Relax

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Relax

Postby RegalBCeagle on Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:11 pm

This place is pure awesomeness in the offseason. Seemingly harmless threads such as this one calling for calm and reason from BC Hoop Fans quickly turn into HOF Epics! Somehow we have an OK Grad making RCC arguments even though she's married to Steve Hailey but is secretly just TRE rolled into an all-out race war featuring 74 making comments like "I said nothing racist, you fucking wetback spicola!" Unfortunately we're missing Big East elements complemented by a wacky IB story.
RegalBCeagle
Cushing Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:14 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:

Yep, except no one is making fun of the kids with disabilities...they're making fun of you. (p.s. check some of 74's posts in MAs and elsewhere and see if you still agree with him).

Shot numero uno...I said it in wetback so you would comprende since its raining and you can't pick up garbage.

Where's the lie? Or is it an insult? You're insulted because I told a newbie/TRE's ghost to check your posts in MA's? Does this mean you and TRE have resolved your issues? Please explain 74. THIS IS IMPORTANT.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:15 pm

RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:This place is pure awesomeness in the offseason. Seemingly harmless threads such as this one calling for calm and reason from BC Hoop Fans quickly turn into HOF Epics! Somehow we have an OK Grad making RCC arguments even though she's married to Steve Hailey but is secretly just TRE rolled into an all-out race war featuring 74 making comments like "I said nothing racist, you fucking wetback spicola!" Unfortunately we're missing Big East elements complemented by a wacky IB story.

i never once used spicola ---today---for our resident moron Pedro, who tells me he is not a spicola or wetback, but hey, I enjoy it when he tries to insult me.

I have never ever said anything racist on this site or the other site.

Wait...my alias, you kids love aliases and red font guys--will post up and confirm it in 5 minutes....it must be Pedroitos lawn mower re-gas break!
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:18 pm

What I really treasure is that on the 3rd post on this "Relax" thread, I agreed with everything 74 said. Where was the "You're a genius wetback lawnmower-boy!" post then, 74?
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:21 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:

Yep, except no one is making fun of the kids with disabilities...they're making fun of you. (p.s. check some of 74's posts in MAs and elsewhere and see if you still agree with him).

Shot numero uno...I said it in wetback so you would comprende since its raining and you can't pick up garbage.

Where's the lie? Or is it an insult? You're insulted because I told a newbie/TRE's ghost to check your posts in MA's? Does this mean you and TRE have resolved your issues? Please explain 74. THIS IS IMPORTANT.

WARNING PEDROITO!!

Do not run out of public PC time and quarters before welfare day by getting insulted and buried by me on the INTERNET..

I do not discuss real BC man issues with low level lawn mower grunts and illegal baby maker like you.

OLE!
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:24 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:

WARNING PEDROITO!!

Do not run out of public PC time and quarters before welfare day by getting insulted and buried by me on the INTERNET..

I do not discuss real BC man issues with low level lawn mower grunts and illegal baby maker like you.

OLE!

So in other words there was no insult and you're just a sensitive crybaby as has been duly noted on your meltdown threads. Thanks for confirming. P.S. Great content.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby h2o on Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:13 pm

h2o
Campion Hall

Postby Whitechapel on Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:43 pm

Why do people always read more into a circumstance than what is actually there? It's as if their attempt to dig deeper into a situation forces them to start making up stuff off the top of their head -- only, it's not off the top of their head. It's what's been spoon-fed to them by the media, their friends, etc.

BC hoops has had some disappointing basketball seasons recently and they surprised a lot of people by showing Skinner the door. How does this get extrapolated into "BC doesn't fit in the ACC"?

I call BS.

I for one like having BC in the conference. I was scratching my head about it at first because the ACC had always been a southern league in my mind, but now I think of them as conference brothers just as much as any other ACC team. Since they've been in the ACC, they've played for the ACC title once in basketball and twice in football; they've given the ACC prestige in the NFL by producing Matt Ryan and Kiwi: and Jared Dudley is beginning to find his game in the NBA.

As for interaction with other programs and whether or not they "fit", just look at the series that they've already given the ACC in football with Clemson and Wake. BC-Clemson and BC-Wake have produced more exciting football over the past five seasons than anything any other pre-fabricated ACC rivalry could claim over the same period (I'm looking at you, Florida schools).

I'm probably naive but I hope the ACC survives this next wave of conference expansions completely unchanged from how it is now. Call it the Dirty Dozen if you will, but I think it's perfect just the way it is.

BC doesn't fit in the ACC?

Bullshit.
Whitechapel
n00b

Postby BC '00 on Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:08 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:let's get chapel his due ambassadorshipness please

He's especially deserving considering the posts that precede his genius work. Can you imagine many others wading through the wetback rant to say something positive about BC? Excellent work, Whitechapel. :kudos
BC '00
Cushing Hall

Previous

Return to Conte Forum