Donahue Celebration?

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Donahue Celebration?

Postby NotoriousOrange on Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:53 pm

With all of the traditional burning (bonfires, cars etc.) after big victories - is it possible that the 9 alarm fire currently burning in the Back Bay is a BC Donahue hiring celebration gone bad?

I didn't want to be left out and lit a single match in Donahue's honor, just in case. Suggest you do the same.
NotoriousOrange
Cushing Hall

Re: Donahue Celebration?

Postby bignick33 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:55 pm

I just went to Boston.com. Apparently it's 89 effing degrees outside right now...WTF?
I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:22 pm

bignick33 {l Wrote}:I just went to Boston.com. Apparently it's 89 effing degrees outside right now...WTF?

Everyone has DONAHUE FEVER.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby buconvict on Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:45 pm

bignick33 {l Wrote}:I just went to Boston.com. Apparently it's 89 effing degrees outside right now...WTF?

That's why nobody went to the pep rally at the dust bowl. Either that or finals are coming up.

-xoxo, Gossip Girl
buconvict
McGuinn Hall

Postby 1981Eagle on Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:41 pm

NotoriousOrange {l Wrote}:With all of the traditional burning (bonfires, cars etc.) after big victories - is it possible that the 9 alarm fire currently burning in the Back Bay is a BC Donahue hiring celebration gone bad?

I didn't want to be left out and lit a single match in Donahue's honor, just in case. Suggest you do the same.

When we run out of air freshener, I light a match to kill the after-effects of a collossal 81 dump. I will light a match to that, not this hire. The jury is still out on this hire. I'm not celebrating an Ivy coach being hired until he proves I have something to celebrate. I'm hoping for the best.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Return to Conte Forum