Coach Handsome Branded as Lazy Bastard

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Coach Handsome Branded as Lazy Bastard

Postby EIConvert on Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:08 pm

How the hell do you land your next job when your prior employer brands you as a lazy bastard? Seems to me you would be better off having been caught with your fingers in the cookie jar. At least that way, you stand a chance of being rehabilitated.

Poor Al, everywhere he goes people will think he's lazy
EIConvert
Carney Hall

Re: Coach Handsome Branded as Lazy Bastard

Postby BCEagle74 on Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:07 pm

2006--74 pust him on recruiting probation and tells him to get his ass out there like Gonzaga and Georgetown and other Duke type schools. i even printed the recruiting commits 10X!!!!

Value Points = 0

2007--74 Sees Al is not listening and gives Al 1 more year to get moving.

Value Points = 0

2008--74 hears from sources about Coen and Cooley and Al waiting back at the Yawkey castle for his recruits. 74 goes ballistic on the record since Al is not doing jobs 1-10 --RECRUITING--and wants him fired. 74 names him the Barcolounger.

Value Points = 0

2009--74 sees the recruiting donut and goes beyond ballistic into hyper nut case mode. We are the greatest University in the galaxy and plush and Al can't get one fucking kid? 74 wants Al fired if we have a bad season. Season was the way the fuck worse than expected. Al makes excuses and a fool of himself about his kids and comments.

74 names Barcolounger ALSLEEP AT THE WHEEL.Value Points = 0

2010--74 calls for Al to be fired at the end of the ACC Tourney. Bob Ryan and GDF give Skinner a chance at a job at St. Johns before they ax his sorry lazy Elvis ass and Ryan roasts him alive for being lazy.

Value Points = 0

GDF shocks the world (yeah sure) and fires Al and Ryan and others allude to years of laziness and incompetence in letting Coen do the heavy lifting.

Value Points = 25 -Ya figure Bob Ryan Alum sticking up for GDF???

Bobby Hurley on of the most respected human beings on this earth, PBS Documentary, loved by millions, a Christian Warrior who has sacrificed his whole life for saving inner city kids, one of the greatest if not the greatest HS coaches in any sport, called Al Skinner the worst insult ever, --SHOWS UP AS OFTEN AS ELVIS---damning Al to some idiot AD who would even think of hiring the $3M cruising on BC cash ......ELVIS ....as in Al Skinner never showed up to get any of the 150+ kids who earned Division I scholarships at St. Anthony's....CATHOLIC...

WHAT A FUCKING DISGRACE FOR BC!

BC has $1.5B and 3 hours of interest should be donated to St. Anthony's to cover their $150K shortfall for the nuclear facial given by Hurley.

The Woody Allen, all you had to do was show the fuck up >>>>> and ALSLEEP is called ELVIS.

Value Points: 1,000,000,000,000 all Coach Hurley.

I hope you all enjoyed today's....LA MORAL...

LAZY is the worst word on earth as I have posted for 7 years...Al Skinner was more than lazy...he never showed the fuck up???

:74
Last edited by BCEagle74 on Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby EIConvert on Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:15 pm

I'm resigned to no longer going to worry about the coaching situation seeing that it is only 6 more days until we drop the puck in Motown.
I'm looking for the frosh to give us two wins, or at least one from each goalie.

Win Thurs, Chinese food. Win Sat, its steak and lobster.

Elvis, I mean Al will be OK in the long run. He's got $3m of greasy Gene's $$$$. When that runs out, he can put a wig on and go back to singing with the Temptations or Four Tops.
EIConvert
Carney Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:17 pm

EIConvert {l Wrote}:I'm resigned to no longer going to worry about the coaching situation seeing that it is only 6 more days until we drop the puck in Motown.
I'm looking for the frosh to give us two wins, or at least one from each goalie.

Elvis, I mean Al will be OK in the long run. He's got $3m of greasy Gene's $$$$. When that runs out, he can go back to singing with the Temptations or Four Tops.

Best post ever by you...the whole deal perfectly stated.

Tempations line was a classic.

Probaly n 13 years maybe 16-18Million?

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby EIConvert on Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:57 pm

Do you remember when Eddie Murphy spoofed Rev. Jesse on Saturday Night Live........ Hymie Town, Don't let me down! That's gonna be Lazy Al in show business. Sorry Epstein

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
EIConvert {l Wrote}:I'm resigned to no longer going to worry about the coaching situation seeing that it is only 6 more days until we drop the puck in Motown.

Elvis, I mean Al will be OK in the long run. He's got $3m of greasy Gene's $$$$. When that runs out, he can go back to singing with the Temptations or Four Tops.

Best post ever by you...the whole deal perfectly stated.

Tempations line was a classic.

Probaly n 13 years maybe 16-18Million?
EIConvert
Carney Hall

Postby HJS on Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:49 pm

Gene is fucking retarded for destroying Skinner. It means he'll have no chance getting another gig. Which means BC is going to have to pay him the full $3mm. Once again, GDF just sucks at his job.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby EIConvert on Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:03 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:Gene is fucking retarded for destroying Skinner. It means he'll have no chance getting another gig. Which means BC is going to have to pay him the full $3mm. Once again, GDF just sucks at his job.

Thanks an excellent point. One should never brand one as a lazy bastard in public when one owes one 3 large.
EIConvert
Carney Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:31 pm

EIConvert {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:Gene is fucking retarded for destroying Skinner. It means he'll have no chance getting another gig. Which means BC is going to have to pay him the full $3mm. Once again, GDF just sucks at his job.

Thanks an excellent point. One should never brand one as a lazy bastard in public when one owes one 3 large.

I lead the world in GDF zings and most Bc zings in 7 years......and you know what..the best thing GDF ever did was say fuck you to the 3 large$ and put that barcolounging lazy elvis alsleep at the fucking wheel sonofabitch out of the coaching business hopefully for life.

I thought about it and Janes Dickey was hired by UTEP after being screwed years ago and was a hard worker and recruiter. He was out a long time.

Let Lazy fucking Elvis twist in the wind for at least 3 years.

He has his NBA pension, and his ABA pension and $18M from BC and free tuition.

FUCK LAZY ELVIS and all the years he stole from my ALMA MATER.

GDF...GOOD FOR YOU RYAN AND OTHERS.

It ain't what GDF did, I think Bobby Hurley made him a coaching profession piranha.

HURLEY VAPORIZED ELVIS.

:74

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby GreenvilleEagle on Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:16 pm

Unfortunately Al retained his crappy assistants. The question becomes did Al not want to pull the trigger and instead remain loyal to his assistants? Or did the administration balk at Al's request to terminate Duquette, Colson, and Cassera and hire a new group of assistants? All three should have been out of here after there was 0 LOI's in 2009.
GreenvilleEagle
Campion Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:05 am

GreenvilleEagle {l Wrote}:Unfortunately Al retained his crappy assistants. The question becomes did Al not want to pull the trigger and instead remain loyal to his assistants? Or did the administration balk at Al's request to terminate Duquette, Colson, and Cassera and hire a new group of assistants? All three should have been out of here after there was 0 LOI's in 2009.

Good questions....GE!

My guess since the Villanova debacle, I have been on GDF and others that Al Skinner has had some luck and good years with Coen and somewhat Cooley too, but mainly Coen ---and then, like everyone else in life most of the time, Al''s lazy Elvis caught up with him.

I think if ALSLEEP hired Knight, Digger, BIlas and Richardson as his assistants, he would be gone.

Talent reigns supreme, and Recruiting is JOB 1-10 and Elvis failed on all scorecards.

Some Top 10 seeds and then BC plays like shit.

I wish the old insiders was as cool as this site and we could go back to 2005-2006 and see what people were writing when I said Al was in the barcolounger.

Alas, history goes back to September here and it is what it is.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby Ohioeagle on Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:43 am

[quote][/quote]

Rack'em. Rack 74 for whatever he wants.
Ended up in the hospital this week and just picked up on this downsizing this morning. Where do i find the feedback from Hurley, Sr?
Watched the tail end of the documentary on St. Anthony's this week. Worth watching if you can find it on the web site.
Ohioeagle
Carney Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:47 am

I hope you are feeling better.Get well soon!

I will find the post...I am sure HomoHJS found it firts, like Coen, Donahue, Gregory, the Shroud of Turin...

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby Ohioeagle on Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:12 am

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:I hope you are feeling better.Get well soon!

I will find the post...I am sure HomoHJS found it firts, like Coen, Donahue, Gregory, the Shroud of Turin...

Thanks. Trust me, its all good. Turns out to be numerous PEs in both lungs. Just started to develop foregut pain overnight on Wednesday, getting worse on left but no pain, numbness or swelling in either leg. Thinking it out with prayer, I decided to go into ER about 4 a.m. Wednesday rather than wait until the GP opened his doors at 9. Of course, the ultrasound found the Loch Ness DVT in my leg.
Got the "Do you know how lucky you are?" speech, but I knew that already, and just maybe luck is selling it short. No heart damage. In fact, just waiting for sign off from cardiologist to get sprung. The timing during this particular week is not lost on me.

Bill "Lookit Louie!" Rafferty was babbling about Gregory being happy at a program that draws 12K a game towards the end of the game on Thursday. Dayton is an upper level college basketball town, no doubt about it.
Ohioeagle
Carney Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:16 am

Ohioeagle {l Wrote}:
BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:I hope you are feeling better.Get well soon!

Thanks. Trust me, its all good. Turns out to be numerous PEs in both lungs. Just started to develop foregut pain overnight on Wednesday, getting worse on left but no pain, numbness or swelling in either leg. Thinking it out with prayer, I decided to go into ER about 4 a.m. Wednesday rather than wait until the GP opened his doors at 9. Of course, the ultrasound found the Loch Ness DVT in my leg.
Got the "Do you know how lucky you are?" speech, but I knew that already, and just maybe luck is selling it short. No heart damage. In fact, just waiting for sign off from cardiologist to get sprung. The timing during this particular week is not lost on me.

Bill "Lookit Louie!" Rafferty was babbling about Gregory being happy at a program that draws 12K a game towards the end of the game on Thursday. Dayton is an upper level college basketball town, no doubt about it.

What the fuck is a PE and how can I blame GDF??

DVT's--hey I am an old geriatric bastard myself?

THANK GOD!

I ahve my own 74 dictionary of words I have invented so if those 2 are bad..kill me now.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Return to Conte Forum