What is your priority?

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

What is your priority?

Postby Trilobite on Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:21 am

If you could sell out and get a sleazeball coach (Calipari type) that had a great chance of getting to the final four sometime in the next 5 years but would recruit a bunch of questionable characters, would you choose that guy over a coach with more integrity (Donahue type) that may not improve on Skinner's accomplishments?
Trilobite
n00b

Re: What is your priority?

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:46 am

And another thing...Bob Knight is usually always right --- GDF is interviewing him today deep in the Rocky Mountains in NORAD :roll: ----and his shot against Calipari was dead on, but Calipari is just as clever--- (OR NOT WHO KNOWS??)-- as many, many Coaches in the past or many now who do worse but don't win.

The NCAA has not nicked Calipari yet for anything???? Just the aftermath and trying to catch him if he is indeed guilty???

We have questionable characters on our BC team now ---bonghead rastafarians---and in the past!!!!....AND WE LOST...ya might as well recruit Rose and Mayo and whomever and WIN!!

Do you think St. Anthony's and Bobby Hurley get all Saints from kids in the worst site ghettos on earth?

That Rose deal with Calipari....was like...how the fxck would he know anyway?

Huggins was supossed to be a bad guy, yet he helped hundreds of poor kids and players he recruited?

Tarkanian, wow, like keeping players away from gambler scum with high $$$$ ho's in Las Vegas is sooooo easy..

There are even tell all stories on UCLA and Wooden on hold for decades until the Wizard dies on how all those great players came to UCLA and then stopped after he retired--by the booster who paid hundreds of thousands??

I ain't saying you are wrong and Duke has won with Mike K doing it the right way in life, but college basketball is now all big business and the Izzos, K's, Barnes--may not cheat or have to, ...

....but you have to remember that some coaches and schools see $$$$$$$ and justify if others cheat me out of Revenue and a huge coaching contract to provide for my family--, then I will bend the rules too....Calipari makes $4M from taking the best players no matter what--one and done or who cares--he views his position as Head Coach as a job and making $$$$$ and winning at all costs. Kentucky wants titles and Caliapri was the guy who brought home the bacon...RECRUITS..!!!!

Kentucky has 5 NBA first round draft choices. 3 may go this year!

Then you have the whole deal of black kids being exploited when all they get is a free eeducation and training for the NBA and why not pay them when they bring some school tens of millions in NCAA Tourney $$$$$????

There is no REAL minor leagues for basketball and football--it is College and the NBA D league is joke and so is semi-pro football.

I do not know about Donahue's integrity or if he is a Sinner or a Saint, but if he can't recruit, then what is he gonna do with his brilliant X and O mind with low level talent????

Fire up that new list I posted last night and get me someone who cna bring talent to BC....I got it!...Lets bring back Tarkanian!! THE ELDER...GDF is now looking at Rolllie Massimino so he can get his world renowned for gravy recipe!!

CHRIS MACK....give him an $3M unheard of signing bonus and $2M for 5 years...

Has anyone ever though of a MONSTER signing bonus to lure a college Head Coach, upfront and guaranteed and a 3 year term he has to stay?

That is why GDF is a dumb ass wop...he don't think like us smart Italians like me!! LMAO!
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Return to Conte Forum