolina2010
Carney Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:47 pm

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
I guess you have to be down here to understand what I'm saying with regard to attendance. Do you realize that Duke/Carolina/NCState are roughly 15 miles from one another?!?! That's why this region is called the Triangle. I'm wondering why (though I'm certain that it's simply to support your own argument.) that you didn't use attendance levels at Duke or UNC?!?! :roll: Trolling for Miami basketball attendance records, get a life! hahahaha, who's the chump?

Pedro, Pedro, Pedro... It's a given that the ACC decision was based on football. But let's be real here... and I'm not bashing. Duke has fielded good teams in the past... distant though it may be... but you know Steve Spurrier once coached at Duke, don't you? You REALLY don't want to get into a football discussion with me. Because we all know that BC is a good team that will always get selected for a shitty bowl because of the lack of support that its teams receive. That's fact.

Honey, I'm from "down there", so get over yourself. The Triangle? WHAT'S THAT? Who's "trolling" for attendance? I'm showing you why your vast generalizations are a hideaous attempt at making a rational point. Why would I use Duke/UNC attendance when I'm refuting your "all the games down south are sellouts" argument?

I realize that Duke had some success in football under Spurrier...what a couple year anomaly in the 80's has to do with the last 2 decades is what I'd like to know. And why wouldn't I want to get into a football discussion with you?
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:49 pm

BC gets some great teams and kids and we can easily fill up Conte and the Garden for some events.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby apbc12 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:53 pm

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
you know that Steve Spurrier once coached at Duke, don't you?

Bob Cousy, Chuck Daly, and Gary Williams all coached basketball at BC.
apbc12
Higgins Hall

Postby carolina2010 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:55 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
I guess you have to be down here to understand what I'm saying with regard to attendance. Do you realize that Duke/Carolina/NCState are roughly 15 miles from one another?!?! That's why this region is called the Triangle. I'm wondering why (though I'm certain that it's simply to support your own argument.) that you didn't use attendance levels at Duke or UNC?!?! :roll: Trolling for Miami basketball attendance records, get a life! hahahaha, who's the chump?

Pedro, Pedro, Pedro... It's a given that the ACC decision was based on football. But let's be real here... and I'm not bashing. Duke has fielded good teams in the past... distant though it may be... but you know Steve Spurrier once coached at Duke, don't you? You REALLY don't want to get into a football discussion with me. Because we all know that BC is a good team that will always get selected for a shitty bowl because of the lack of support that its teams receive. That's fact.

Honey, I'm from "down there", so get over yourself. The Triangle? WHAT'S THAT? Who's "trolling" for attendance? I'm showing you why your vast generalizations are a hideaous attempt at making a rational point. Why would I use Duke/UNC attendance when I'm refuting your "all the games down south are sellouts" argument?

I realize that Duke had some success in football under Spurrier...what a couple year anomaly in the 80's has to do with the last 2 decades is what I'd like to know. And why wouldn't I want to get into a football discussion with you?

What are you like, 80? "Honey"? Well, Partner :slapfight ... I can't explain to you what the 'triangle' is... if you need a lesson, go here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Research_Triangle. Vast generalizations? I made one comment about sell-outs, which you know to be true... (and to select Miami who only entered the ACC a year or so prior to BC's arrival) come on! (Who's generalizing, now?!?!) But even at 68%.... please, puhleeze tell me how many times Conte hit that mark last season? or even during the Craig Smith years?!?!?

You don't want to get in a football discussion with me because you'd be over matched. What I'd like to know is how many D1 college players (football/basketball) you actually know...Current or former? How many D1college coaches do you know... Current or former? How many final fours have you attended? How many conference championship games have you attended? How many football championships has your alma mater secured? (For the record, mine has SEVEN.) Get back with me...
carolina2010
Carney Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:58 pm

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:(BTW the 'disadvantage' that I'm referring to is with regard to recruitment... not performance, dipshit. :gun )

Yes, I'm well aware, that is why I asked if that disadvantage did not exist would their performance be to dominate the league. Try and follow.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:59 pm

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:

What are you like, 80? "Honey"? Well, Partner :slapfight ... I can't explain to you what the 'triangle' is... if you need a lesson, go here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Research_Triangle. Vast generalizations? I made one comment about sell-outs, which you know to be true... (and to select Miami who only entered the ACC a year or so prior to BC's arrival) come on! (Who's generalizing, now?!?!) But even at 68%.... please, puhleeze tell me how many times Conte hit that mark last season? or even during the Craig Smith years?!?!?

You don't want to get in a football discussion with me because you'd be over matched. What I'd like to know is how many D1 college players (football/basketball) you actually know...Current or former? How many D1college coaches do you know... Current or former? How many final fours have you attended? How many conference championship games have you attended? How many football championships has your alma mater secured? (For the record, mine has SEVEN.) Get back with me...

Hint: red = sarcasm.

Wait, so football knowledge has to do with the number of players you know personally and the number of championships your alma mater has won? :lol:
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:00 pm

Maryland, Georgia Tech, and Miami are hearby banished from the ACC because they aren't the only game in town.

You can't point to SD's success at Cornell as translating to BC because it's a different animal, but you can point to SD's slow rise at Cornell as a reason as to why he'll fail.

BC has no business in the ACC because during down seasons its attendance is down.

Everyone below the M-D line sells out as long as they have more than 60% attendance.

A short span of success in football at Duke absolves them of being doormats for the better part of a century because they have a "winning culture".

Lightning striking twice isn't amazing.

I honestly can't wait to see what else you come up with in this thread.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby carolina2010 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:00 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:(BTW the 'disadvantage' that I'm referring to is with regard to recruitment... not performance, dipshit. :gun )

Yes, I'm well aware, that is why I asked if that disadvantage did not exist would their performance be to dominate the league. Try and follow.

Dude, if 'IF' was a 1/5, we'd ALL be drunk.
carolina2010
Carney Hall

Postby carolina2010 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:04 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:Maryland, Georgia Tech, and Miami are hearby banished from the ACC because they aren't the only game in town.

You can't point to SD's success at Cornell as translating to BC because it's a different animal, but you can point to SD's slow rise at Cornell as a reason as to why he'll fail.

BC has no business in the ACC because during down seasons its attendance is down.

Everyone below the M-D line sells out as long as they have more than 60% attendance.

A short span of success in football at Duke absolves them of being doormats for the better part of a century because they have a "winning culture".

Lightning striking twice isn't amazing.

I honestly can't wait to see what else you come up with in this thread.

Can you read? I never said that he'd fail. I hope he doesn't. I said that Jones and Waheed need to get on their hustle, ASAP... because SD alone doesn't have the chops to make it happen.

During down seasons? - You don't even believe that.

60% attendance is a 'down season' south of the MD... and you know this.

Absolves -- this is NOT a football thread... we're talking basketball. ACC is basketball country. Period.

Lightning striking twice is amazing if everything were left up to SD and his 'connections' alone... needs Jones to shore things up.

Anything else that you need clarification on?
carolina2010
Carney Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:05 pm

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:But even at 68%.... please, puhleeze tell me how many times Conte hit that mark last season? or even during the Craig Smith years?!?!?

BC averaged more than 68% 3 out of the 4 years during the Craig Smith era.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:06 pm

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:

Dude, if 'IF' was a 1/5, we'd ALL be drunk.

Thanks Em. You have trouble following simple arguments. That much is clear.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby carolina2010 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:07 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:

Hint: red = sarcasm.

Wait, so football knowledge has to do with the number of players you know personally and the number of championships your alma mater has won? :lol:

Nope... not that alone... but I submit that my knowledge of the game coupled with those relationships, places me above you. Yes, I said it. Bringing the conversation full circle, ... if I'm an imbecile, what would that make you.
carolina2010
Carney Hall

Postby carolina2010 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:11 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:But even at 68%.... please, puhleeze tell me how many times Conte hit that mark last season? or even during the Craig Smith years?!?!?

5800 folks??? I rest my case...
carolina2010
Carney Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:12 pm

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
Can you read? I never said that he'd fail. I hope he doesn't. I said that Jones and Waheed need to get on their hustle, ASAP... because SD alone doesn't have the chops to make it happen.

See here you go again - all over the map. SD isn't alone is he? Sounds like some "ifs" to me.

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:During down seasons? - You don't even believe that.

BC's attendance is worse in down seasons than in good. What's so complicated?

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:60% attendance is a 'down season' south of the MD... and you know this.

OK, did I say it wasn't? You're the one claiming sellouts across the board no matter what. ACC is basketball country after all, so it shouldn't matter if your team is down.

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:Absolves -- this is NOT a football thread... we're talking basketball. ACC is basketball country. Period.

Actually you started talking about BC's inclusion in the ACC - and because the expansion was about football, it IS about football.

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:Lightning striking twice is amazing if everything were left up to SD and his 'connections' alone... needs Jones to shore things up.

More "ifs". I thought we weren't allowed to use "ifs"?
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:14 pm

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
Nope... not that alone... but I submit that my knowledge of the game coupled with those relationships, places me above you. Yes, I said it. Bringing the conversation full circle, ... if I'm an imbecile, what would that make you.

Knowledge of the game? So far you've "educated" me about the anomaly that was the Spurrier era and the fact that there is a triangle of powerhouse football schools. Whew. My limited-knowledge football brain is exhausted!

But wait, this isn't about football - why are you talking about football? ACC is basketball country. Jeez.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:15 pm

The BC move to the ACC was about one thing and one thing only....FOOTBALL.

FOOTBALL IS KING.

If BC feels that being the 12th or more team in the Big 10 is better....and will generate more --MEANING 50% MORE---Revenue, then BC might consider it.

My guess as I have posted 1M X is Piitsburgh is the only natural fit.

The Big East Football is fading.

If Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan2, Illinois, Iowa is what you seek, you are are whack job.

The ACC has EZ-In EZ OUT airports.

Penn State is next to Bulgaria.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:16 pm

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:

What case? That you were wrong about BC never having more than 68% attendance? Or that you were wrong about every school below the Mason-Dixon line selling out every game? Or both?
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby carolina2010 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:19 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:The BC move to the ACC was about one thing and one thing only....FOOTBALL.

FOOTBALL IS KING.

If BC feels that being the 12th or more team in the Big 10 is better....and will generate more --MEANING 50% MORE---Revenue, then BC might consider it.

If Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan2, Illinois, Iowa is what you seek, you are are whack job.

Luv it! --- who is this Pedro dude? LMAO! I just love folks that get their jollies talkin' shit about shit they know nothing about! Can't wait for my hubby to read this thread. Keep 'em coming Pedro. With your no athleticism-having ass. :spaz3
carolina2010
Carney Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:19 pm

The BC move to the ACC was about one thing and one thing only....FOOTBALL.

FOOTBALL IS KING.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby carolina2010 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:24 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:

What case? That you were wrong about BC never having more than 68% attendance? Or that you were wrong about every school below the Mason-Dixon line selling out every game? Or both?

Pedro... I'm done with you son. Done. B.A.S.I.C folks bore me. :81

Go Eagles! -- and yes I'm allowed to say that because of my relationship to my husband... who, did I mention actually played for BC?!?! Who knows Timmy O'Shea, Pat Duquette, Al Skinner, Bonzi Colson, Bill Coen, Ed Cooley, Gene DeFelippo, Frank Spaziani (couldn't resist throwing in a football name!) personally... yes, SON... you'll always be on the outside looking in. Look us up at the next alumni function for letter-winners... oh, that's right, you won't be there.

hahahaha!
carolina2010
Carney Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:28 pm

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:

Go Eagles! -- and yes I'm allowed to say that because of my relationship to my husband... who, did I mention actually played for BC?!?! Who knows Timmy O'Shea, Pat Duquette, Al Skinner, Bonzi Colson, Bill Coen, Ed Cooley, Gene DeFelippo, Frank Spaziani (couldn't resist throwing in a football name!) personally... yes, SON... you'll always be on the outside looking in. Look us up at the next alumni function for letter-winners... oh, that's right, you won't be there.

hahahaha!

And the last gasp for breath - shouting out connections and LOLs! Best of luck to you and hubby. I share some of the same personal connections, however I will never resort to that on a message board when my arguments are shown to be weak at best.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby RegalBCeagle on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:32 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:

What school is this pickle-smoocher from? Must be NC State, as they A) are retards that hide behind the prestige of the other Carolina schools, B) have no present success in any sport so they must refer to the past and C) end up going to the "attendance" and "don't travel well" arguments for why their school is somehow better than BC. Last I checked, attendance and travel reputation don't win any sort of title. Also, geography is really the only reason NC State "fits" in the ACC. BC is ten times the better fit academically than Rolly Clown College. Shame on me for paying any attention to a mongoloid.
RegalBCeagle
Cushing Hall

Postby carolina2010 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:32 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:

hahahaha!

And the last gasp for breath - shouting out connections and LOLs! Best of luck to you and hubby. I share some of the same personal connections, however I will never resort to that on a message board when my arguments are shown to be weak at best.

Sure you do, Pedro... sure you do. Like I said... look us up at the next letter-winner function.
carolina2010
Carney Hall

Postby carolina2010 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:34 pm

RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:

What school is this pickle-smoocher from? Must be NC State, as they A) are retards that hide behind the prestige of the other Carolina schools, B) have no present success in any sport so they must refer to the past and C) end up going to the "attendance" and "don't travel well" arguments for why their school is somehow better than BC. Last I checked, attendance and travel reputation don't win any sort of title. Also, geography is really the only reason NC State "fits" in the ACC. BC is ten times the better fit academically than Rolly Clown College. Shame on me for paying any attention to a mongoloid.

Mongoloid?!?! WTF? Are we retorting to racial epithets?
carolina2010
Carney Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:35 pm

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:

hahahaha!

Sure you do, Pedro... sure you do. Like I said... look us up at the next letter-winner function.

The ultimate logic - because I'm not a name-dropper, I'm making it up. If you want me to look you up, PM me your name and I'll be glad to. Actually, I'll make sure I get a table next to yours.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby RegalBCeagle on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:35 pm

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:

Mongoloid?!?! WTF? Are we retorting to racial epithets?

Yeah, it's racial. Nice try. You're simply an idiot.
Last edited by RegalBCeagle on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RegalBCeagle
Cushing Hall

Postby carolina2010 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:36 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:

hahahaha!

The ultimate logic - because I'm not a name-dropper, I'm making it up. If you want me to look you up, PM me your name and I'll be glad to. Actually, I'll make sure I get a table next to yours.

You go first... PM me YOUR info and we can set up a time to meet in Boston on May 17th.
carolina2010
Carney Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Conte Forum