NESN Interview

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

NESN Interview

Postby HJS on Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:26 am

Gives a great timeline... actually obliterates Andy Katz's timeline and is the only thing that really makes sense from a timeline perspective. Unfortunately, he says his short list is Mooney, Donoahue, Cooley and Coen and RAVES about Cooley and Coen. In the last 10 seconds, he smirks and said that there maybe others who have yet been made public.
http://www.nesn.com/2010/04/bc-athletic ... hange.html

Also... Amaker was never contacted.
http://www.nesn.com/2010/04/report-harv ... by-bc.html
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Re: NESN Interview

Postby eepstein0 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:15 am

I just got nauseaus listening to GDF gush over Coen and Cooley.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby bcsoxfan12 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:10 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:I just got nauseaus listening to GDF gush over Coen and Cooley.

Typical GDF……..more of the same old same old, why go out and TRY. I have a funny feeling these guys are the only two he has in mind
bcsoxfan12
Campion Hall

Postby ATLeagle on Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:51 pm

bcsoxfan12 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:I just got nauseaus listening to GDF gush over Coen and Cooley.

Typical GDF……..more of the same old same old, why go out and TRY. I have a funny feeling these guys are the only two he has in mind

No he also had Duquette and O'Shea in mind, but figured he couldn't take the PR hit of firing Al and hiring his top assistant or a coach who had the worst season in DI.
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall

Return to Conte Forum