Cooley...

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Cooley...

Postby cameagle on Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:56 am

Just to clarify something about Cooley for those of you (and that is mstly all of you) who have not seen Fairfield U play. Cooley is a very emotional, energetic in game coach. He also has been very involved in getting the students and community back into the team.in many ways he is the opposite of Skinner
cameagle
Carney Hall

Re: Cooley...

Postby HJS on Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:26 pm

Great. Maybe we can see if Coach Keloid's stomach fits inside he Eagle costume. While rah-rah is important. Coaching, Xs & Os, work ethic, recruiting, defense, exciting offense are moreso. Fairfield doesn't play D and my understanding has always been that Cooley was behind Coen and Duke when it came to burning the midnight oil. But, I'm sure that'll all change when he had Coach Flip sitting next to him on the bench.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Re: Cooley...

Postby cameagle on Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:57 pm

I'm starting to feel that HJS will never be happy with anyone unless his last name is Schiano.
cameagle
Carney Hall

Return to Conte Forum