Relax

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Relax

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:03 pm

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:What the hell just happened? And why does the purported wife of a former player who admits to not attending BC feel the need to come on here and spout the brainless drivel of media types and piss poor sports schools. "BC doesn't belong" "BC is a big meany for beating my school" "BC must suck because even though they shit on my alma mater 52-20, they didn't travel well."

And why does Pedro feel the need to bother arguing with that mindless bullshit?

BC has NEVER.... let me add, DOES NOT HAVE THE CAPACITY TO EVER... even compete with my alma mater in football! I'm sorry... I root for BC, God knows I do... but you guys have never played... nor will you ever have the opportunity to play my alma mater. (and yes, I share this sentiment with my husband... who is often as delusional as some on this board about BC's prowess on the gridiron.)

So did you go to Ohio State or Oklahoma? Because I would have enjoyed smoking the piss poor Big 11 team. Oklahoma, and you are right.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:07 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:Yep, except no one is making fun of the kids with disabilities...they're making fun of you. (p.s. check some of 74's posts in MAs and elsewhere and see if you still agree with him).

Listen up assclown..

My posts are all accurate. Homosexuals are sodomites.

Homosexuality is a deviate and evil lifestyle

Adultery is the same as homosexuality.

One thing for sure I have now come to the conclusion Pedro, you are a real fucking scumbag and asshole.

Enjoy!

hey crybaby - I notice you didn't mention any of your racially motivated tirades. You calling me a scumbag and asshole is a compliment - considering your "Christian" values.

You are a phony, lying two faced scumbag and a asshole Pedro?

That is not racist, that is just facts baby maker face?

None of my posts have ever been that, only to small minded illegal wetbacks like you who are mad and in need of anger management and my poster name was within the rules to illustrate 2 sets of rules and how these aliases have hurt >>> and still so maim this site.

Please enclose you name and address so I can send $50.00 cash--I know you chalupa illegals don't have checkbooks, pay taxes and have car insurance---so you can get a new hedge clipper or lawn mower. I see you have a sun hat so your good to go there Pedroito!

OLE!!!

ENJOYAMUNDO!
Last edited by BCEagle74 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby Eagledom on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:07 pm

I don't have the desire to scroll back....what is this bitch's alma mater?
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby carolina2010 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:07 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:What the hell just happened? And why does the purported wife of a former player who admits to not attending BC feel the need to come on here and spout the brainless drivel of media types and piss poor sports schools. "BC doesn't belong" "BC is a big meany for beating my school" "BC must suck because even though they shit on my alma mater 52-20, they didn't travel well."

BC has NEVER.... let me add, DOES NOT HAVE THE CAPACITY TO EVER... even compete with my alma mater in football! I'm sorry... I root for BC, God knows I do... but you guys have never played... nor will you ever have the opportunity to play my alma mater. (and yes, I share this sentiment with my husband... who is often as delusional as some on this board about BC's prowess on the gridiron.)

Where did you go to school?

I have 2 PHD's --both from BC for career achievements in other fields.

Engineering and Medical....I am certifable.

Undergrad at Oklahoma -- and Yes, alas... we were owned by Boise State on a Statue of Liberty play. I realize this.
carolina2010
Carney Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:08 pm

Pedro falling for a TRE gag, why am I not surprised?
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby carolina2010 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:08 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:I don't have the desire to scroll back....what is this bitch's alma mater?

Oklahoma... ass wipe.
carolina2010
Carney Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:10 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:Yep, except no one is making fun of the kids with disabilities...they're making fun of you. (p.s. check some of 74's posts in MAs and elsewhere and see if you still agree with him).

Listen up assclown..

One thing for sure I have now come to the conclusion Pedro, you are a real fucking scumbag and asshole.

Enjoy!

hey crybaby - I notice you didn't mention any of your racially motivated tirades. You calling me a scumbag and asshole is a compliment - considering your "Christian" values.

That is not racist, that is juts fact baby maker face?

None of my posts have ever been that, only to smallmminded illegal wetbacks like you who are mad in need of anger management and my poster name was within the rules to illustrate 2 sets of rules and how these aliases have hurt >>> and still so maim this site.

Please enclose you name and address so I can send $50.00 cash--I know you chalupa illegals don't have checkbooks, pay taxes and have car insurance---so you can get a new hedge clipper or lawn mower. I see you have a sun hat so your good to go there Pedroito!

OLE!!!

ENJOYAMUNDO!

All it took for 74 to explode (again) was pointing out he goes on racially motivated tirades. And to prove he doesn't, he goes on a racially motivated tirade. You're getting as predictable as OJ. Carolina, see who you've prematurely shacked up with?
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:10 pm

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:

Undergrad at Oklahoma -- and Yes, alas... we were owned by Boise State on a Statue of Liberty play. I realize this.

Unlike your alma mater, BC has beaten Boise. In a Bowl. On their home turf.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby BC923 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:10 pm

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:I don't have the desire to scroll back....what is this bitch's alma mater?

Oklahoma... ass wipe.

and you can read? Fantastic!
BC923
Merkert Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:11 pm

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:

This isn't a football thread. ACC is basketball country, dammit!
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby carolina2010 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:11 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:

So did you go to Ohio State or Oklahoma? Because I would have enjoyed smoking the piss poor Big 11 team. Oklahoma, and you are right.

Oklahoma, baby! Boomer Sooner!
carolina2010
Carney Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:11 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:Pedro falling for a TRE gag, why am I not surprised?

dammit.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:12 pm

I have been to Norman 4X for OU-Nebraska.

Nice campus...when they gave that twisted lying whore scorned woman from hell Anita Thomas a chair and a job, I crossed that U off my life of schools for my daughter.

Oklahoma takes in too many stupid people.

They need to cut enrollment in half.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby carolina2010 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:12 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:

Listen up assclown..

Enjoy!

That is not racist, that is juts fact baby maker face?

None of my posts have ever been that, only to smallmminded illegal wetbacks like you who are mad in need of anger management and my poster name was within the rules to illustrate 2 sets of rules and how these aliases have hurt >>> and still so maim this site.

OLE!!!

ENJOYAMUNDO!

All it took for 74 to explode (again) was pointing out he goes on racially motivated tirades. And to prove he doesn't, he goes on a racially motivated tirade. You're getting as predictable as OJ. Carolina, see who you've prematurely shacked up with?

Can I retract my previous statement? I'd rather he just said Mongoloid....
carolina2010
Carney Hall

Postby carolina2010 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:13 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:

Unlike your alma mater, BC has beaten Boise. In a Bowl. On their home turf.

I knew that shit was coming...
carolina2010
Carney Hall

Postby Eagledom on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:14 pm

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:

Oklahoma... ass wipe.

So your husband settled? I thought Oklahoma chicks were just good for an easy fuck.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby carolina2010 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:15 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:I have been to Norman 4X for OU-Nebraska.

Nice campus...when they gave that twisted lying whore scorned woman from hell Anita Thomas a chair and a job, I crossed that U off my life of schools for my daughter.

Oklahoma takes in too many stupid people.

They need to cut enrollment in half.

A Lot of folks were pissed about the Anita Hill hiring...
carolina2010
Carney Hall

Postby carolina2010 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:16 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:

Oklahoma... ass wipe.

So your husband settled? I thought Oklahoma chicks were just good for an easy fuck.

And BC chicks are good for what? The one's that I've met are 'baggers' all day long...
carolina2010
Carney Hall

Postby BC923 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:16 pm

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:

Oklahoma... ass wipe.

And BC chicks are good for what? The one's that I've met are 'baggers' all day long...

for one they can read past an 8th grade level...
BC923
Merkert Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:20 pm

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:

And Issues...
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby sonof81 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:20 pm

sonof81
n00b

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:22 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:

That was racist? I mean you insulted me first there my little chalupa?

That was racist....that was a fact....now go pick some fucking beans.

Was that racist?

Here is a good and helpful hint since our exchanges last week there wetback fuckface baby maker...you don't respond EVER to my posts and I'll make sure your pregnant with 2 anchor babies mamacita gets over the border tonight and not to worry about the car insurance!

Hondelay!

OLE!

NO HABLA!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:46 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:

Was that racist?

Here is a good and helpful hint since our exchanges last week there wetback fuckface baby maker...you don't respond EVER to my posts and I'll make sure your pregnant with 2 anchor babies mamacita gets over the border tonight and not to worry about the car insurance!

Hondelay!

OLE!

NO HABLA!

Please point to where I insulted you first. Are you not sure what "racially motivated" means? Where am I not speaking the truth about you?
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby RegalBCeagle on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:47 pm

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:

Oklahoma... ass wipe.

Don't get so sensitive. Just point out that while it is true that you are a female, you are not a dog, but rather a human being.
RegalBCeagle
Cushing Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:49 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:

Was that racist?

Hondelay!

OLE!

NO HABLA!

CHUPA MI PINGA PEDROITO!

Yeah, it wasn't an insult....Like i said last week, when people want to lie and fuck with you, these posts are all date and time stamped?

What time is it in Juarez..time to amke the tacos and chalupas?

Take a fucking siesta...I will let a fucking reject wetback like you know when I make a racially insensitive comment?

Gabish...no go pull some fucking weeds and STFU.

Every time like last week,,I will respond worse and worse until you STFU.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:52 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:

Was that racist?

Hondelay!

OLE!

NO HABLA!

CHUPA MI PINGA PEDROITO!

Yeah, it wasn't an insult....Like i said last week, when people want to lie and fuck with you, these posts are all date and time stamped?

What time is it in Guadalarhara?

Take a fucking siesta...I let a fucking reject wetback like you know when i make a racially insensitive comment?

Gabish...no go pull some fucking weeds and STFU.

So then you're admitting I didn't insult you first here? I do find the Freudian slip in your first version of the post quite funny: "kike" was replaced with "like".
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:55 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
Every time like last week,,I will respond worse and worse until you STFU.

Go nuts.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:57 pm

PEDROITO -- Our resident, or should I say illegal resident, drunken red wagon toting can collecting wetback greaseball---

I forgot the red font there wetback baby maker?

You are so fucking ignorant and stupid. Did you get an BC affirmative action degree freebie too and you had to empty garbage like you and your family?

I speed type and correct all the time when I miss one key over there so nice you cheap tequila loaded greaseball...try having someone translate my read Maryann's thread today and cease with cheap bandito tricks.

Just do me one favor Pedro--GET SOME CAR INSURANCE like the rest of us Americans! Youa re a BC GUY!..Make us Juarez Chapter guys proud and be the first in your ghetto to have car insurance...Health is now free!

You fucking greaseball LYING 74 wetback baby maker. May you can Freddie Prinze yourself there chalupa and be gone from this board...go back to Mexico and take your wetback illegal bambinos with you loser.

HASTA LAVISTA baby maker!
Last edited by BCEagle74 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:03 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
I forgot the red font there wetback baby maker? You are so fucking ignorant and stupid. Did you get an affirmative action degree freebie too and you had to empty garbage like you and your family? I speed type and correct all the time when I miss one key over there so nice you cheap teqila loaded greaseball...try having someone translate my read Maryann thread today and cease with cheap bandito tricks.

You fucking greasball LYING 74 wetback baby maker. May you Freedie Prinze yourself there chalupa and be gone from this board...go back to Mexico and take your wetbalc illegal bambinos with you loser.

OK, but what did I lie about? I need to know.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:07 pm

[quote="pick6pedro

Yep, except no one is making fun of the kids with disabilities...they're making fun of you. (p.s. check some of 74's posts in MAs and elsewhere and see if you still agree with him).[/quote]

Shot numero uno...I said it in wetback so you would comprende since its raining and you can't pick up garbage.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Conte Forum