Blauds Blog Update

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Blauds Blog Update

Postby DaveSpeed on Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:28 pm

Says that McKillop could be an option and decision in 24 hours.

http://www.boston.com/sports/colleges/e ... o_a_d.html
DaveSpeed
Carney Hall

Re: Blauds Blog Update

Postby ATLeagle on Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:32 pm

Blauds is terrible...does he really think McKillop is a serious candidate if it is Monday evening, we haven't contacted him yet, but will make a hire Wednesday?!?
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall

Postby apbc12 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:38 pm

I know a couple of guys who have played for/coached with McKillop. Both hold him in very high regard. I think he's a good coach, but a bit older than I'd prefer our new coach to be. I think he's near 60.

Also, that's one of the sloppiest blog posts I've ever seen. Blaudschun is terrible.
apbc12
Higgins Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:39 pm

apbc12 {l Wrote}:I know a couple of guys who have played for/coached with McKillop. Both hold him in very high regard. I think he's a good coach, but a bit older than I'd prefer our new coach to be. I think he's near 60.

Also, that's one of the sloppiest blog posts I've ever seen. Blaudschun is terrible.

That was a tough loss Cornell had when they lost to Cornell in the Sweet 16. You never want to beat yourself.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Return to Conte Forum