Sanders Transferring?

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Sanders Transferring?

Postby DCEagles30 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:37 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:[quote="DCEagles30

I agree, we should always give a new administration time to put their stamp on a program, but unfortunately in ACC ball the only way you can compete for real "Playas" in the recruitment game is to win.

FALSE. If you mean playas like rakim and a few other bong smoking lazy bitches, who reflected the persona of Lazy Elvis...we have Stevie D. and you can keep your playas!

Talent reigns supreme, and i was the first to say give all a chance but drugs and donuts...NO!

A few years in the bottom half of the ACC won't attract any better guys then what we are working with now. These kids these days want to go to winners. Wanting to play for "BC" isn't gonna do it, if BC's not winning. You want guys that are dedicated, but you are being unrealistic if you think all of the sudden this guy is going to be able to pull studs in a few years if this program isn't winning. Like I said before this is not the Ivys where guys don't have other options (in regards to D1 ball) and aren't really there just to play ball. That changes the recruiting dynamic. I have a feeling if BC doesn't win soon, we will have to keep molding "diamonds in the rough".

Yeah these guys hustled...Maine, Harvard.....MY BETTER SOURCES TOLD ME and that is when I got really nasty....there were at least 3 out of shape druggies..

BETTER A DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH...THEN A PUKING BONG HEAD FATTIE WHO AIN'T TOUGH....

Bc was better the day Lazy Elvis was kicked to the curb, Rakim and his Dunkin Donut Free Dozen Punch Card was all gone...

ENJOY!

[/quote]

LOL You are a funny guy 74. Your a funny old man. You post on this board with your racist remarks, and think that because you are 50 plus people listen to your old wrinkly ass. Your a punk. I don't have an agenda, b/c its not that serious to me. Its just an observation as a high school coach who happens to be in the know. Everybody else on here may think your funny, but your racial undertones, and attacks on anyone that doesn't agree with you is inexplicable. Too bad your old ass can't do anything better than try to take other people down. You sound like a senile old man everytime you post. Its hilarious. You stay on your porch and smoke your pipe full of whatever you smoke and keep posting. I'm sure it reflects well on your alma mater. Keep talking about rastafarians and bong smoking (obviously that's your fetish), b/c that gets you off. For your info, potential recruits do read these posts and you shine bright as a true reflection of what a BC alum thinks. I suggest you go ahead, get with OJ and you guys can take your butt buddy relationship to the next level. They are actually letting gays get married now so there may be hope for you two after all. Ha ha, funny old man. LOL!!!!!!!!!!
DCEagles30
n00b

Postby eepstein0 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:38 pm

DCEagles30 {l Wrote}:
BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:[quote="DCEagles30

I agree, we should always give a new administration time to put their stamp on a program, but unfortunately in ACC ball the only way you can compete for real "Playas" in the recruitment game is to win.

FALSE. If you mean playas like rakim and a few other bong smoking lazy bitches, who reflected the persona of Lazy Elvis...we have Stevie D. and you can keep your playas!

Talent reigns supreme, and i was the first to say give all a chance but drugs and donuts...NO!

A few years in the bottom half of the ACC won't attract any better guys then what we are working with now. These kids these days want to go to winners. Wanting to play for "BC" isn't gonna do it, if BC's not winning. You want guys that are dedicated, but you are being unrealistic if you think all of the sudden this guy is going to be able to pull studs in a few years if this program isn't winning. Like I said before this is not the Ivys where guys don't have other options (in regards to D1 ball) and aren't really there just to play ball. That changes the recruiting dynamic. I have a feeling if BC doesn't win soon, we will have to keep molding "diamonds in the rough".

Yeah these guys hustled...Maine, Harvard.....MY BETTER SOURCES TOLD ME and that is when I got really nasty....there were at least 3 out of shape druggies..

BETTER A DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH...THEN A PUKING BONG HEAD FATTIE WHO AIN'T TOUGH....

Bc was better the day Lazy Elvis was kicked to the curb, Rakim and his Dunkin Donut Free Dozen Punch Card was all gone...

ENJOY!

LOL You are a funny guy 74. Your a funny old man. You post on this board with your racist remarks, and think that because you are 50 plus people listen to your old wrinkly ass. Your a punk. I don't have an agenda, b/c its not that serious to me. Its just an observation as a high school coach who happens to be in the know. Everybody else on here may think your funny, but your racial undertones, and attacks on anyone that doesn't agree with you is inexplicable. Too bad your old ass can't do anything better than try to take other people down. You sound like a senile old man everytime you post. Its hilarious. You stay on your porch and smoke your pipe full of whatever you smoke and keep posting. I'm sure it reflects well on your alma mater. Keep talking about rastafarians and bong smoking (obviously that's your fetish), b/c that gets you off. For your info, potential recruits do read these posts and you shine bright as a true reflection of what a BC alum thinks. I suggest you go ahead, get with OJ and you guys can take your butt buddy relationship to the next level. They are actually letting gays get married now so there may be hope for you two after all. Ha ha, funny old man. LOL!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

THe better question is can any of your playres hack it at BC? If so put in a good word.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:51 pm

DCEagles30 {l Wrote}:

LOL You are a funny guy 74. Your a funny old man. You post on this board with your racist remarks, and think that because you are 50 plus people listen to your old wrinkly ass. Your a punk.

You used playa...I just quoted you bitch.

I don't have an agenda, b/c its not that serious to me. Its just an observation as a high school coach who happens to be in the know. Everybody else on here may think your funny, but your racial undertones, and attacks on anyone that doesn't agree with you is inexplicable.

WTF. I wanted Nolan Richardson and Randy Shannon and Turner Gill here at BC..over the years where were you?

Chowing down chili dogs in the hood with Rakim..FUCK YOU!

Last time I checked bitch, they were not white boys.

Too bad your old ass can't do anything better than try to take other people down. You sound like a senile old man everytime you post. Its hilarious. You stay on your porch and smoke your pipe full of whatever you smoke and keep posting. I'm sure it reflects well on your alma mater. Keep talking about rastafarians and bong smoking (obviously that's your fetish), b/c that gets you off.

Nope an inside reliable double checked source and other posters here said the same thing and it was well know and your boy Rakim is a weed bong head. FUCK YOU! and a Cheesesteak lover...FUCK YOU! By the way there are others!

For your info, potential recruits do read these posts and you shine bright as a true reflection of what a BC alum thinks. I suggest you go ahead, get with OJ and you guys can take your butt buddy relationship to the next level. They are actually letting gays get married now so there may be hope for you two after all. Ha ha, funny old man. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

As of 1 hour ago ---Obamination---joint medical too and hospital vistis so your boyfriend can watch you and your ANTI-BC and Stevie D. agenda die like hundreds and hundreds over the past 7 years. I hope they (recruits) do read how much we respect and love our new Coach and have patience...now FUCK YOU!

KEEP YOUR KIDS AT GEORGETOWN. and ENJOY!

Senile...yes I am!

FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby DCEagles30 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:01 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
DCEagles30 {l Wrote}:

LOL You are a funny guy 74. Your a funny old man. You post on this board with your racist remarks, and think that because you are 50 plus people listen to your old wrinkly ass. Your a punk.

I don't have an agenda, b/c its not that serious to me. Its just an observation as a high school coach who happens to be in the know. Everybody else on here may think your funny, but your racial undertones, and attacks on anyone that doesn't agree with you is inexplicable.

WTF. I wanted Nolan Richardson and Randy Shannon and Turner Gill here at BC..over the years where were you?

Too bad your old ass can't do anything better than try to take other people down. You sound like a senile old man everytime you post. Its hilarious. You stay on your porch and smoke your pipe full of whatever you smoke and keep posting. I'm sure it reflects well on your alma mater. Keep talking about rastafarians and bong smoking (obviously that's your fetish), b/c that gets you off.

Nope an inside reliable double checked source and other posters here said the same thing and it was well know and your boy Rakim is a weed bong head. FUCK YOU! and a Cheesesteak lover...FUCK YOU! By the way there are others!

For your info, potential recruits do read these posts and you shine bright as a true reflection of what a BC alum thinks. I suggest you go ahead, get with OJ and you guys can take your butt buddy relationship to the next level. They are actually letting gays get married now so there may be hope for you two after all. Ha ha, funny old man. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

As of 1 hour ago ---Obamination---joint medical too and hospital vistis so your boyfriend can watch you and your ANTI-BC and Stevie D. agenda die like hundreds and hundreds over the past 7 years. I hope they (recruits) do read how much we respect and love our new Coach and have patience...now FUCK YOU!

Senile...yes I am!

Ahh...isn't that cute the old man is still awake. Go get some warm milk and send your ass to sleep. When have I ever endorsed Rakim? You've used racial slurs on this board so you obviously are a racists. You need to change your diaper old man......
DCEagles30
n00b

Postby totheights on Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:04 pm

DCEagles30 {l Wrote}:
BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
DCEagles30 {l Wrote}:

Senile...yes I am!

Ahh...isn't that cute the old man is still awake. Go get some warm milk and send your ass to sleep. When have I ever endorsed Rakim? You've used racial slurs on this board so you obviously are a racists. You need to change your diaper old man......

:slapfight

You are making a tard out of yourself.

Oh and how does one become a racists?
totheights
Carney Hall

Postby DCEagles30 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:12 pm

totheights {l Wrote}:
DCEagles30 {l Wrote}:
BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
DCEagles30 {l Wrote}:

Senile...yes I am!

:slapfight

You are making a tard out of yourself.

Oh and how does one become a racists?

Actually how does someone become a "tard". Nobody was even talking to you. Are you taking up for your grandpa?
DCEagles30
n00b

Postby BCEagle74 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:26 pm

I was at Al Skinner's last ABA game --THE VERY LAST ABA GAME EVER-- and spoke with Iceman George Gervin.

I went 2 hours early and my then BC GF went back home 5 minutes away pissed like hell---since i said it would be jammed---and we were the only 3 there ----and there I was talking to Ice man about his son Ice Cube and the Nets.

I was the only white kid on the Westchester --Bronx Summer league team and I had 8 black teammates and I started and no one gave me any shit about racism since I could dribble, shoot and I passed the ball and they liked people who passed the ball and soon they learned to pass it back too, since a few were really good and bigger and taller and had way more talent. I wasn't stupid, I like to win and so did they.

When someone fouled me hard, I fouled them at midcourt way and headbutted them and they could never tell since I feigned being white and clumsy--before the downcourt play even started ----or bringing it in and they got the message or saw I was ready to give and take, since i was just as fast.

You would be surprised how a elbow to the back helps out in life being the toke white guy.

I know you are a HS Coach so why not apply to Stevie D and become an open ACC assistant in one of the slots and help BC instead of your agenda? I read you last posts?

Maybe you are a frustrated HS coach and can't cut it or your BC candidate was gonna hire you?

I mean what is your problem, you are the racist pal?

Maybe Stevie D is going 40 minutes of hell --ever hear of that Coach--and Rakim was just being stupid. Heslip--I guess the woman said he is full of crap.

Grandpa may be senile, but I call it like I see it. I would say I call a spade a spade, but that would offend you too.

So cease with the anti SD agenda and your assessment of players..send me Lew Alcindor..now he was really good at Power Memorial with Elmore..wow..

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby DCEagles30 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:42 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:I was at Al Skinner's last ABA game --THE VERY LAST ABA GAME EVER-- and spoke with Iceman George Gervin.

I went 2 hours early and my then BC GF went back home 5 minutes away pissed like hell---since i said it would be jammed---and we were the only 3 there ----and there I was talking to Ice man about his son Ice Cube and the Nets.

I was the only white kid on the Westchester --Bronx Summer league team and I had 8 black teammates and I started and no one gave me any shit about racism since I could dribble, shoot and I passed the ball and they liked people who passed the ball and soon they learned to pass it back too, since a few were really good and bigger and taller and had way more talent. I wasn't stupid, I like to win and so did they.

When someone fouled me hard, I fouled them at midcourt way and headbutted them and they could never tell since I feigned being white and clumsy--before the downcourt play even started ----or bringing it in and they got the message or saw I was ready to give and take, since i was just as fast.

You would be surprised how a elbow to the back helps out in life being the toke white guy.

I know you are a HS Coach so why not apply to Stevie D and become an open ACC assistant in one of the slots and help BC instead of your agenda? I read you last posts?

Maybe you are a frustrated HS coach and can't cut it or your BC candidate was gonna hire you?

I mean what is your problem, you are the racist pal?

Maybe Stevie D is going 40 minutes of hell --ever hear of that Coach--and Rakim was just being stupid. Heslip--I guess the woman said he is full of crap.

Grandpa may be senile, but I call it like I see it. I would say I call a spade a spade, but that would offend you too.

So cease with the anti SD agenda and your assessment of players..send me Lew Alcindor..now he was really good at Power Memorial with Elmore..wow..

No agenda here grandpa. Never have I pushed an anti-SD agenda, just questioned what was going on, on the hill. You go on your rants about weed smoking, and lazy Rakim. I'm not even a Rakim supporter. Like I said before I know how other kids watch these types of situations, and since everyone is discussing recruiting, my comments were relevant. Being that we all want BC to do well moving forward I was simply questioning what was going on. FOR THE RECORD.....I HOPE SD SUCCEEDS....but that doesn't mean I can't question what the hell is going on. I really don't care about your encounters with black people back in the 70's, so you can save your George Gervin stories for someone who gives a shit. You show all this loyalty to SD, but he hasn't coached one regular season game yet. I guess all those coach references have you sold that he is the greatest coach ever. I'm a bit more skeptical, and need to see some w's first. It's that simple. The sky is not falling, however there is nothing wrong with questioning what is going on.
DCEagles30
n00b

Postby NJM89 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:44 pm

BC923 {l Wrote}:The only kid who we can really count on staying is Trapani. He can't transfer anywhere (not enough eligibility.) I think if Reggie stays, which from what people have been saying is likely, then Elmore stays. I forget exactly what but one of them was the reason that the other came to BC. I will give Donahue a few years to work it out. He needs a full recruiting cycle under his belt and then some to be judged. While this might not be good news, I want players who want to play for Donahue and at BC. And I think that Donahue was a good hire, because he is a good game coach, and he has a good recruiter in Jones on staff. For now I will let them do their job and hold out judgement until they have enough time to get their own players in and settled. :screamyeagle

I dont see Elmore going anywhere isn't he engaged to someone from the school.
NJM89
Campion Hall

Postby totheights on Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:50 pm

DCEagles30 {l Wrote}:Actually how does someone become a "tard". Nobody was even talking to you. Are you taking up for your grandpa?

Ah yes, the old, "I wasn't talking to you" argument.

Doesn't change that fact that you are making yourself look like a "tard."

But, tell us again how 74 is old and racists.....
totheights
Carney Hall

Postby DCEagles30 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:54 pm

totheights {l Wrote}:
DCEagles30 {l Wrote}:Actually how does someone become a "tard". Nobody was even talking to you. Are you taking up for your grandpa?

Ok tard...obviously you want some attention. There you go buddy. Keep looking out for grandpa chump.
DCEagles30
n00b

Postby joemack13 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:55 pm

uhhh...uhhh...global warming? :slapfight
joemack13
Campion Hall

Postby totheights on Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:04 am

DCEagles30 {l Wrote}:
totheights {l Wrote}:

Ok tard...obviously you want some attention. There you go buddy. Keep looking out for grandpa chump.

:lol:

Hook, line, sinker.

Does hitting that Image button make you feel better though? Cause to be honest, I don't think me and 74 have ever even talked to each other on these boards.
totheights
Carney Hall

Postby DCEagles30 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:34 am

totheights {l Wrote}:
DCEagles30 {l Wrote}:
totheights {l Wrote}:

Hook, line, sinker.

Does hitting that Image button make you feel better though? Cause to be honest, I don't think me and 74 have ever even talked to each other on these boards.

LOL....I guess I fell for your trap. Dude I don't even know what your talking about. Talk to 74 and stop talking to me, I haven't even addressed you.
DCEagles30
n00b

Postby bcbcbcbcbc4444 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:43 am

I know most of you are super excited about the fact that Sanders is transferring but he really was our only chance at success this coming year. Unless there is vast improvement among players like Paris, Southern (I doubt it), then were in for another season similar to last year's.
bcbcbcbcbc4444
Carney Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:25 am

Leave Obama30 alone. I read his posts..he has no agenda.

All of Lazy Elvis kids hustled, no one smoked dope and they were all in shspe, the program is a disaster, Stevie D. will be a failure.

Thanks. In a few years Obama30 will be our new Coach and he will send up all the Iversons we need in the meantime.

Got it..

He needs to see some W's first...like Temple and Wisconsin...

No problem. Granpa74 is senile, oh yeah and racist. I and other misread him and Carolina10 is also crazy too.

Poor girl...so young..so innocent...

I hope we go 40 minutes of hell style like I said 7 years ago...Adolph Rupp would be proud.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby DaveSpeed on Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:37 am

I don't think there is much coddling going on as D is cleaning house and getting rid of some of the bad apples. Rakim leaving is a great thing. I feel bad for the kid, he had/has so much potential and needs a major attitude adjustment. I'm taking the optimistic approach. D is going to clean house and this staff is going to recruit like crazy! They have 6-8 open schollys and they are going to sell, sell, sell, sell BC. Hell, look at Baylor. Scott Drew came in and the program was on life support and he sold Baylor to the top recruits. Come to Baylor...major playing time...Drew is passionate and driven...doesn't take any shit...Coach D is going to do the same and bring us a winning program with solid athletes and students.
DaveSpeed
Carney Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:43 am

DaveSpeed {l Wrote}:I don't think there is much coddling going on as D is cleaning house and getting rid of some of the bad apples. Rakim leaving is a great thing. I feel bad for the kid, he had/has so much potential and needs a major attitude adjustment. I'm taking the optimistic approach. D is going to clean house and this staff is going to recruit like crazy! They have 6-8 open schollys and they are going to sell, sell, sell, sell BC. Hell, look at Baylor. Scott Drew came in and the program was on life support and he sold Baylor to the top recruits. Come to Baylor...major playing time...Drew is passionate and driven...doesn't take any shit...Coach D is going to do the same and bring us a winning program with solid athletes and students.

This is brilliance. Drew was my next post and how it took a few years but kids flock to his program because he sees after them in the off season from tough hoods and parents love him.--and the kids crave discipline and some order down the road.

Dave Speed... :bowdown :bowdown

Stevie D. give him a few years and Second Round Skinner will be posting under a new name.

Also I forgot--I bet the kids that stay..you see a dramatic improvement in their play, shape and attitude.

The theme for 2010-2011 with the guys who stayed.... you will all be saying "WHO ARE THOSE GUYS?" --- I bet Stevie D. is running practices too.... :roll:

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby Cadillac90 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:44 am

DaveSpeed {l Wrote}:I don't think there is much coddling going on as D is cleaning house and getting rid of some of the bad apples. Rakim leaving is a great thing. I feel bad for the kid, he had/has so much potential and needs a major attitude adjustment. I'm taking the optimistic approach. D is going to clean house and this staff is going to recruit like crazy! They have 6-8 open schollys and they are going to sell, sell, sell, sell BC. Hell, look at Baylor. Scott Drew came in and the program was on life support and he sold Baylor to the top recruits. Come to Baylor...major playing time...Drew is passionate and driven...doesn't take any shit...Coach D is going to do the same and bring us a winning program with solid athletes and students.

Was Drew the first coach that came in after all that bad shit went down or was there another coach in between there? I seem to think there was another coach but can't remember. Baylor is a good example of a good coach turning things around relatively quickly.
Cadillac90
Cushing Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:48 am

I believe it was Drew. Baylor took a chance?

I'll check.

Today, all Al Skinner bashing ends.

The Stevie D. era is here and let the recruiting begin...

We need something better than the Drillmaster...

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby DaveSpeed on Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:53 am

Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:

Was Drew the first coach that came in after all that bad shit went down or was there another coach in between there? I seem to think there was another coach but can't remember. Baylor is a good example of a good coach turning things around relatively quickly.

Cadillac90, Drew took over for Bliss, there was no one in between. Drew is relentless, passionate and does not back down from anyone. I truly believe that BC will be fine and this supposed coddling and favoritism is all bullshit and will not affect BC's recruiting...funny stuff if you ask me. BTW, what do you think about Leo Papile as a possibility if Gallagher takes the Hartford job? Just a thought and could only help, but I don't see D going that route. The team is going to suffer as it rebuilds, but I truly believe with Jones on staff, BC is going to do great in the recruiting game. Coach D is cleaning house the right way and will build a program, just a gut feeling. http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/college/ ... rogzekAQ7O
Last edited by DaveSpeed on Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
DaveSpeed
Carney Hall

Postby Art Vandelay on Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:54 am

joemack13 {l Wrote}:Speculating but if he actually knows of two, i've heard things that would suggest its two of the four of - noreen, papa, raji, southern.

If it's southern it's addition by subtraction. I honestly can't understand why he would bother transferring as a senior and who would want him.
Art Vandelay
McGuinn Hall

Postby BCFAN94 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:17 am

I totally expected and was looking forward to several players transferring. Nothing against the players but if they liked Al's brand of basketball, they certainly aren't going to like the new guy's. Also, it's funny that some posters are trying to say that these players leaving is some kind of failure on SD's part when it is absolutely what should happen. A new coach and staff come in and say this is how it's going to be so if you don't like it, you'd probably be better off somewhere else, I'll gladly sign your transfer release. They start fresh with players that want to be in their system and a few left over who can make the adjustment. It's also totally expected that when a new guy takes over a program in distress, that he may lose more than he wins for a couple of years and if he doesn't that's a bonus.
BCFAN94
Campion Hall

Postby talon on Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:22 am

BCFAN94 {l Wrote}:a program in distress

talon
Cushing Hall

Postby Cadillac90 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:47 am

DaveSpeed {l Wrote}:
Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:

Cadillac90, Drew took over for Bliss, there was no one in between. Drew is relentless, passionate and does not back down from anyone. I truly believe that BC will be fine and this supposed coddling and favoritism is all bullshit and will not affect BC's recruiting...funny stuff if you ask me. BTW, what do you think about Leo Papile as a possibility if Gallagher takes the Hartford job? Just a thought and could only help, but I don't see D going that route. The team is going to suffer as it rebuilds, but I truly believe with Jones on staff, BC is going to do great in the recruiting game. Coach D is cleaning house the right way and will build a program, just a gut feeling. http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/college/ ... rogzekAQ7O

Thanks.
Cadillac90
Cushing Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:06 am

branchinator {l Wrote}:Hopefully Ballgame isn't doing this right now...

:suicide

Teddy Ballgame was working and drinking.

Teddy Ballgame thinks that if Rakim the headcase wants to leave, good riddance. He also thinks Mr. Heslip is a fucking whackjob, and that his son is nuts for leaving a system that fits his game perfectly. Canada: yup, still third world.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby cvilleagle on Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:25 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Teddy Ballgame thinks that if Rakim the headcase wants to leave, good riddance. He also thinks Mr. Heslip is a fucking whackjob, and that his son is nuts for leaving a system that fits his game perfectly. Canada: yup, still third world.

I mostly agree with you.

Rakim: The optimist in me wishes that he had stuck around, recommitted himself under Captain D, and shown the ACC what he is capable of. He's clearly not willing to do that, so if we were going to get 09-10 Sanders anyways, it's no big loss.

Heslip: Who knows what we had here. From what I can tell, this is just a boneheaded move on his part, especially if his backup plan is BSU.
cvilleagle
Devlin Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:29 am

cvilleagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

I mostly agree with you.

Rakim: The optimist in me wishes that he had stuck around, recommitted himself under Captain D, and shown the ACC what he is capable of. He's clearly not willing to do that, so if we were going to get 09-10 Sanders anyways, it's no big loss.

Heslip: Who knows what we had here. From what I can tell, this is just a boneheaded move on his part, especially if his backup plan is BSU.

I will make my position clear, since unlike others, you are rational. I think Sanders had the talent, if he would work at it, to be one of the best we have seen at BC. But he has been a head case, which was evident when he returned to campus sophomore year unimproved. I'd love to see what a dedicated Sanders could do under the Don. But if he ain't dedicated, then good riddance. No reason to keep his nonsense around for one year.

If Sanders were a sophomore or a frosh, this would be a big loss.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby totheights on Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:32 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
cvilleagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

I mostly agree with you.

I will make my position clear, since unlike others, you are rational. I think Sanders had the talent, if he would work at it, to be one of the best we have seen at BC. But he has been a head case, which was evident when he returned to campus sophomore year unimproved. I'd love to see what a dedicated Sanders could do under the Don. But if he ain't dedicated, then good riddance. No reason to keep his nonsense around for one year.

If Sanders were a sophomore or a frosh, this would be a big loss.

I said a similar thing earlier. Sanders had a lot of potential. He has the size, body and agility to make it to the NBA but he doesn't have the heart, determination or work ethic to make it.

Two years ago we would all be devastated by his transfer. Not anymore, because he didn't care enough about the game.
totheights
Carney Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:42 am

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
DCEagles30 {l Wrote}:(anyone close to the program will tell you the kid is fundamentally sound and has a killer jumper).

Those people were the same people who said the exact same thing about Tyler Roche.

Speaking of which - he was laying his practice sharpshooting on a lady in the public gardens yesterday. Didn't have a care in the worl now that his ties are cut.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Conte Forum