FEAST ON THE TEARS OF DORKS

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: FEAST ON THE TEARS OF DORKS

Postby bignick33 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:48 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:We shouldn't bust on Cornell too much, or these guys will come after us.

those nerds went to Adams College.

All nerds are the same. I should know. According to TRE, I'm a nerd.

according to society, you're a nerd. i'm just the one foolish enough to tell you

Fixed. Yes that's a threat.

you wanna make something of it? i've got a place you could meet me...

Too far. I'll stick to the standard. See you in Cleveland Circle, dope.

I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:05 pm

bignick33 {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:We shouldn't bust on Cornell too much, or these guys will come after us.

according to society, you're a nerd. i'm just the one foolish enough to tell you

You want to meet him in one of the Lord of the Rings movies?
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby bignick33 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:12 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

You want to meet him in one of the Lord of the Rings movies?

no - i think that's a spot in ithica called "inspiration point"

if its not, i'd like to change its name and get bignick up there... if he reaches that point, he may find the inspiriation to jump

It's a good thing I can take Amtrak to Syracuse without having to transfer in NYC.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:13 pm

Wasn't the Cleveland Circle Applebees getting shut down too? I thought behind More Hall was the new place for Internet tough guy grudge matches.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby bignick33 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:16 pm

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:Wasn't the Cleveland Circle Applebees getting shut down too? I thought behind More Hall was the new place for Internet tough guy grudge matches.

It's a moot point. TRE is what they call a "homothug."
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:20 pm

bignick33 {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:Wasn't the Cleveland Circle Applebees getting shut down too? I thought behind More Hall was the new place for Internet tough guy grudge matches.

It's a moot point. TRE is what they call a "homothug."

Well then he will be up for playing "bags" with you.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby talon on Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:02 pm

going back to the topic of Cornell, I can't imagine why any Cornell student/alum would be upset. It's not like they went to Cornell for the sports.
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby cornellfan on Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:38 pm

talon {l Wrote}:going back to the topic of Cornell, I can't imagine why any Cornell student/alum would be upset. It's not like they went to Cornell for the sports.

Dumb comment, Donahue has turned Cornell into a force in the Ivy league, we dont want to return back to mediocrity. I am not upset, we all figured Donahue would leave and we wish him the best as we will now root for BC as a second team.
cornellfan
n00b

Postby HJS on Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:41 pm

cornellfan {l Wrote}:
talon {l Wrote}:going back to the topic of Cornell, I can't imagine why any Cornell student/alum would be upset. It's not like they went to Cornell for the sports.

Dumb comment, Donahue has turned Cornell into a force in the Ivy league, we dont want to return back to mediocrity. I am not upset, we all figured Donahue would leave and we wish him the best as we will now root for BC as a second team.

Well... you should at least thank us for also blowing up Columbia's program and weakening UPenn's as well. I mean, with this hire, BC simultaneously weakened 3 Ivy schools.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:55 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:
cornellfan {l Wrote}:

Well... you should at least thank us for also blowing up Columbia's program and weakening UPenn's as well. I mean, with this hire, BC simultaneously weakened 3 Ivy schools.

Now we're Harvard during the week and Cornell, Penn, and Columbia on the weekends! HUZAH!
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby cornellfan on Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:08 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:
cornellfan {l Wrote}:

Yeah but Columbia was never really much of a threat. Gallagher though seems to be somewhat of a loss for Penn as he was a good recruiter.
cornellfan
n00b

Previous

Return to Conte Forum