NERR Basketball: Good Site For Local News

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

NERR Basketball: Good Site For Local News

Postby DaveSpeed on Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:42 am

Hopefully with Coach D on board we'll start to see more locals taking an interest in BC. This is a pretty good site and I'm sure it's been mentioned here before. http://www.newenglandrecruitingreport.com/news/
DaveSpeed
Carney Hall

Re: NERR Basketball: Good Site For Local News

Postby BCEagle74 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:49 am

If Providence can beat us out and that other kid who was number 1 who went elsewhere...we will now be in play.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Re: NERR Basketball: Good Site For Local News

Postby DaveSpeed on Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:02 am

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:If Providence can beat us out and that other kid who was number 1 who went elsewhere...we will now be in play.

74, I would love to see Pat Skerry from Providence on staff at BC. The guy is a tremendous recruiter and excellent ties to the Northeast. Pitt might be in play for Skerry's services, but it's all speculation at this point. I don't know about you, but I really believe that there could be some exciting times at the Heights in the future with the new staff. Fear and loathing at Boston College should not even exist...throw that crap out the window...we got ourselves a coach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DaveSpeed
Carney Hall

Return to Conte Forum