"THE STREET STOPS HERE" NOW ON KERA - COACH HURLEY

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

"THE STREET STOPS HERE" NOW ON KERA - COACH HURLEY

Postby BCEagle74 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:11 pm

When you see this show, you will come to understand life.

When you see this show, you will see why I post what I post about BC.

Jersey City..Bob Hurley.

1972- Present == 22 State Titles

2 National Titles

150 Division I scholarships from the highest risk kids. Are you kidding me?

All but 2 kids did not go onto college--mostly black kids in 28 years.

Discipline.

Sacrifice.

Tough love.

THE INCREDIBLE FUCKING SHOT BOB HURLEY GAVE TO OUR BC LAZY ELVIS, AL SKINNER WAS PURE MAGNIFICENCE.

IT WAS WHAT WE FEARED THE WORST. MOST KNEW TOO! SO SAD!

YOU have to show up, YOU have to care, You have to show you want the kids!!!

That is what life is all about and that is why multi-millionaire Al Skinner is a human tragedy and a complete FUCKING loser.

MOTHERFUCKER LAZY SOB AL SAT ON HIS NBA PENSION AND BC CUSHIONED BARCOFUCKINGLOUNGER ASS AND HAD A CHANCE TO MAKE BC GREAT....... AND DID NOT GIVE A SHIT!

"ALSLEEP AT THE WHEEL!"

The Story of Al Skinner's Last Years at BC.

There are beautiful Angels that walk on this earth helping the totally helpless, saving the worst cases on earth, being a father figure to hundreds of black kids, many of whom have no chance in life and are prey to the new Muslim groups in the ghettos...and add in more evil drug pushers and criminals per square inch from hell itself.

Bob Hurley is that shining 1,000 points of Roman Catholic light and the reason why his St. Anthony's High School is a Christian Island of saved souls and lives.

Bobby Hurley may not have wings now, but he will one day.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Re: "THE STREET STOPS HERE" NOW ON KERA - COACH HURLEY

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:38 pm

I'd love it if you put the rest of Hurley's quote in 74-Font.

Thanks in Advance

Love, TRE (rhymes with "convenient partial quoting")
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby BCEagle74 on Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:34 am

Learn something there young lawyer....

You are so stupid sometimes arguing side bar who cares comments????

When Hurley dropped the --career ending I hope--- nuclear bomb on our lazy Elvis Skinner, no matter what he added afterwards about Al "coaching them" was irrelevant, and that was the deal.

Wake up 9!!! You are way smarter that that? Cut the crap!

Sorta like, the defendant shot the cop 10 times and killed him...but the defendant was active in the Big Brothers??

When they pronounced JFK dead in Dallas, they never discussed his speech that day in Fort Worth?

The point is the same...you can be the best inside the gym as a coach, teacher, tactican, X and O guy on earth....(AND AL IS NOT!)))......

.....but if you have no energy, love, care and concern for the new recruit kids or disciplining the ones you recruited....and one of the greatest jobs on earth and working with BC kids and getting $millions and prestige and fame --YOU DON'T DESERVE THIS JOB OR ANY JOB LIKE THAT!!!

........AND all you do is....phone calling from the Yawkey barcolounger ----dialed back to the 5 setting and feet all the way up ----then kids today will spit you out and you get the middle guys, the guys who feel short at Gonzaga or Duke or worse, >>> or the collection of Rastafarian Bongbitches we have now or low rent guys who should not be in the ACC...

By the way, when Bobby Hurley speaks, in the NYT, it is like a PAPAL ENCYCLICAL and that dogma he spewed about Al LAZY ELVIS Skinner --((confirmed my posts for 4 years which means shit))__ --BUT IT was a message to America that>>>>

AL LAZY ELVIS SKINNER does not deserve to get another college coaching job EVER!!!---and was simply damning.

Hurley had it with Skinner and word was already out across America. Why do you think BC got a recruiting donut in 2009? That was incredible and illustrated the "ALSLEEP AT THE WHEEL" 74 CALL!!

Hurley knows of lots of great HS coaches who hustle more---and college assistants---- and deserve jobs like BC and you wonder why Hurley sends his kids to Duke and elsewhere??

When Hurley locks you out and makes sure his kids do not go to BC (FOR YEARS NOW!!), WOW!!! ---you know word was out about Al Skinner and all Al had to do was a Woody Allen...SHOW UP!

This is a wake up call to all posters here..this is not how to live your life.

Wake up 9...print this since I am worried you are going soft on me!!!

Stop defending the defenseless.
Last edited by BCEagle74 on Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:48 am

The best HS program in America.

Catholic.

+150 Divsion I scholarships.

Al Skinner shoulda had a fucking apartment in Jersey City and donated some of his pay....

Where was Al?

Shooting hoops in the Rec Plex like 74 did in my last semester when it opened in 1974?

HOW MANY ST. ANTHONY KIDS HAVE GONE TO BC IN THE LAST 13 YEARS IN OWN PRIME RECRUITING AREA??

______________?

Yeah, tell me why?

That nuclear bomb by Hurley was unreal and you people do not realize it.

It is telling America and the world why these great kids at St. A's ---and other places---do not go to BC and why GDF and Al are utter failures!

I hope Hurley called St. John's Storm and sunk Al Skinner deep---- 3 guys refused the job!!!---- and Al got whupped by a guy who hasn't coached in 6 years....

Lavin brings smarts, love and a recruiting high energy...and a smokin hot wife!!! :lol:

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:04 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:I'd love it if you put the rest of Hurley's quote in 74-Font.

Thanks in Advance

"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby BCEagle74 on Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:45 am

Yeah great to know why we get kids who smoke dope and don't hustle -- Al's attitude.

Word was out all over America, I knew it here in Texas, and GDF did nothing since Al got lucky....until Dudley left and the assistants left.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:40 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:I'd love it if you put the rest of Hurley's quote in 74-Font.

Thanks in Advance

YOU CAN DO IT 74!
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby BCEagle74 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:55 am

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:The best HS program in America.

Catholic.

+150 Divsion I scholarships.

Al Skinner shoulda had a fucking apartment in Jersey City and donated some of his pay....

Where was Al?

Shooting hoops in the Rec Plex like 74 did in my last semester when it opened in 1974?

HOW MANY ST. ANTHONY KIDS HAVE GONE TO BC IN THE LAST 13 YEARS IN OWN PRIME RECRUITING AREA??

______________?

Yeah, tell me why?

That nuclear bomb by Hurley was unreal and you people do not realize it.

It is telling America and the world why these great kids at St. A's ---and other places---do not go to BC and why GDF and Al are utter failures!

I hope Hurley called St. John's Storm and sunk Al Skinner deep---- 3 guys refused the job!!!---- and Al got whupped by a guy who hasn't coached in 6 years....

Lavin brings smarts, love and a recruiting high energy...and a smokin hot wife!!! :lol:

Here you go Ohio...I can't find the smoking gun quote and the just being professional back handed compliment he gave Al that assholes here focus on -----after he dropped the Nuke on LAZY ELVIS.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Return to Conte Forum