Open letter to 74

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Open letter to 74

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:01 pm

As your resident ballwasher, I implore you to let it go. The further you perpetuate this thing, the closer you get to creating what you fear.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Re: Open letter to 74

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:04 pm

I'm not his ball washer, and I told him the same think last night. Lame jokes end faster if you ignore them They go the route of The Ghost of TRE.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:08 pm

Of course, it was predictable that he would escalate the levels of inanity instead.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby BCNathanHale on Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:57 pm

Don't screw up a good thing. Getting rid of that clown would be the best thing to happen to this site.
BCNathanHale
n00b

Postby angrychicken on Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:27 pm

JEWS, NEGROS GO! {l Wrote}:I mean what is in a posting anme TRE is right...

TRE is always right ....

YOU KIDS RULE!!!

Stay classy, 74!
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby angrychicken on Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:03 pm

JEWS, NEGROS GO! {l Wrote}:
You guys fucked with 74 especially that ultimatum bullshit and technicallity..

YOUR BILL HAS COME DUE..

angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby angrychicken on Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:32 pm

74 {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
74 {l Wrote}:I read what 74 said and you lie you fat fuck...he asked taht teh anems be deleted not the posts and 74 is gone?

YOU ARE THE BIG WINNER TRE!!

TRE YOU ARE THE KING!!!

YOU ARE THE REDHEAD AND all the names degrading 74 and his wife!!

YOU THE HOMO!!!

AS 74 says ENJOY!!!

i am not the redhead. i am not 74's gay lover. i have nothing to do with gerbils or jerbils or whatever.

get over yourself. i'm only posting here because i'm tired of your bullshit. based on all the people NOT coming to your defense, i'd guess i'm not alone. i'm sorry that i'm the only one that has the balls to say it like it is - but there you have it.

seriously 74, i liked and respected you... for a long time. but the last month or two you've gone off the deep end to the point that you're not funny and you're not fun. if you hate it here so much, don't subject yourself to it. problem solved... your current method isn't doing anything but alienating you further.

I am not 74.

Thanks. I agree TRE you are right...lets keep those old names like my new names since it adds so much to the site!

If all the new names were specifically posted and designed to smear, insult and degreade this guy 74 and his wife and you did the BIG HOMO and defended him..you are right....lets keep all the new names so when new peopel come on like they can see how that 74's wife and family was smeared with him and its GOd damn free speech!!

TRE YOU ARE ALWAYS RIGHT....I love the new freedom, no rules and together we will fuck that 74 like you fuck you boyfriends and hand homo pictures..

I love the flip,,,first it was censorship..then banning...then oopps we can't do taht.. WELL I AGREE LETS FUCK 74 and I I have the freedom to post my new neames!

As that psycho says ENJOY!

I HATE HSIPANICS--taht is next!!

Maybe 74 gay homo 74 cock???

Taht redhead one you did--hystericalll --FREEDOM...Gotta love it!

You're being a fucking douchebag.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby Bryn Mawr Eagle on Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:46 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
74 {l Wrote}:I read what 74 said and you lie you fat fuck...he asked taht teh anems be deleted not the posts and 74 is gone?

YOU ARE THE BIG WINNER TRE!!

TRE YOU ARE THE KING!!!

YOU ARE THE REDHEAD AND all the names degrading 74 and his wife!!

YOU THE HOMO!!!

AS 74 says ENJOY!!!

i am not the redhead. i am not 74's gay lover. i have nothing to do with gerbils or jerbils or whatever.

get over yourself. i'm only posting here because i'm tired of your bullshit. based on all the people NOT coming to your defense, i'd guess i'm not alone. i'm sorry that i'm the only one that has the balls to say it like it is - but there you have it.

seriously 74, i liked and respected you... for a long time. but the last month or two you've gone off the deep end to the point that you're not funny and you're not fun. if you hate it here so much, don't subject yourself to it. problem solved... your current method isn't doing anything but alienating you further.

Agreed. I don't know why 74 has chosen to attack so many people who considered him a friend. But further discussion of this seems pointless. I'm out of here. I look forward to picking up with the entertaining diversion that is EO on Monday, when we can all hopefully crow about the Hockey team.
Bryn Mawr Eagle
Higgins Hall

Postby shockdoct on Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:04 pm

In order to end the constant spam on a day when we should be celebrating the success of our hockey team, we were forced to IP ban him for today.

I have moved all his posts into one meltdown thread in MAs if you want to see how it all went down last night.
:shock
shockdoct
Cushing Hall

Postby commavegarage on Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:05 pm

Thank you :shock . It had to be done.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby 74's Assistant on Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:09 pm

shockdoct {l Wrote}:In order to end the constant spam on a day when we should be celebrating the success of our hockey team, we were forced to IP ban him for today.

I have moved all his posts into one meltdown thread in MAs if you want to see how it all went down last night.

You will be hearing from our Attorney.

Best Regards,

74's Assistant
74's Assistant
n00b

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:12 am

angrychicken {l Wrote}:

TRE is always right ....

YOU KIDS RULE!!!

Stay classy, 74!

Ugh, didn't see this one. I have had 74 on ignore for some time, but if he is pulling this kind of shit he should be banned, or at least suspended. His meltdown was some of the funniest stuff I have read on this board though.
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:25 pm

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

TRE is always right ....

YOU KIDS RULE!!!

Stay classy, 74!

Ugh, didn't see this one. I have had 74 on ignore for some time, but if he is pulling this kind of shit he should be banned, or at least suspended. His meltdown was some of the funniest stuff I have read on this board though.

Didn't see yur fat fuck ass say that when all these posters and the redhead posted?

You are one of many so go fuck yourself.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:52 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:

YOUR BILL HAS COME DUE..

I'll catch up with you 2 baby maker one day. TRE WILL die of AIDS so no worry about his lying ass.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby 1981Eagle on Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:41 pm

shockdoct {l Wrote}:In order to end the constant spam on a day when we should be celebrating the success of our hockey team, we were forced to IP ban him for today.

This action reminds me of penaliizing the guy who hits back after the ref missed the first offense. No banning means no banning. That includes pseudo banning like splitting and combining threads, moving them to spots they shouldn't be in like Resevoir and Feedback and all the other tricks that TRE considers "not banning" but are banning. Simple--If it's about Fball (Alumni), Bball (Conte), Hockey (Kelley), Baseball (Shea), MA's is for off-topic stuff whether it's political, Panera Bread or whatever, Resevoir is for girlie pics. No more moving Fball related threads like Conf. Expansion to whereever and leaving Panera on the Fball board. All of 74's non-sports posts belong in MA's. The mods are remarkably inconsistent because you pull the above maneuvers based upon your own personal bias as a poster rather than your responsibility to be unbiased as a mod/admin. Banning 74 is yet another example of the ever shifting rules, discrimination and favoritism. If Campion went on a rant like 74's then you would be agreeing with him and kissing his a**.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby apbc12 on Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:02 pm

1981Eagle {l Wrote}:

This action reminds me of penaliizing the guy who hits back after the ref missed the first offense. No banning means no banning. That includes pseudo banning like splitting and combining threads, moving them to spots they shouldn't be in like Resevoir and Feedback and all the other tricks that TRE considers "not banning" but are banning. Simple--If it's about Fball (Alumni), Bball (Conte), Hockey (Kelley), Baseball (Shea), MA's is for off-topic stuff whether it's political, Panera Bread or whatever, Resevoir is for girlie pics. No more moving Fball related threads like Conf. Expansion to whereever and leaving Panera on the Fball board. All of 74's non-sports posts belong in MA's. The mods are remarkably inconsistent because you pull the above maneuvers based upon your own personal bias as a poster rather than your responsibility to be unbiased as a mod/admin. Banning 74 is yet another example of the ever shifting rules, discrimination and favoritism. If Campion went on a rant like 74's then you would be agreeing with him and kissing his a**.

apbc12
Higgins Hall

Postby 74's Assistant on Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:08 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
angrychicken {l Wrote}:

YOUR BILL HAS COME DUE..

I'll catch up with you 2 baby maker one day. TRE WILL die of AIDS so no worry about his lying ass.

Sir,

Do you want me to administer the AIDS chloroform to TRE immediately or shall we wait and take him by surprise?
74's Assistant
n00b

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:16 pm

The very second any name referring to me or the vile one with my wife appeared and I depended on that guy for content and source scoops, I woulda banned that ISP for eternity.

No a problem. I have said my peace.

The site is all yours assistant! I hope the Three Stooges.... TRE, JUSTIN NOT IN TIME AND ANGRY CHICKEN SHIT...who had that delete button and banning[b] like they did to me yesterday [/b]in their hands...laughed at me and mocked me and my wife..now I know why Atlanta has his ears at attention for you smug, sanctimonious, unrepentant baby maker.

Assistant, I am sure your spring practice repots will be great!

Yours and all the other ones are not offensive only 74's new names..

That's the rule!

Enjoy!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Return to Conte Forum