Relax

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Relax

Postby pick6pedro on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:38 pm

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:But even at 68%.... please, puhleeze tell me how many times Conte hit that mark last season? or even during the Craig Smith years?!?!?

BC averaged more than 68% 3 out of the 4 years during the Craig Smith era.

5800 folks??? I rest my case...

What case? That you were wrong about BC never having more than 68% attendance? Or that you were wrong about every school below the Mason-Dixon line selling out every game? Or both?

Pedro... I'm done with you son. Done. B.A.S.I.C folks bore me. :81

Go Eagles! -- and yes I'm allowed to say that because of my relationship to my husband... who, did I mention actually played for BC?!?! Who knows Timmy O'Shea, Pat Duquette, Al Skinner, Bonzi Colson, Bill Coen, Ed Cooley, Gene DeFelippo, Frank Spaziani (couldn't resist throwing in a football name!) personally... yes, SON... you'll always be on the outside looking in. Look us up at the next alumni function for letter-winners... oh, that's right, you won't be there.

hahahaha!

And the last gasp for breath - shouting out connections and LOLs! Best of luck to you and hubby. I share some of the same personal connections, however I will never resort to that on a message board when my arguments are shown to be weak at best.

Sure you do, Pedro... sure you do. Like I said... look us up at the next letter-winner function.

The ultimate logic - because I'm not a name-dropper, I'm making it up. If you want me to look you up, PM me your name and I'll be glad to. Actually, I'll make sure I get a table next to yours.

You go first... PM me YOUR info and we can set up a time to meet in Boston on May 17th.

Of course you won't. How silly of me. Are you going to sit next to Al?
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby carolina2010 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:39 pm

RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:But even at 68%.... please, puhleeze tell me how many times Conte hit that mark last season? or even during the Craig Smith years?!?!?

What case? That you were wrong about BC never having more than 68% attendance? Or that you were wrong about every school below the Mason-Dixon line selling out every game? Or both?

What school is this pickle-smoocher from? Must be NC State, as they A) are retards that hide behind the prestige of the other Carolina schools, B) have no present success in any sport so they must refer to the past and C) end up going to the "attendance" and "don't travel well" arguments for why their school is somehow better than BC. Last I checked, attendance and travel reputation don't win any sort of title. Also, geography is really the only reason NC State "fits" in the ACC. BC is ten times the better fit academically than Rolly Clown College. Shame on me for paying any attention to a mongoloid.

Mongoloid?!?! WTF? Are we retorting to racial epithets?

The fact that you don't know what the word "mongoloid" means makes you a mongoloid.

No YOU don't know what the word Mongoloid means. I'm a PhD in PoliSci and teach Race & American politics you idiot. ...so, if you use that term on the regular, be weary of your audience, because if we'd have been face to face, you'd receive an IMMEDIATE ass whoopin' from my dear hubby. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongoloid_race
carolina2010
Carney Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:39 pm

domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby carolina2010 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:41 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:

Go Eagles! -- and yes I'm allowed to say that because of my relationship to my husband... who, did I mention actually played for BC?!?! Who knows Timmy O'Shea, Pat Duquette, Al Skinner, Bonzi Colson, Bill Coen, Ed Cooley, Gene DeFelippo, Frank Spaziani (couldn't resist throwing in a football name!) personally... yes, SON... you'll always be on the outside looking in. Look us up at the next alumni function for letter-winners... oh, that's right, you won't be there.

hahahaha!

And the last gasp for breath - shouting out connections and LOLs! Best of luck to you and hubby. I share some of the same personal connections, however I will never resort to that on a message board when my arguments are shown to be weak at best.

Sure you do, Pedro... sure you do. Like I said... look us up at the next letter-winner function.

The ultimate logic - because I'm not a name-dropper, I'm making it up. If you want me to look you up, PM me your name and I'll be glad to. Actually, I'll make sure I get a table next to yours.

You go first... PM me YOUR info and we can set up a time to meet in Boston on May 17th.

Nope... still waiting on the PM. WE have a meeting to meet the new staff on the 17th. I'll be sure to send your regards.
carolina2010
Carney Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:41 pm

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:

What school is this pickle-smoocher from? Must be NC State, as they A) are retards that hide behind the prestige of the other Carolina schools, B) have no present success in any sport so they must refer to the past and C) end up going to the "attendance" and "don't travel well" arguments for why their school is somehow better than BC. Last I checked, attendance and travel reputation don't win any sort of title. Also, geography is really the only reason NC State "fits" in the ACC. BC is ten times the better fit academically than Rolly Clown College. Shame on me for paying any attention to a mongoloid.

The fact that you don't know what the word "mongoloid" means makes you a mongoloid.

No YOU don't know what the word Mongoloid means. I'm a PhD in PoliSci and teach Race & American politics you idiot. ...so, if you use that term on the regular, be weary of your audience, because if we'd have been face to face, you'd receive an IMMEDIATE ass whoopin' from my dear hubby. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongoloid_race

Feel free to ignore definition #2 - oh wait, you already did? My bad.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/mongoloid
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby GreenvilleEagle on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:41 pm

RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:

Mike Reed's wife
GreenvilleEagle
Campion Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:41 pm

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:On another note, I don't get why everyone keeps talking about 'an exciting offense' my GOD people... damned near every school in the ACC runs an exciting offense... so BC has no edge with that line of argument.

Can you please outline why BC has "no business" in the ACC? I'm waiting with baited breath.

Re: the BC has no business in the ACC. It's the wrong region... making it a hard sell. No one south of the Mason-Dixon gives a damn about BC and I'm sure it's mutual... pointing to the low attendance levels when our teams travel up to Conte. That being said, down south... whether it's BC or Hampton-Sydney playing... it's sure to be a sell-out crowd... because these are college sports towns in EVERY sense of the word.

Not picking on you carolina... but, I hear media-types talk ad nausea about geography when discussing BC "not belonging" in the ACC. I have always viewed it stupidity (media folks are pretty stupid and (unless they are a talking head on TV) have salaries hovering the poverty level). So, since they aren't posting here... I'll ask you...
Exactly which conferences is BC permitted to join?
I also would like to know why proximity is ignored when discussing the PAC10, Big12, Big East?
I'd also liked to know why geography was ignored and ND was considered a great "fit" by the media when the ACC explored them 5 years ago?
Finally, I'd like to know why (in discussing the B10's expansion) proximity is never discussed by the media when weighing the pros and cons?

Glad to oblige, HJS. Please don't read anything more into my prior post than this: BC is a fish out of water in the ACC. It's not about 'permission' ... BC has proven time and time again that it's sports teams are competitive enough to compete in any conference. I think the 'geography' issue is not a purely locational argument... it's more or less a 'type of environment' issue. The difference between geography with regard to ND and BC is fan-base. ND's fan base travels extremely well and supports their teams on a rabid level. (Like most southern schools.) ND is the only thing going on in South Bend.... BC can't say the same.

The BEast was (and IMO always will be) the better fit for BC because there are many more 'like' schools in that conference, i.e. Villanova, Providence, Marquette, Seton Hall. Not necessarily with regard to academics, but the fact that they play in smaller venues and aren't the only games in town, ya know?

Wow, that is a load of horseshit all in one place. With the exception of FSU and Clemson football, and UNC Duke and Maryland hoop, ACC fan support generally blows. Ever been to a UNC football game?
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby pick6pedro on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:42 pm

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:

hahahaha!

Nope... still waiting on the PM. WE have a meeting to meet the new staff on the 17th. I'll be sure to send your regards.

The staff can't wait to hear your input can they? Are they aware of your superior knowledge? Did they ask you to consult?
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby carolina2010 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:43 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:

Feel free to ignore definition #2 - oh wait, you already did? My bad.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/mongoloid

And that's any better? Denigrating the disabled=Ass Whoopin'
carolina2010
Carney Hall

Postby carolina2010 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:45 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:

hahahaha!

The staff can't wait to hear your input can they? Are they aware of your superior knowledge? Did they ask you to consult?

Nope... just a general meet and greet. But, I'm sure you know how it is... what with your personal connections and all.
carolina2010
Carney Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:46 pm

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:And that's any better? Denigrating the disabled=Ass Whoopin'

This may be a bit late, but you may not be message board material Miss PC. Do you like BC basketball?
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:48 pm

On the other site about 4 years ago, some might remember, I posted that the only word here we should ban is retard.

Hey, I use some of the worst insults and shots know to mankind, and especially about the radical agenda peeps.

No one here said one word in support about the BC Campus deal to eliminate that word. 74 was 4 years ahead of the light world curve?

Anyone remember?

It is a foul, disguatiad, nasty, cruel word to insult kids who have birth situations. I see the sweetest children of God every Sunday at Church and all they do is hug people, smile and sing and pray and live life to the fullest.

The thieves at Enron, Goldman, Madoff, Milliken, were all the smartest guys in the room and in jail disgraced for stealing from widows and orphans.

I am a lightening rod for taking shots so if anyone could remember what I said way back when OK, ---if not give it your best shot, but thank God you and I were born blessed.

Many BC women or Christians do not get tested for downs or other deals since that is what life the Lord has chosen for them. I could not in good faith tell anyone to abort a severely, or even a downs syndrome child, since it is the destruction of human life, but I could understand and that is bewteen the Lord and the couple.

We recently had such a case here. Next time your wife is pregnant or your friend and over or under 35, i would think twice about calling someone or some kid a retard.
Last edited by BCEagle74 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby carolina2010 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:49 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:On another note, I don't get why everyone keeps talking about 'an exciting offense' my GOD people... damned near every school in the ACC runs an exciting offense... so BC has no edge with that line of argument.

Can you please outline why BC has "no business" in the ACC? I'm waiting with baited breath.

Re: the BC has no business in the ACC. It's the wrong region... making it a hard sell. No one south of the Mason-Dixon gives a damn about BC and I'm sure it's mutual... pointing to the low attendance levels when our teams travel up to Conte. That being said, down south... whether it's BC or Hampton-Sydney playing... it's sure to be a sell-out crowd... because these are college sports towns in EVERY sense of the word.

Not picking on you carolina... but, I hear media-types talk ad nausea about geography when discussing BC "not belonging" in the ACC. I have always viewed it stupidity (media folks are pretty stupid and (unless they are a talking head on TV) have salaries hovering the poverty level). So, since they aren't posting here... I'll ask you...
I also would like to know why proximity is ignored when discussing the PAC10, Big12, Big East?
I'd also liked to know why geography was ignored and ND was considered a great "fit" by the media when the ACC explored them 5 years ago?
Finally, I'd like to know why (in discussing the B10's expansion) proximity is never discussed by the media when weighing the pros and cons?

Glad to oblige, HJS. Please don't read anything more into my prior post than this: BC is a fish out of water in the ACC. It's not about 'permission' ... BC has proven time and time again that it's sports teams are competitive enough to compete in any conference. I think the 'geography' issue is not a purely locational argument... it's more or less a 'type of environment' issue. The difference between geography with regard to ND and BC is fan-base. ND's fan base travels extremely well and supports their teams on a rabid level. (Like most southern schools.) ND is the only thing going on in South Bend.... BC can't say the same.

The BEast was (and IMO always will be) the better fit for BC because there are many more 'like' schools in that conference, i.e. Villanova, Providence, Marquette, Seton Hall. Not necessarily with regard to academics, but the fact that they play in smaller venues and aren't the only games in town, ya know?

Wow, that is a load of horseshit all in one place. With the exception of FSU and Clemson football, and UNC Duke and Maryland hoop, ACC fan support generally blows. Ever been to a UNC football game?

How convenient to leave out VaTech & Miami football... Wake Forest & GaTech hoops... And yes, I've been to a UNC football game. But like I said earlier... I am an alum of a school w/ 7 football national championships that regularly sells out a 80,000+ seat stadium... so, I have to agree that football attendance in the ACC sucks.
carolina2010
Carney Hall

Postby carolina2010 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:51 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:On the other site about 4 years ago, some might remember, I posted that the only word here we should ban is retard.

Hey, I use some of the worst insults and shots know to mankind, and especially about the radical agenda peeps.

No one here said one word about the BC Campus deal to eliminate that word. 74 was 4 years ahead of the light world curve?

Anyone remember?

It is a cruel word to insult kids who have birth situations. I see the sweetest children of God every Sunday at Church and all they do is hug people, smile and sing and pray and live life to the fullest.

The thieves at Enron, Goldman, Madoff, Milliken, were all the smartest guys in the room and in jail disgraced for stealing from widows and orphans.

I am a lightening rod for taking shots so if anyone could remember what I said way back when OK, ---if not give it your best shot, but thank God you and I were born blessed.

I agree 100%. It's not PC... it's just right.
carolina2010
Carney Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:51 pm

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
Nope... just a general meet and greet. But, I'm sure you know how it is... what with your personal connections and all.

Make sure you tell them that they've never had more than 68% attendance. Make it clear that you're petitioning that BC, UMD, GT, and Miami are booted out of the ACC since they aren't the only game in town. In fact, you should seriously consider booting the triangle crew too since with their close proximity to each other, they aren't the only game in town either. Definitely mention it would take lightning striking twice for SD to be successful because he road [sic] one recruiting class to the sweet 16. Lastly, make sure you name drop. Gene likes that.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby RegalBCeagle on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:51 pm

I'll let you guys have it out with her. Pure Crap.
Last edited by RegalBCeagle on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RegalBCeagle
Cushing Hall

Postby carolina2010 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:52 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:

Make sure you tell them that they've never had more than 68% attendance. Make it clear that you're petitioning that BC, UMD, GT, and Miami are booted out of the ACC since they aren't the only game in town. In fact, you should seriously consider booting the triangle crew too since with their close proximity to each other, they aren't the only game in town either. Definitely mention it would take lightning striking twice for SD to be successful because he road [sic] one recruiting class to the sweet 16. Lastly, make sure you name drop. Gene likes that.

You sound a little bitter... do us all a favor and just :suicide!
carolina2010
Carney Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:52 pm

What the hell just happened? And why does the purported wife of a former player who admits to not attending BC feel the need to come on here and spout the brainless drivel of media types and piss poor sports schools. "BC doesn't belong" "BC is a big meany for beating my school" "BC must suck because even though they shit on my alma mater 52-20, they didn't travel well."

And why does Pedro feel the need to bother arguing with that mindless bullshit?
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby pick6pedro on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:53 pm

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:On the other site about 4 years ago, some might remember, I posted that the only word here we should ban is retard.

No one here said one word about the BC Campus deal to eliminate that word. 74 was 4 years ahead of the light world curve?

Anyone remember?

It is a cruel word to insult kids who have birth situations. I see the sweetest children of God every Sunday at Church and all they do is hug people, smile and sing and pray and live life to the fullest.

I agree 100%. It's not PC... it's just right.

Yep, except no one is making fun of the kids with disabilities...they're making fun of you. (p.s. check some of 74's posts in MAs and elsewhere and see if you still agree with him).
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby carolina2010 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:54 pm

RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:Carolina, I truly feel bad for your husband. Keep hiding behind the degrees you claim to have, the people you claim to know, and a "relationship" you have with a former BC Player. Nothing worse than a self-righteous, pretentious suckbag like yourself.

Guess me calling you out about the Mongoloid issue struck a nerve. Just take it in stride, RegalBCeagle... take it in stride! LMAO! I LOVE this board!
carolina2010
Carney Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:54 pm

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
I agree 100%. ... it's just right, its disgustiad. FIXED. I hate the PC Police

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:54 pm

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:

Not bitter. Tooling on you is fun, and I'm bored. You might as well wear this on your head:
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby carolina2010 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:56 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:What the hell just happened? And why does the purported wife of a former player who admits to not attending BC feel the need to come on here and spout the brainless drivel of media types and piss poor sports schools. "BC doesn't belong" "BC is a big meany for beating my school" "BC must suck because even though they shit on my alma mater 52-20, they didn't travel well."

BC has NEVER.... let me add, DOES NOT HAVE THE CAPACITY TO EVER... even compete with my alma mater in football! I'm sorry... I root for BC, God knows I do... but you guys have never played... nor will you ever have the opportunity to play my alma mater. (and yes, I share this sentiment with my husband... who is often as delusional as some on this board about BC's prowess on the gridiron.)
carolina2010
Carney Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:56 pm

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:

How convenient to leave out VaTech & Miami football... Wake Forest & GaTech hoops... And yes, I've been to a UNC football game. But like I said earlier... I am an alum of a school w/ 7 football national championships that regularly sells out a 80,000+ seat stadium... so, I have to agree that football attendance in the ACC sucks.

Seriously? Miami football fans? What are those? I will agree with VT, they do a nice job out there. So 3 of 12.

GT hoops fans suck too. I might give you Wake hoop, but that's generous. In other words, about 25% of the conference in each sport has decent fans.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:57 pm

[quote="pick6pedro"} Yep, except no one is making fun of the kids with disabilities...they're making fun of you. (p.s. check some of 74's posts in MAs and elsewhere and see if you still agree with him).[/quote]

Listen up assclown..

My posts are all accurate. Homosexuals are sodomites.

Homosexuality is a deviate and evil lifestyle

Adultery is the same as homosexuality.

One thing for sure I have now come to the conclusion Pedro, you are a real fucking scumbag and asshole.

Enjoy!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby carolina2010 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:57 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:

Not bitter. Tooling on you is fun, and I'm bored. You might as well wear this on your head:

Glad you're having as much fun as I! And I'll take whatever you can dish... Pedro my friend!
carolina2010
Carney Hall

Postby carolina2010 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:59 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:

Seriously? Miami football fans? What are those? I will agree with VT, they do a nice job out there. So 3 of 12.

GT hoops fans suck too. I might give you Wake hoop, but that's generous. In other words, about 25% of the conference in each sport has decent fans.

Fuck it... let's call it a draw on that point. Hell, I've never even been to Miami game... and the only VaTech bball game I attended was when BC and VaTech were still in the BEast.
carolina2010
Carney Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:00 pm

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:What the hell just happened? And why does the purported wife of a former player who admits to not attending BC feel the need to come on here and spout the brainless drivel of media types and piss poor sports schools. "BC doesn't belong" "BC is a big meany for beating my school" "BC must suck because even though they shit on my alma mater 52-20, they didn't travel well."

BC has NEVER.... let me add, DOES NOT HAVE THE CAPACITY TO EVER... even compete with my alma mater in football! I'm sorry... I root for BC, God knows I do... but you guys have never played... nor will you ever have the opportunity to play my alma mater. (and yes, I share this sentiment with my husband... who is often as delusional as some on this board about BC's prowess on the gridiron.)

Where did you go to school?

I have 2 PHD's --both from BC for career achievements in other fields.

Engineering and Medical....I am certifable.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby RegalBCeagle on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:01 pm

carolina2010 {l Wrote}:
RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:Carolina, I truly feel bad for your husband. Keep hiding behind the degrees you claim to have, the people you claim to know, and a "relationship" you have with a former BC Player. Nothing worse than a self-righteous, pretentious suckbag like yourself.

Guess me calling you out about the Mongoloid issue struck a nerve. Just take it in stride, RegalBCeagle... take it in stride! LMAO! I LOVE this board!

Yeah, you got me. The word Mongoloid is commonly used to make fun of people who look like Mongols. You really owned me. You think you're shit don't stink but the reality is everyone around you loathes you.
RegalBCeagle
Cushing Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:01 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:Yep, except no one is making fun of the kids with disabilities...they're making fun of you. (p.s. check some of 74's posts in MAs and elsewhere and see if you still agree with him).

Listen up assclown..

My posts are all accurate. Homosexuals are sodomites.

Homosexuality is a deviate and evil lifestyle

Adultery is the same as homosexuality.

One thing for sure I have now come to the conclusion Pedro, you are a real fucking scumbag and asshole.

Enjoy!

hey crybaby - I notice you didn't mention any of your racially motivated tirades. You calling me a scumbag and asshole is a compliment - considering your "Christian" values.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Conte Forum